Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70471
biomed161009
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453033
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47756
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 09-11-2013, 03:02 PM   #31
CJ7
Valued Poster

I'll keep saying it ... and it is not "siding with LE" ... just comply with the requests. It is in your best interests

thats about it.

nothing like a belly full of booze to help you forget who you're fucking with
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 03:38 PM   #32
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Was someone breaking her arm?

All she had to do was put her hands behind her back......

.. after she was removed from the car AND while she was on the ground.
Interesting , you did not mention the fact that they talked about lying about the fact that she said she would take a breath test at the station. Do you find that strange?

Do you find it strange that she complied with the officers request to handcuff her once and no doubt would have done so again without being thrown to the ground. This one officers temper got the best of him and he should be fired. Some folks are not cut out for what I consider a very tough job. I think there are bad apples in every field, you seem to think Cops are exempt from bad behavior. They in fact should be held to a higher standard than a drunk woman. His behavior is much worse than hers IMHO, he should have known better.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 03:43 PM   #33
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
I'll keep saying it ... and it is not "siding with LE" ... just comply with the requests. It is in your best interests

thats about it.

nothing like a belly full of booze to help you forget who you're fucking with
That does not exempt Cops from bad behavior. Who know someone may have given her a roofie...but the point is the Cops should not lower their actions to that of a common criminal. People in power such as Cops should be fired for abusing it. This Cop abused his power.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 04:28 PM   #34
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stan.Dupp;1053939840[U
][/U]But Officer Chris Ormerod’s police report described this incident this way: “West was placed on the ground where she began to thrash and kick wildly. West kicked me in the groin area and kicked officer Schmidt in the leg… West was placed in a thigh lock on the ground as I secured her hands. While handcuffing West’s hands, she continued to violently make attempts to grab for my groin area with her hands.”
Quote:
#3: Her actions. If you full screen the video and look at the portion showing her after they removed her from the backseat ... you can see that she is turning on them as they try to recuff her ... she was locking her elbow and keeping her arm straight while turning ... she did that on the ground as well ... spreading her arms out to the side and locking them at the elbow .. they have to pull her arms then to get them behind her to secure the handcuffs.
Does it not disturb you that the officer's report is a complete lie?

Did you seen her thrash and kick wildly when she was on the ground? One cop was kneeling on her neck, his other leg was out past her head. Her legs were under the body of the other cop. so in that position, how could she possibly have kicked the one kneeling on her neck.

I heard her screaming and I saw her arm extended on the ground under the cop that was kneeling on her neck. But the copy said that "she continued to violently make attempts to grab for my groin area with her hands." Did you see her grabbing his groin?

When she hit the ground, the cops were immediately on top of her body, which was limp except for her arms. They pulled both of her arms behind her back in under 10 seconds - even if they were stiff.

Where was she kicking and thrashing? Does a stiff arm constitute thrashing in your book?

Have you ever NOT bent over backwards to give every cop every benefit of every doubt - even when they are clearly thugs?
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 05:25 PM   #35
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
Have you ever NOT bent over backwards to give every cop every benefit of every doubt - even when they are clearly thugs?
Yes ... I have "NOT bent over backwards to give every cop every benefit of every doubt -"

Can you read what I have written?

I give them the same reasonable doubt as I give her. You don't. End of story.

When someone begins an examination of a series of events with the preconceived notion that one party or another is GUILTY then every thing they do points to GUILT ... that is frequently called a "focused investigation" ... and that is why there are innocent people in prisons .... along with a few other reasons. I expect cops to give people a benefit of the presumption of innocence and I give cops that same presumption.

Someone on here said the report is a complete lie ... that is a lie.

No one on here has seen the "complete report"!!!

You are attacking me because I don't agree with your assessment and opinion. And you have plenty of company ... I don't attack you because you disagree with me.

Many of the same group attacked those (and still do) who continually tried to look at the Zimmerman/Martin facts in an even-handed and unbiased manner ... do you recall the results of the jury trial???

