Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > The Sandbox - Upstate New York
The Sandbox - Upstate New York The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 254
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160705
Yssup Rider60032
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47622
pyramider46370
bambino40341
CryptKicker37092
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35446
Mojojo33117

Old 01-21-2012, 02:55 PM   #31
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
I benefit off the backs of poor people just as much as poor people benefit off the back of me.
Seems right.I believe the country is upon the threshold of a 50/50 split, producers to receivers.
It also seems that the current occupant of the whitehouse does not share your view.I think it would be fair to say , from Obama's own admissions, that the 50/50 split is not fair, hence the calls for higher taxation and regulation on the countries producers.
That's all fine and dandy, but, the rich are already rich and have the ability to step back with their assets and in doing so, the poorest among us will be the most adversely affected.
I'm all for helping out people that really are in need and disadvantaged.There's plenty of money already collected in total taxation.Eliminate the fraud and abuse by making everyone a little more accountable and the savings alone will take care of most the shortfalls.If I can run a persons name and find that they have multiple judgements for evictions, the government that continues to award such behavior should have it right at their fingertips in their databases.Im sure it would take them less time, also.Stop rewarding bad behavior that is cut and dried and been found to be legally so through the clogged court systems.
JONBALLS is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 04:15 PM   #32
jackfengshui
Backbencher

Encounters: 1

It will be interesting to see how Mitt Romney addresses the issue of fairness if and when he releases his tax return.
jackfengshui is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 04:40 PM   #33
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Yup, Mitt Romney appears to be within the 50% of the producers.
With a country that is split down the middle 50/50 , seems fair to me.I never thought to care what Mitt Romney's income is.
I want Michael Savage of the SAVAGE NATION for president.His income I'm sure is a little less, but again, never thought to care.
Old 01-21-2012, 05:28 PM   #34
jackfengshui
Backbencher

The issue is not how much money a political candidate makes, but whether he pays less than his "fair" share in taxes using loopholes for the privileged that he campaigns against.
Old 01-21-2012, 05:32 PM   #35
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

not with me.
Old 01-21-2012, 05:44 PM   #36
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackfengshui View Post
The issue is not how much money a political candidate makes, but whether he pays less than his "fair" share in taxes using loopholes for the privileged that he campaigns against.
no the issue is how politicians made the loop holes for themselves.
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 10:06 AM   #37
jackfengshui
Backbencher

Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling View Post
the issue is how politicians made the loop holes for themselves.
Not just for themselves, but for the financial elite. Just listen to - of all people - David Stockman, former insider and Reagan's Budget Director, on the "crony capitalism" that has been enabled by Washington under both political parties.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women