Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70481
biomed161061
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453041
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47775
pyramider46370
bambino40446
CryptKicker37107
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-02-2013, 01:30 PM   #31
EXTXOILMAN
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
A very good point. I feel like an idiot for not thinking of that myself. Where does that leave fighter?
That's prolly him in Assup's avatar...
EXTXOILMAN is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 01:50 PM   #32
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Whatzup I was watching the news when Cronkrite, Huntley, and Brinkley were giving it and you were discovering the relief of a clean diaper.

Hannity has never said he was a journalist which is true, but he has never taken cheap shots at guests after they leave the set like Brian Williams, Ed Schultz, Rachel Maddow, Brian Gumbel, Barbra Walters, et. al have. Some have been more blatant and insulting like Gumbel calling a guest a moron as he gets out of earshot (but on the air) and others just forget to give full credit. In fact, Bill O'Reilly has been frequently criticized for not attacking individuals when the viewers thought he should. Can you tell me the name of a left wing journalist who has given Sarah Palin a fair shake? FYI: Palin is a journalism major Whatzup.
WTF are you talking about?

I don't think you understand journalism as it was. You've mentioned three journalists from days if yore. Any dipshit can do that, as youve proven. Back then, the news was NOT delivered on TV. It was in print. TV was for "talking dogs." That's why you don't really know much about them. There really weren't any.

Further evidence of your ignorance of the Fourth Estate is your line of questioning about Sarah Palin. Journalists aren't left wing or right wing. so the answer to your question (God Im glad I can't her you slurring through it) is NO.

BTW -- I met Cronkite several times. (Houston San Jac HS grad//UT Journalism grad) Watched Murrow on TV. Met Dan Rather before he went to CBS network (OK I was a youngun, but hey, it was 1960). Do the math.

And for the record, BULLSHIT, Mr. Lost Weekend. You need to sleep it off, BarleySwine.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 02:02 PM   #33
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Okay, you're older than dirt. So I guess you can dispense with the old shots you take at COG and I guess we can now speculate about you becoming senile as they are about Woodward. This amzing aging that you have gone through should have taught you something about things. You took a lot of "pain killers" in the 60s right?

You still haven't answered the question I posed.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 07:46 PM   #34
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Quote:
Okay, you're older than dirt. So I guess you can dispense with the old shots you take at COG and I guess we can now speculate about you becoming senile as they are about Woodward. This amzing aging that you have gone through should have taught you something about things. You took a lot of "pain killers" in the 60s right?

You still haven't answered the question I posed.
You asked: "Can you tell me the name of a left wing journalist who has given Sarah Palin a fair shake?"

I answered: "NO."

And no, I didn't take pain killers in the 60s.

That's two questions you've asked me. Both answered, directly and in one simple syllable.

And before you ask again -- no, you can not have a picture of my junk.

Old 03-02-2013, 08:14 PM   #35
gary5912
Account Disabled

Encounters: 14

Quote:
You mean journalists like .....oh like Chris (leg tingle) Matthews or Rachel Maddow? How about Ed Schultz? Is he a journalist? On the other hand you are dissing Geraldo Rivera, Juan Williams, Bill O'Reilly, and Greta Van Sustern. All have reported on stories around the world and in dangerous situations. So exactly what is YOUR definition of a journalist? Joy Behar? Whoopi Goldberg? Jon Stewart? Steve Colbert?

Well we do have more convicted felons in the democratic party and how long before a newly electeed senator in Ilinois will last before they go to prison.

+++1
gary5912 is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 09:16 PM   #36
Yssup Rider
BANNED

NOW WHO CAN ARGUE WITH THAT?

REVEREND!
Old 03-03-2013, 12:00 AM   #37
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Ahhhhh, Whatzup has a kitty...
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 11:20 AM   #38
EXTXOILMAN
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
WTF are you talking about?

I don't think you understand journalism as it was. You've mentioned three journalists from days if yore. Any dipshit can do that, as youve proven. Back then, the news was NOT delivered on TV. It was in print. TV was for "talking dogs." That's why you don't really know much about them. There really weren't any.

Further evidence of your ignorance of the Fourth Estate is your line of questioning about Sarah Palin. Journalists aren't left wing or right wing. so the answer to your question (God Im glad I can't her you slurring through it) is NO.

BTW -- I met Cronkite several times. (Houston San Jac HS grad//UT Journalism grad) Watched Murrow on TV. Met Dan Rather before he went to CBS network (OK I was a youngun, but hey, it was 1960). Do the math.

And for the record, BULLSHIT, Mr. Lost Weekend. You need to sleep it off, BarleySwine.
Damn, you're old, Assup!! And to think I took your inane ramblings as coming from a pre-pubescent mush-for-brains ideologue. Silly me
EXTXOILMAN is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 02:38 PM   #39
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by The2Dogs View Post
Hannity isnt a journalist, not a reporter, not a news person, and has never claimed to be any of that.
Hannity does not hide behind anything and is nothing more than a opinionist commentator unlike so called journalists that fail miserably at their jobs.
You're right Hannity is none of those. So what is Hannity really all about. He delves in a form of propaganda. His sole function is to fuck with the dupes, aka liberals. Hannity does this so well that they react with similar furvor that Ellison did. Insults and degrading him professionally doesn't bother Hannity cause thats his primary goal anyway to get a reaction. Notice how Hannity rarely ever retorts back, he just laughs and sluffs it off.
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 05:18 PM   #40
Seedy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Cool

You ever notice libtards just come unglued, when things ,or I should say the TRUTH is spoken about them. They go into a fit of rage, eyes bug out ,foaming at the mouth, and just start spewing all kinds of BULLSHIT. Makes me laugh like hell, we have a few of those types right here also, just virulant cocksuckers, and I enjoy the fuck out of annoying them. LMFAO
Seedy is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 05:36 PM   #41
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by EXTXOILMAN View Post
Damn, you're old, Assup!! And to think I took your inane ramblings as coming from a pre-pubescent mush-for-brains ideologue. Silly me

"If you're not a liberal at twenty you have no heart, if you're not a conservative at forty you have no brain."

Winston Churchill
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 06:10 PM   #42
Yssup Rider
BANNED

I was a conservative at 40. Then I stopped being afraid of everything. I became an adult!
Old 03-03-2013, 06:34 PM   #43
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
I was a conservative at 40. Then I stopped being afraid of everything. I became an adult!
Oh lord, Iam sure the masses will run with this one. Run for cover dummy.
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 06:39 PM   #44
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
So you're saying you were afraid of everything until you were forty?
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 07:30 PM   #45
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Not at all. Unlike you Chicken Littles.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women