I don't know how this trial will turn out .. and wouldn't venture a guess. But I believe even the worst cop haters on here would agree ... she was drunk and should not have been driving ... her car into the side of a house!!!! So fuckin what if she wants a "breath test" at the '"station" ... so what? When she gets to the hospital to get her face fixed .. she'll get a blood test .. because she's too fuckin drunk to give her pain meds to work on her ... they'll draw blood and .... end of story.

Ponder on this: .... She was so drunk she was demanding a breathilizer test!!!!!

And you point is?

When someone says something that is incorrect as an underlying fact to substantiate their "opinioned belief" ... such as a cuff key opens the back door of a patrol unit ... or double locking cuffs keeps them from opening ... I will speak up .... sometimes I don't because it is so irrelevant it is unimportant.... not worth the bandwidth.

JL gets attacked for having a different perspective ... do the rest of us a favor .... and I mean those who try to look at police contacts in an objective, unbiased manner ...

please don't call the police for help ... never call 911 ... no matter what happens to you or your family ... please don't call the police ....

that way those of us who look at police contacts in an objective, unbiased manner will have more police available to come to our assistance and the assistance of our friends and family and their response time will be less, because they will not have to be dealing with a bunch of biased unappreciative assholes who think they are just a bunch of thugs ..

OK? And I said please.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 05:39 PM   #36
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
That does not exempt Cops from bad behavior.
Nothing exempts cops from "bad behavior" ... if you mean unlawful behavior.

This will come as a shock to you, although it really shouldn't, I hold LE to a higher standard than the average citizen as far as their behavior ... I give them a reasonable doubt of guilt just like I would anyone else. But I expect the example they set in public (and private) to be at a level that might influence others in the community. I disagree they should get a pass.

But at the same time, I do not select isolated incidents of good behavior and attempt to paint all cops as being good. In my opinion there are more good cops than bad cops.

A lot more.

Of all the days of the year to think about cops. You want to think they are bad.
Old 09-11-2013, 05:42 PM   #37
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
I give them the same reasonable doubt as I give her. You don't. End of story.
Uh-huh. Except that you don't give the cops or the woman reasonable doubt.

What you give them is the "presumption of innocence". Until they are proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.

And in this case - unlike Zimmerman - we have an actual video of what happened.

And, at this point, that should remove any reasonable about the truthfulness of the cops or whether or not they used excessive force.

Quote:
Someone on here said the report is a complete lie ... that is a lie.

No one on here has seen the "complete report"!!!
It was me that wrote it and I was referring to the portion of Office Ormerod's report cited by StanDupp - not to the complete report. And the portion that was cited is a complete lie.

Do you think the rest of the report is going to fix that?

Can you find anything in the portion of Ormerod's report cited by StanDupp that is accurate? Other than the woman's name being "West"?
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 05:51 PM   #38
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Nothing exempts cops from "bad behavior" ... if you mean unlawful behavior.

This will come as a shock to you, although it really shouldn't, I hold LE to a higher standard than the average citizen as far as their behavior ... I give them a reasonable doubt of guilt just like I would anyone else. But I expect the example they set in public (and private) to be at a level that might influence others in the community. I disagree they should get a pass.

But at the same time, I do not select isolated incidents of good behavior and attempt to paint all cops as being good. In my opinion there are more good cops than bad cops.

A lot more.

Of all the days of the year to think about cops. You want to think they are bad.
You are just parroting wtf I said. I said Cops should be held to a higher standard

.....and that this one Cop should be fired based on what I saw and heard.

I too think the vast majority of cops are decent people. But unlike you, I do not defend bad behavior that I see and hear with my eyes and ears.

Should the drunk lady be held accountable for being drunk? Yes. Should the Cops be help accountable for excessive force? Yes.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 06:15 PM   #39
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
You are just parroting wtf I said.
Actually not.

My good guess is that I was saying AND DOING before you were born ....

.. and for sure before you knew how to stand up and pee at the same time.

You, my friend, are a talker. Not a doer. Because if you were a "doer" you wouldn't post some of the shit you post ... You are as bad as Obaminable ....

.. he takes credit by twisting the facts and rewriting his bullshit ... so do you.

Try to carefully read this so you won't forget it ...

I will never parrot you!
Old 09-11-2013, 06:39 PM   #40
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Interesting , you did not mention the fact that they talked about lying about the fact that she said she would take a breath test at the station. Do you find that strange?

