Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70497
biomed161137
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453053
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47802
pyramider46370
bambino40461
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-24-2013, 04:08 AM   #31
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Poor ole gritsboy. He's now been reduced to coming in late to a thread and cheerleadling for his fellow Teawipe Libraritarians when they trot out the usual dissembling 75-degree off point "arguments."
Randy4Candy is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 05:46 AM   #32
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Give Assup a break....he was only trying to spin failure into success.....what he does everyday in defense of Obama..
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 07:59 AM   #33
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Idiot. My ass is in great shape.

Nobody successfully refuted the point of my post. Just tried to do an apples and oranges comparison. Great job.

You, on the other hand, Whiny you lying sack of shit, are on the record saying Nixon was impeached and Obama killed 4,000 innocent children. You ran from both statements without a shred of proof.

Lying sack of shit.

You can't dodge the truth, no matter how you try to spin the facts.
There's no "apples to oranges comparison" to it, you lying golem fuck. Your OP was refuted with quantifiable data, and it's your dumb golem ass that is spinning lies. But that's the norm for you, and that's why your dumb golem ass was elected:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy4Candy View Post
Poor ole gritsboy. He's now been reduced to coming in late to a thread and cheerleadling for his fellow Teawipe Libraritarians when they trot out the usual dissembling 75-degree off point "arguments."
The cited data is point-on and directly refutes the OP, Randy4Andy. Furthermore, the cited data is substantive, whereas your lame-ass opinion is as non-substantive as it is bogus.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 08:05 AM   #34
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Please explain yourself, IBCorpy?

Original data was factual. what you came back with may also have been factual, but unrelated.

Did Fox News suffer a drop in ratings over the period of time stated in OP? YES OR NO? YES OR NO?

where is the lie? We're is the spin? It's not there. You just don't like the data presented.

why am I even bothering to try and explain any of this to you again, you self-admitted, hypocritical, shit swallowing swine?

Typical Corpy argument. Spew shit. Wallow in it. run away. Repeat.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 08:07 AM   #35
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy4Candy View Post
+1

Never let the truth get In the way of a post count.
Old 05-24-2013, 08:07 AM   #36
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Original data was meaningless................... ..............
Old 05-24-2013, 08:07 AM   #37
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Well then there's no debate at all, is there, Whirlytard?

BTW -- I trust Huffington a bit more than I trust YOU!
Old 05-24-2013, 08:09 AM   #38
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

That is funny coming from the serial Sandbox poster with more than 11,500 posts to his credit.........

Quote:
+1

Never let the truth get In the way of a post count.
Old 05-24-2013, 08:13 AM   #39
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Original data was meaningless; like your 11,500 posts that preceded it...........
Old 05-24-2013, 08:15 AM   #40
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

I trust the Huffopost to provide meaningless factoids too...........

Quote:
Well then there's no debate at all, is there, Whirlytard?

BTW -- I trust Huffington a bit more than I trust YOU!
Old 05-24-2013, 08:15 AM   #41
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Please explain yourself, IBCorpy?

Original data was factual. what you came back with may also have been factual, but unrelated.

Did Fox News suffer a drop in ratings over the period of time stated in OP? YES OR NO? YES OR NO?

where is the lie? We're is the spin? It's not there. You just don't like the data presented.

why am I even bothering to try and explain any of this to you again, you self-admitted, hypocritical, shit swallowing swine?

Typical Corpy argument. Spew shit. Wallow in it. run away. Repeat.
Quote:
Shitstream media ratings down ... Hannity, Von Susteren and O'Reilly were better off a year ago
There's your lie, you dumb-ass golem fuck!

Fox News, the No. 1 cable news network, has seen its ratings increase as news of Obama's scandals have developed. . . .Fox News has seen its ratings rise year-to-date by 31 percent in total day viewership and 17 percent in its primetime audience.

http://www.newsmax.com/TheWire/msnbc...#ixzz2UDfTbEKW

There's the direct repudiation of your dumb-ass golem fuck lie, you dumb-ass golem fuck!
Old 05-24-2013, 08:23 AM   #42
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

You mean AssUp's claim that Fox was "trending down" isn't true ????????????????

