Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70486
biomed161081
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453048
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47789
pyramider46370
bambino40452
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-06-2012, 07:34 AM   #31
mikkifine
Account Disabled

User ID: 1641
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Glad you like this thread.

Thank you for posting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BustyBridgette View Post
This is an awesome thread..and i agree with much that was said. Especially that were not robots and we do have normal lives..So true..So true..

In addition many hobbiest believe that a provider will do naything for the right amount. Some of us are really in this because we enjoy it. Surprise surprise
mikkifine is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 07:36 AM   #32
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels View Post
Well Iam glad someone thought that was funny.
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 07:46 AM   #33
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

User ID: 3552
Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by acp5762 View Post
Well Iam glad someone thought that was funny.

I have 6 chihuahuas at home, and yes, at certain times they look at me like, "Mom, do you have to watch EVERYTHING we do? Pass the TP." You really have to have dogs in your life to know that furry embarrassment expression. The part about them talking struck me as funny, especially after drinking. I think after I pass out sometimes they whisper subliminal suggestions about their idol, the refrigerator, 'cause I wake up ravenous and cook them huge amounts of bacon and eggs.
Fancyinheels is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 07:51 AM   #34
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I think its like anything else, from lawyers to telemarketers, we all have an opinion of them and tend to judge. It is very obvious by how some post they resent the fact that they have to pay for it, I see it as a service and as BustyBridgette said, some are in it because because they actually enjoy it, kinda like not all lawyers are bottom feeders etc. lol

I see it as its job that fills a man's need for judgment-free friendship and, at times, to help him repair his broken partnership.

I feel lucky, Ive been treated with respect by all ive seen and have never been a victim of bad treatment. Treat them well and they will treat you well

@fancy..Rock on sexy lady!
Sweet N Little is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 07:54 AM   #35
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet N Little View Post

I feel lucky, Ive been treated with respect by all ive seen and have never been a victim of bad treatment. Treat them well and they will treat you well

+1
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 07:57 AM   #36
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

User ID: 3552
Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
...I see it as its job that fills a man's need for judgment-free friendship and, at times, to help him repair his broken partnership..,..
Now, THAT is one of the best sentences I've ever seen to describe a large part of the provider's role in the hobby.
Fancyinheels is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 08:07 AM   #37
LynnT
Account Disabled

User ID: 63731
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

Me too except from the thief in Texas.. All though he was most gentlemanly, well dressed, and clean during the appointment. lol..

I have problems with men Ive never even seen for some reason.. I just had to alert on a dude from another board Ive never saw as a client, emailed, have barley said 2 words to the man on the board, and never met at a M&G either.. Stalker weirdo and hes a main poster..

Agreed there are a-holes in all types of business. Good eggs and bad eggs..
LynnT is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 08:20 AM   #38
mikkifine
Account Disabled

User ID: 1641
My ECCIE Reviews

LynnT- I tend to have problems with people I have never met before as well. I have never been part of clique and do not feel obligated to be part of one now. Cliques in my opinion are nothing but a group of people with small minds that get their jollies from degrading others.
mikkifine is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 08:23 AM   #39
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

good post!

misconceptions....
That I smoke---I do not smoke,but am around smokers in my RL life

That I enjoy texting---unless I know you,I feel it is too impersonal

That I can be ready "on a whim"---it takes a little time to prepare fo a session{first is getting you verified}......bubble bath/makeup/atmosphere/etc

I do not have a pimp---I have an SO of 30 years....he is actually my MFM sessions and gangbang sessions partner...we are in an "open minded style relationship".......BUT he will never be around,unless you want him to

That I am just doing this for the money----while that may be the ultimate goal,I DO LOVE WHAT I DO{I am a sex addict}
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 03:01 PM   #40
*GoddessDallas*
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 35145

Lying rarely gets you where you want to go.
I have no reason to lie...I think that comes with maturity.

I truely want a man here with me as a buddy...I take care of him and he takes care of me.
I have few good friends, but they are out of state.
I have no family and own a dog.
I am in the eccie chatroom most of the evening, and I go to bed and sleep.
I don't have night sessions and wake up and feed my dog in the morning, and the birds and squirrels on my patio.
My regular life even bores my dog.

I think if the truth be known, that provider's lives are really uneventful outside of the hobby.
*GoddessDallas* is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 08:46 AM   #41
papadee
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Has anyone thought that he was just joking/kidding. That it had nothing to do with providing?

I been awake in the early morning and sent some emails (non-hobby related). Friends & family both will ask do I ever sleep. I don't see this as a provider issue, but more of "what are you doing up at this hour" thing, which happens in and out of the hobby.
papadee is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 09:31 AM   #42
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by papadee View Post
Has anyone thought that he was just joking/kidding. That it had nothing to do with providing?

I been awake in the early morning and sent some emails (non-hobby related). Friends & family both will ask do I ever sleep. I don't see this as a provider issue, but more of "what are you doing up at this hour" thing, which happens in and out of the hobby.
I sleep 5-6 hours a night. If I go to bed at 10, I'm up at 3 or 4.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 10:56 AM   #43
papadee
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by papadee View Post

I been...
And excuse me for not writing "I have been". See what happens when you don't sleep.
papadee is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 03:01 PM   #44
Missy Mariposa
Magdalene in gogo boots

User ID: 10853
My ECCIE Reviews

I was in a routine where I'd sleep from 12-4:30, paint until 10, sleep until 1pm for awhile. It was portfolio season, crunch time.

Normally not so much the case. I stay up a bit late, and I get up moderately early. The morning light is great for painting.

I won't answer emails after 1am or before 6am though, it's seen as shady. I'm not sure why, but it is.
Missy Mariposa is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 05:01 PM   #45
canuckvic
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Some girls I know who party alot I just usually wait until the afternoon to contact them and others that don't, I will usually contact them in the afternoon........
canuckvic is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women