Do you find it strange that she complied with the officers request to handcuff her once

If you are talking about the first time while she was dancing around, you are incorrect ... I just looked at it again. She was twisting on them and trying to move away from them. That is NOT COMPLIANCE.

and no doubt (BASED ON WHAT?)would have done so again without being thrown to the ground.

She had just removed a hand from one of the cuffs. That is NOT COMPLIANCE. Then when they tried to cuff her again (even unlock the one cuff) she started turning on them again.

This one officers temper got the best of him She pissed on him!!!

Go back and look at the video after they put her back into unit.

and he should be fired.

Some folks are not cut out for what I consider a very tough job. I think there are bad apples in every field,

you seem to think Cops are exempt from bad behavior. Not at all.

They in fact should be held to a higher standard than a drunk woman. His behavior is much worse than hers IMHO, he should have known better.
You embellish and misrepresent the facts to fit your opinion.
Old 09-11-2013, 07:06 PM   #41
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Actually Yes...

Quote:
Actually not.

Try to carefully read this so you won't forget it ...

I will never parrot you!
Really? I posted the below post Today @, 04:38 PM

Quote:
This one officers temper got the best of him and he should be fired. Some folks are not cut out for what I consider a very tough job. I think there are bad apples in every field, you seem to think Cops are exempt from bad behavior. They in fact should be held to a higher standard than a drunk woman. His behavior is much worse than hers IMHO, he should have known better.
You posted this Today @, 06:39 PM

Quote:

This will come as a shock to you, although it really shouldn't, I hold LE to a higher standard than the average citizen as far as their behavior ...

Sounds like parroting to me...

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 04:38 AM   #42
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Really? I posted the below post Today @, 04:38 PM
Sounds like parroting to me...
You still "talking"?.... not to worry ... so is Obaminable.

BTW:

Surely you are not trying to suggest that you planted that seed in my mind .... ... like I had never thought of that before .... you might go back and visit my post #14 in this thread ...

.. when you pretend to be the source of all wisdom and knowledge .. it really looks bad ... particularly when you take credit for the thoughts of others ....

.. does that turn on the bimbos who hang around you ... get their panties wet?

Like I said ... you are a talker and not a doer. It shows.
Old 09-12-2013, 08:34 AM   #43
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
You still "talking"?.... not to worry ... so is Obaminable.

BTW:

Surely you are not trying to suggest that you planted that seed in my mind .... ... like I had never thought of that before .... you might go back and visit my post #14 in this thread ...

All I said was that you parroted WTF I said. I posted something at 4:38 you posted basically same thing @ 6:39.

That is called parroting or I could have said agreeing with me.....

Quote:

.. does that turn on the bimbos who hang around you ... get their panties wet?

Like I said ... you are a talker and not a doer. It shows.
Does you defending bad cop behavior turn on the Cops who hang around you? Does it get their night sticks hard for you?

Like I said you are a Liar not a wise man. It shows.

LexusLover you do understand the bimbo reference you make is a tell that you have been bested in a debate and have nothing left to lie about. Anytime you bring that out, I know the debate is over and you have surrendered. Actually I do not think you know that it is a tell....you would have a hard time in poker with such an obvious tell.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 09:30 AM   #44
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:

Like I said you are a Liar not a wise man. It shows.
shhhh, don't tell anyone but it is there for the whole world to see.
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 05:50 PM   #45
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Does you defending bad cop behavior turn on the Cops who hang around you? Does it get their night sticks hard for you?
The cops I've met appreciate my attitude of giving them the benefit of the reasonable doubt that is protected by the due process and equal protection clause ... and the same one that I expect them to give to those with whom they have contact while on duty ....

as for night sticks ... been awhile since I've seen one out on the street ... old timers may be.

Keep up your series watching and get educated about the ways of LE ... the vastness of your knowledge is breathtaking .. to say the least.

So you don't like what I have to say, so you attack me. I take it for what it's worth. ZERO!

But you go ahead .. and huff and puff ..

.............do a little chest beating and impress those "ladies"!

I bet their britches get soaking wet just watching you post your bullshit! Right?

"You da Man"!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women