Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 254
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160705
Yssup Rider60032
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47622
pyramider46370
bambino40341
CryptKicker37092
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35446
Mojojo33117

Old 04-26-2012, 01:37 AM   #31
Missy Mariposa
Magdalene in gogo boots

User ID: 10853
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
You talk about rates...yet out calls prices usually are increased, yet the cost of a room is no longer a factor and traveling is a constant, regardless.
Many women hire a driver for outcalls, usually runs about as much (if not a bit more) than the room. That + gas = outcalls being more expensive. I charge $25 extra for outcalls, because I drive myself and have to always valet my car. Some women also may live in or near their incall, where travelling is negligible, but 10-20 miles from downtown Wherever-your-hotel-is.

I suggest having incall only on certain days. You rent a room say, Mon-Weds (or whatever your busiest incall days are) at a different hotel each time and then work as much as you want those 3 days. The perks of this are you can take visits anytime you want, as you don't have to check out at 11/in at 3. You have the lunch hour to provide which is great, as it's usually a busy time.

It may help save some money too, as since you're just booking a few days regularly you can use Hotwire or Priceline.
Missy Mariposa is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 01:46 AM   #32
HoustonMilfDebbie
Account Disabled

User ID: 125890
My ECCIE Reviews

I say just go there if you have a regular who will pay for the room; in exchange, he gets special benefits! That way you are never out of a lot money and eveyrone enjoys themselves; always make it equally beneficial!!!
HoustonMilfDebbie is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 11:59 AM   #33
jazmine_rose
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 129164
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valerie View Post
If you're having issues with cancellations I wouldn't use hotels.com or prepay for that matter. Book your hotel through their own website with an old credit card that no longer works and re confirm your bookings before you check in, that way if you don't need the room and have to cancel they can't charge you a fee
Very good point, Valerie.

To the OP:
Booking through the hotel directly will most likely be more expensive then rates on a discount site, but the extra money paid is worth the ability to cancel if you need to, IMHO.

Also, you may find a benefit to booking directly through the hotel via their rewards club. That way if you do end up staying, you'll be able to earn free perks as you rack up points.

On the other hand, I do know ladies that have changed their business model to outcalls only and it's worked out well for them b/c of their client base, personal life etc. Perhaps something alog those lines, may work for you. Not saying it's the best idea...just food for thought.
jazmine_rose is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 01:58 PM   #34
CJ7
Valued Poster

please dont take any offense, but it could be the CBJ reviews turned them off ..
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 06:38 PM   #35
Guest071313-5
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonMilfDebbie View Post
I say just go there if you have a regular who will pay for the room; in exchange, he gets special benefits! That way you are never out of a lot money and eveyrone enjoys themselves; always make it equally beneficial!!!
What a brilliant idea! Instead of being out gas and hotel fees, they're possibly only out the time and gas it took to drive. Can you imagine the competition to be the first and pay for the room if this were the case?

You are definitely on to something Debbie!

B
Guest071313-5 is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 07:31 PM   #36
CummingsLane
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 81661
My ECCIE Reviews
Cool

Every client is as important as the next. The first thing she should have done was pick up the phone and call you to see if your schedule permitted another time. If it didn't, she should have let him know she can meet at another time and finish where they left off or scheduled her appointments far between each other to accommodate extra time. I tend to do that since my appointments always run over. But thats just me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by burkalini View Post
I have had many supposedly verified providers ncns on me over the years. One even said she got a call from a client and when she said she was already booked he offered her a higher donation and she didn't show up. At least she was honest about it even though it showed she had no class. It's just part of the fucking business. When you providers deal with the public and when we deal with providers it's the same fucking thing. Some are true to their word and some are not. It's too bad when it get's to the point that somehow the rest of us end up paying for it in some way. Either limited location or deposits. Oh well that's the hobby we reside in.
CummingsLane is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 11:47 PM   #37
chrissy
Simply Irish

User ID: 23782
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I have used alot of the advice given this last week..THANK YOU LADIES!(thank you for pm'ing and not bringing my ignorance for alllll to see..lol) I am not used to such a big city but this week I actually didn't go in the negative...YEAH!

I was a little edgy on even posting my thoughts but it did help..gratefully yours!!!....xoxoxo!!!

P.S Any advice/input is ALWAYS appreciated and WELCOME!
chrissy is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 01:11 AM   #38
Missy Mariposa
Magdalene in gogo boots

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
please dont take any offense, but it could be the CBJ reviews turned them off ..
While that may be the case, it's no reason to book an appointment and cancel the day of the visit without giving a reason. If it's the CBJ thing, than just say that. Do you think CBJ providers don't already hear it all of the time?* It just makes you look like a dirt bag otherwise.