Old 05-24-2013, 08:37 AM   #43
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
There's the lie, you dumb-ass golem fuck!

Fox News, the No. 1 cable news network, has seen its ratings increase as news of Obama's scandals have developed. . . .Fox News has seen its ratings rise year-to-date by 31 percent in total day viewership and 17 percent in its primetime audience.

http://www.newsmax.com/TheWire/msnbc...#ixzz2UDfTbEKW

There's the direct repudiation of your dumb-ass golem fuck lie, you dumb-ass golem fuck!
You stupid fucking idiot... Last time I looked the story posted in OP dealt with a twelve month trend. Year to date is 5 months plus.

what about this do you NOT understand?

THe time periods are NOT the same. and this story is about the year-long drop in rating for FOX.

This is a calendar. Notice there are 12 months on it. Not 5.

You just don't get it, do you? But why would you, you self-admitted, hypocritical, shit swallowing Swine. You still support Mark Sandord? Oh yeah, you cut and run on that one too.

Can't win this one, redneck. Can't win any of them in fact. Nobody will get on the stage with you because you reek of your own excrement.

Did Fox's ratings drop for the programs in question over the period cited in OP? YES OR NO? Thats a simple fucking question, even for a drooling, inbred, banjo p,aging hillbilly like you.

Answer that question and we can continue playing. otherwise, class is dismissed.

Nice touch Whirlytard. all caps all red. You should try that in your next thirty or forty threads about the same subject. Maybe someone will pay attention. Your choir is leaving the pulpit, preacher.

Precisely for asinine statements like your last post. OP doesn't discuss the trend in fox News' ratings. It discusses Fox News ratings performance. Not what the "trends" are but what HAPPENED. PAST TENSE. MATTER OF RECORD.

Feel free to start another hysterical thread on that, too!
Old 05-24-2013, 09:38 AM   #44
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
You stupid fucking idiot... Last time I looked the story posted in OP dealt with a twelve month trend. Year to date is 5 months plus.

what about this do you NOT understand?

THe time periods are NOT the same. and this story is about the year-long drop in rating for FOX.

This is a calendar. Notice there are 12 months on it. Not 5.

You just don't get it, do you? But why would you, you self-admitted, hypocritical, shit swallowing Swine. You still support Mark Sandord? Oh yeah, you cut and run on that one too.

Can't win this one, redneck. Can't win any of them in fact. Nobody will get on the stage with you because you reek of your own excrement.

Did Fox's ratings drop for the programs in question over the period cited in OP? YES OR NO? Thats a simple fucking question, even for a drooling, inbred, banjo p,aging hillbilly like you.

Answer that question and we can continue playing. otherwise, class is dismissed.

Nice touch Whirlytard. all caps all red. You should try that in your next thirty or forty threads about the same subject. Maybe someone will pay attention. Your choir is leaving the pulpit, preacher.

Precisely for asinine statements like your last post. OP doesn't discuss the trend in fox News' ratings. It discusses Fox News ratings performance. Not what the "trends" are but what HAPPENED. PAST TENSE. MATTER OF RECORD.

Feel free to start another hysterical thread on that, too!
You're the dumb-ass golem fuck that started a thread citing dated data to support your ignorant contention, you stupidly-ignorant golem reprobate. Your profound, stuptifying ignorance is one of the reasons your dumb golem ass was elected to be:

Regarding the "Sandord" (You still can't spell "Sanford" correctly, can you, you ignorant, illiterate golem fuck?) versus Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator comparison, you dumb-ass golem fuck, your ignorant, illiterate golem ass still hasn't mastered simple, fundamental facts:

Old 05-24-2013, 10:06 AM   #45
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Every network saw its ratings drop from 2012, a politics-heavy election year that was guaranteed to spike audiences. In primetime, Fox News suffered the biggest plunge, falling 33 percent from its 2012 numbers. CNN fell a nearly equally precipitous 28 percent, while MSNBC dropped 4 percent.
People got more important things to watch now. The Voice and American Idol started new seasons this spring.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women