Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70492
biomed161114
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453051
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47798
pyramider46370
bambino40458
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-05-2013, 06:27 PM   #31
CJ7
Valued Poster

ROFLMAO

the idiots STILL don't get it
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 06:47 PM   #32
lostincypress
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
The GOP is not an entity of the state, CBJ7. It can pick and choose who is allowed access: just like Odumbo did last week when he denied admission to a group of College Republicans at the University of Central Missouri. By your reckoning, Odumbo violated their right to assemble under the First Amendment.
Your information must have come from a certain news source.

“It appeared as though we were standing there saying ‘No, you can’t come in.’ We weren’t saying anything,” University of Central Missouri Interim Chief Communications Officer Dennis Cryder told Campus Safety magazine. “The Secret Service was saying, ‘No one can come in. We don’t care if you are the king of England, the College Republicans or whoever you may be.’”
The chairperson of UCM’s Young Republicans confirmed Cryder’s comments to the New York Daily News. She added that other individuals besides the College Republicans in question were also turned away because they were too late.
She did claim that a security guard who was not affiliated with UCM made a “snarky comment” that the half dozen GOP students didn’t respect the need for presidential security.
On Monday, six members of the College Republicans told the College Fix that they were confused by the “extreme security precautions,” which kept them from hearing the president's speech in person.

http://www.campussafetymagazine.com/...ma-Speech.aspx
lostincypress is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 06:53 PM   #33
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
ROFLMAO

the idiots STILL don't get it
You're still a fucking moron, CBJ7.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostincypress View Post
Your information must have come from a certain news source.

“It appeared as though we were standing there saying ‘No, you can’t come in.’ We weren’t saying anything,” University of Central Missouri Interim Chief Communications Officer Dennis Cryder told Campus Safety magazine. “The Secret Service was saying, ‘No one can come in. We don’t care if you are the king of England, the College Republicans or whoever you may be.’”
The chairperson of UCM’s Young Republicans confirmed Cryder’s comments to the New York Daily News. She added that other individuals besides the College Republicans in question were also turned away because they were too late.
She did claim that a security guard who was not affiliated with UCM made a “snarky comment” that the half dozen GOP students didn’t respect the need for presidential security.
On Monday, six members of the College Republicans told the College Fix that they were confused by the “extreme security precautions,” which kept them from hearing the president's speech in person.

http://www.campussafetymagazine.com/...ma-Speech.aspx
Were they denied entrance? YES!

And their version of events is significantly different.
http://www.nationalreview.com/corner...asons-sterling
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 07:21 PM   #34
lostincypress
Valued Poster

[QUOTE=I B Hankering;1053560450]You're still a fucking moron, CBJ7.

And their version of events is significantly different.http://www.nationalreview.com/corner...asons-sterling[/QUOT

Yes, they were denied entry along with everyone else who arrived TOO LATE. Oh, there were six not ten.

"Kailea Bogner, the UCM College Republicans chairperson, added that it wasn’t just College Republicans who were turned away."

The chairperson of the UCM Young Republicans similarly refuted Scott’s account, telling the Daily News a group of young GOPers staged a protest before the speech and they were too late when they tried to enter the venue where Obama was speaking.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/poli...#ixzz2b9CkYlTu

When asked if she thinks their partisan affiliation did actually play a role in their being turned away, Scott demurred.

“I don’t want to make allegations, I don’t have enough proof behind it. Do I think I can know if it was for partisan reasons? No, I don’t think so. But do I think it was enough to at least be suspicious? Definitely.”
lostincypress is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 07:24 PM   #35
LNK
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

CJ, if you believe their constitutional rights are or were violated, why don't you contact the ACLU, and suggest that they sue the RNC?

Perhaps, because, well, no constitutional rights were infringed. In no way has the RNC prohibited the networks from showing whatever the hell they want to show.

Try something else that makes sense, because this was a non-starter, presented as you did.
LNK is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 07:29 PM   #36
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

[QUOTE=lostincypress;1053560561]
Quote:

And their version of events is significantly different.http://www.nationalreview.com/corner...asons-sterling[/QUOT

Yes, they were denied entry along with everyone else who arrived TOO LATE. Oh, there were six not ten.

"Kailea Bogner, the UCM College Republicans chairperson, added that it wasn’t just College Republicans who were turned away."

The chairperson of the UCM Young Republicans similarly refuted Scott’s account, telling the Daily News a group of young GOPers staged a protest before the speech and they were too late when they tried to enter the venue where Obama was speaking.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/poli...#ixzz2b9CkYlTu
Yeah! Suffice it to say that that's the revised, lib-retard rendition, and it's not what the students claim happened.

BTW, never stated a 'number', so your 'edification' is as superfluous as it is unwarranted.

Old 08-05-2013, 08:06 PM   #37
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LNK View Post
CJ, if you believe their constitutional rights are or were violated, why don't you contact the ACLU, and suggest that they sue the RNC?

Perhaps, because, well, no constitutional rights were infringed. In no way has the RNC prohibited the networks from showing whatever the hell they want to show.

Try something else that makes sense, because this was a non-starter, presented as you did.
later in the thread I clearly stated the GOP has done nothing to be guilty of.

try reading the thread before you post, it makes sense
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 08:58 PM   #38
LNK
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

So you start from a false premise, then whack people when they call you on it?

Great technique. Wish we could have used that one in debate.

Like I said, this was a non-starter. Try again.
LNK is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 09:43 PM   #39
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:

And their version of events is significantly different.
http://www.nationalreview.com/corner...asons-sterling
Typical half truth. Were they denied entrance because they were repulicans? No. They were deni d because they didn't get there in time for security screening. Anyone of any party who has dealt with the sec serv is quite familiar with those issues, and knows the ss doesn't give a damn what party you belong to. They are selected because they are rather single minded sobs.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 09:50 PM   #40
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
Typical half truth. Were they denied entrance because they were repulicans? No. They were deni d because they didn't get there in time for security screening. Anyone of any party who has dealt with the sec serv is quite familiar with those issues, and knows the ss doesn't give a damn what party you belong to. They are selected because they are rather single minded sobs.
Yeah. Lib-retards are masters at crafting half-truths and whole cloth lies.
Old 08-05-2013, 11:16 PM   #41
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LNK View Post
So you start from a false premise, then whack people when they call you on it?

Great technique. Wish we could have used that one in debate.

Like I said, this was a non-starter. Try again.

I started with a question.. rather than debate the question the rightwingers hit their knees and shook like a bowl of Jello in an earthquake making excuses. The very thing the rightwingers bitch about the dems doing ... take you for instance.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 11:20 PM   #42
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
I started with a question.. rather than debate the question the rightwingers hit their knees and shook like a bowl of Jello in an earthquake making excuses. The very thing the rightwingers bitch about the dems doing ... take you for instance.
No one was 'quaking', CBJ7. Everyone was just pointing out that you're a moronic punk.
Old 08-05-2013, 11:24 PM   #43
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Yeah. Lib-retards are masters at crafting half-truths and whole cloth lies.
there you have it ... IB is a Lib-retard.

among many other things, all of which suck ..
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 11:33 PM   #44
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
there you have it ... IB is a Lib-retard.

among many other things, all of which suck ..
Says the moronic lib-retard CBJ7 with an avatar that is the definition of twin-engine SUCKING!!!

Old 08-06-2013, 02:45 AM   #45
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Says the moronic lib-retard CBJ7 with an avatar that is the definition of twin-engine SUCKING!!!
..........and responses such as this would be the very reason that I B earned the last name of Idiot!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women