*In Canada 'safe GFE' (kissing, fs, cbj, sometimes no daty or daty with dental dam/saran wrap, and digits are YMMV depending on what lady it is) is so common, ladies who DON'T offer it will sometimes have clients cancel because they do BBBJ. And *gasp* they charge and make as much :O
Old 04-27-2012, 07:16 AM   #39
darkknight
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasmineCummings View Post
Every client is as important as the next. The first thing she should have done was pick up the phone and call you to see if your schedule permitted another time. If it didn't, she should have let him know she can meet at another time and finish where they left off or scheduled her appointments far between each other to accommodate extra time. I tend to do that since my appointments always run over. But thats just me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wcdann View Post
Ive never done a no call no show but I have had to cancel before because things do come up and things do happen I am a single father and I take care of my kids almost full time. I have done a cancelation but its never been last minute or even the day of but i have had very few cancelations and it was always before the provider traveled here or got a room. People get sick kids get sick some peoples work scheduals very and change around and also suprise visits from family members. But what ever the reason for the cancelation you should always have plenty of time to inform the provider a few days in advance. I have had providers do NCNS on me. I have had one recently pre book with me and even verified a couple days before then a few hours before the prebooked session I called to check making sure everything is all good and she didnt even make it to town so things happen both ways its just a part of this business. I do feel though if a provider doesnt come or cancels her trip she should give us men a heads up so we can pre book with someone else.
I would be nice if more providers felt that way but much like wcdann the vast majority of the time when providers have cancelled on me it has been NCNS or if I did get notice it was a few hours before on the day of the appointment. I too have called an hour before the appointment for final verification/directions only to find out she didn't even make the trip. So it happens to the guys as well. Sure it's upsetting and annoying but you simply have to move on. I would be nice to get a heads up with enough time for you to make other plans without a mad rush. On the very rare occasions I've had to cancel I gave the provider notice days before the appointment was scheduled, before they had even made it to town.
darkknight is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 09:42 AM   #40
JT10
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrissy View Post
Ok so Im new to Houston , I got the welcome, I got the hotels but I got all cancellations too?

Guys why in the world would some pre screen and pre book 2-3 days before , even call the night before and cancel at the LAST minute?

Hotels.com DOES NOT REFUND us our money for grabbing the $100 room here in the galleria or westchase!

I am considering STOPPING incall all together...I dont even stay in a hotel to keep going thru this waste of money...Seriously its getting ridiculous how many rooms I have purchased this week for p411 or members here(not newbies either) that have NOT shown up!

(end dramatic scene)
This might explain why Dallas has bevy of visiting beauties while Houston gets a lot of the leftovers. Why do the primo ladies stop in Dallas and dont touch Houston????
Hate to have to go to Dallas regularly

JT
JT10 is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 09:56 AM   #41
Guest041413-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by JT10 View Post
This might explain why Dallas has bevy of visiting beauties while Houston gets a lot of the leftovers. Why do the primo ladies stop in Dallas and dont touch Houston????
Hate to have to go to Dallas regularly

JT
I've noticed that too...many skip past or skip over Houston all together. There's a lot that goes on behind the scenes (per convos with the ones that have visited here). Also, the ones that do take the chance and visit Houston, I notice many don't repeat. But, there are some success stories out there too. There are several "transplants" that escaped the high competition in Dallas and are permanently residing in Houston, some UTR. Houston will call "bullshit" on a provider in a minute and doesn't take too kindly to GPS. So, that helps keep everyone honest too. There's enough Prime Pussy coming to Houston. Hell, Dallas, Austin or SATX are all within travel anyway, IMHO.
Guest041413-2 is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 10:09 AM   #42
RyleeAnne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 110357
My ECCIE Reviews
Unhappy You read my mind....

So funny... I was thinking of posting something of all these NCNS... Houston is by far the most I have ever experienced... I had 4 on Monday alone. 2 last minute and 2 that didn't even bother to contact me. (I am not newbie friendly either) must say it gets old quickly... I can say I have never done that to someone. I have too much respect for people.
Just something I wanted to get off my chest as it was a lingering bothersome feeling...
lol..
Thanks for letting me vent...
Rylee Anne
RyleeAnne is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 04:52 PM   #43
Missy Mariposa
Magdalene in gogo boots

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
It's also a lot cheaper to stay in Dallas. I pay almost triple to stay in Houston and while I've never had an NCNS, I have had cancellations the night before or day of a visit and it just becomes not worth the cost of gas, accommodations, and time for a city I don't even enjoy that much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mijo(BFE) View Post
I've noticed that too...many skip past or skip over Houston all together. There's a lot that goes on behind the scenes (per convos with the ones that have visited here). Also, the ones that do take the chance and visit Houston, I notice many don't repeat. But, there are some success stories out there too. There are several "transplants" that escaped the high competition in Dallas and are permanently residing in Houston, some UTR. Houston will call "bullshit" on a provider in a minute and doesn't take too kindly to GPS. So, that helps keep everyone honest too. There's enough Prime Pussy coming to Houston. Hell, Dallas, Austin or SATX are all within travel anyway, IMHO.
I was going to repeat this time but it seems the hotels are all full up in the areas y'all are willing to drive to Why make a trip if no one will even come "that far out" to see me?
Old 04-27-2012, 10:26 PM   #44
Guest053014
Account Disabled

User ID: 69474
My ECCIE Reviews

Hey Honey! Please don't get discouraged. Most times all the guys that call and prebook or even call for that matter some will cancel and some will show. That's how it goes. There is always cost of business. Take the bad with the good, and keep it moving. I live in Houston and I have to say it is a problem for me too.
Have a nice night.
Guest053014 is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 05:53 PM   #45
Lincolnpark
Premium Access

Encounters: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
Who would pass this up because cbj ???
[IMG] [/IMG]
Lincolnpark is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women