Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70479
biomed161041
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453037
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47773
pyramider46370
bambino40446
CryptKicker37107
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 01-07-2013, 10:16 AM   #31
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Problem with indefinite detention is, you are guilty if the government thinks you're guilty. You have no opportunity to prove your innocence.

Too bad you are will to shred the Bill of Rights based on a hunch. But that's liberalism for you.
Shit happens in wars....people die, shit gets broken, feelings get hurt and the Bill of Rights is routinely ignored. Too bad you're willing trade feeling all warm and fuzzy that the terrorists' rights are being protected for American lives. But, that's Libertarianism for you.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 10:18 AM   #32
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Rights are rights. Without them, we become what our enemies are. In other words, they effectively win. So by being willing to ignore our unalienable human rights, puts you on the side of our enemies.

I feel sorry for you, Timmy. You are what's wrong with America.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 10:25 AM   #33
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Rights are rights. Without them, we become what our enemies are. In other words, they effectively win. So by being willing to ignore our unalienable human rights, puts you on the side of our enemies.

I feel sorry for you, Timmy. You are what's wrong with America.
You are so full of self-righteous shit that your breath smells bad.

Weaklings like you, who want to tie up our courts with terrorists' appeals, pay for their lawyers and give them a soapbox to stand on to further their cause, which is inherently dangerous to America, make me want to vomit.

Grow a set.
Old 01-07-2013, 10:26 AM   #34
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Without rights, we are not America. It's that simple, Timmy.
Old 01-07-2013, 10:52 AM   #35
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11
Default Trending-To-Tardism

Iran-Contra anyone?

You shoveled a load of horse hockey about Reagan and OBL, so here's someting else for you to lie about.
Randy4Candy is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 12:02 PM   #36
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Without rights, we are not America. It's that simple, Timmy.
What's simple is that this is about Obama for you.....it's not about rights. This nonsense gives you another whiney-ass talking point about the POTUS.

Rights are routinely ignored, and especially in wartime. And, we're still America. Warts and all.
Old 01-07-2013, 12:37 PM   #37
NiceGuy53
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

[QUOTE=timpage;1052165387.

The indefinite detention and warrantless surveillance: if it's directed at folks looking to harm Americans, and of course, that is exactly what it is intended to do... I've got no problem with it.[/QUOTE]

It is funny and ironic how liberals are now ok with indefinite detention and warrantless surveillance under President Obama. But when these same programs were started under President Bush, right after we were hit on 9-11, they were screaming bloody murder.
NiceGuy53 is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 12:53 PM   #38
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceGuy53 View Post
It is funny and ironic how liberals are now ok with indefinite detention and warrantless surveillance under President Obama. But when these same programs were started under President Bush, right after we were hit on 9-11, they were screaming bloody murder.
Well, not to point out the obvious, but it is also amusing to how conservatives are screaming bloody murder about indefinite detention and warrantless surveillance under President Obama but were totally fine with it when Bush introduced and was utilizing the policy.
Old 01-07-2013, 01:14 PM   #39
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

I was not fine with it when Bush introduced it. Don't hang that on me. And if we are going to call America a "war zone" and use that as an excuse to ignore the rights we have as human beings, as defined in our Declaration of Independence and Constitution, then we are no longer America. We have become our enemy.

When a person can be arrested and detained, based on what the President or military "thinks", without being able to challenge or make the government prove the charges, then we are no better than the old Soviet Union, China, Iraq, Syria or Iran. And then to have so-called "Americans" support this is a disgrace to those who have given the ultimate price so we could have those freedoms.
Old 01-08-2013, 08:30 AM   #40
LovingKayla
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 50897
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy4Candy View Post
Hmmm, sounds like exactly what Good Ol' Ronnie Reagan did back in the day in Afghanistan.....

I can't tell you how much I hate to do this but randy, you are right. I went to look it up and I'll b a sonofabiatch he DID.
LovingKayla is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 08:31 AM   #41
LovingKayla
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
Well, not to point out the obvious, but it is also amusing to how conservatives are screaming bloody murder about indefinite detention and warrantless surveillance under President Obama but were totally fine with it when Bush introduced and was utilizing the policy.

Shit. I agree with you too. We totally are guilty of that.
Old 01-08-2013, 08:33 AM   #42
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

News alert/history alert....the mujaheddin was NOT our enemy when Reagan provided them arms and munitions....and many of the mujaheddin (the Northern Alliance) were our allies in throwing the Taliban out during the post 2001 war.

Repeat. Obama is arming our enemy, an enemy who killed thousands of Americans....Reagan did nothing of the sort.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 08:35 AM   #43
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovingKayla View Post
Shit. I agree with you too. We totally are guilty of that.
It is still wrong, and still needs to stop.
Old 01-08-2013, 08:41 AM   #44
LovingKayla
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

Is it possible for us to all agree they ARE ALL WRONG? Just because he's claims to be a democrat doesn't mean you have to support him. Kinda like us with Romney. Hating the other guy is going to get us all in trouble.
Old 01-08-2013, 10:58 AM   #45
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
News alert/history alert....the mujaheddin was NOT our enemy when Reagan provided them arms and munitions....and many of the mujaheddin (the Northern Alliance) were our allies in throwing the Taliban out during the post 2001 war.

Repeat. Obama is arming our enemy, an enemy who killed thousands of Americans....Reagan did nothing of the sort.

got a link?
i'va biggen is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women