Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70487
biomed161100
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453050
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47791
pyramider46370
bambino40455
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-23-2023, 04:07 PM   #31
69in2it69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

I'll give you this Salty, no matter how many times claims are proven to have no legal merit you remain optimistic that the next Revolver BS is going to finally be the ONE. You are like a real life Charley Brown who just keeps believing Lucy IS going to hold the ball for him to kick.

So next, she's going to run for Senate? Be a great opportunity to give away another seat...
69in2it69 is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2023, 04:21 PM   #32
1blackman1
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

The delusion runs deep with the election fraud crowd.

I think I can use that word without getting pointed. Though in my mind I’m thinking of several other words that more aptly describe what’s wrong with them.
1blackman1 is online now   Quote
Old 05-23-2023, 09:25 PM   #33
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69in2it69 View Post
I'll give you this Salty, no matter how many times claims are proven to have no legal merit you remain optimistic that the next Revolver BS is going to finally be the ONE. You are like a real life Charley Brown who just keeps believing Lucy IS going to hold the ball for him to kick.

So next, she's going to run for Senate? Be a great opportunity to give away another seat...
... Just the law of averages there, mate.

Everyone sees all the Corruption... The FBI and DOJ surely
doing even MORE contortions than you liberal lads are.

They all have to overlook all the Democrat corruption
and blatant LIES... But the American people see.
They see all the election fraud and the lies about Trump.

The Arizona election is just one more sad example.

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2023, 10:03 PM   #34
69in2it69
Valued Poster

So, a Republican judge in a Republican state just told Kari to go away? Is this like the Trump appointed judges that threw out his cases? Them diabolical bastards...outsmarted even the Trumptard king. But, like so many other times, the NEXT story is going to reveal all?

Donnie has at best 30% brainwashed, so what your are saying is the same thing he did almost a year before he LOST the last election (that if he loses it was rigged?)...I guess that's how it works in Moscow maybe...but not so much here. Let's see how much of that 30% hangs with him when he's in jail.

It's amazing that people still cling to the BS to me. I mean look, it was HIS FBI that said it was the most secure election in history. So is he so dumb he got played that bad, by the people he picked...or is he a master grifter. I've never been foolish enough to fall for a pyramid scheme, but I'm betting the one at the top, raking in the most cash is the last to call it quits. Wasn't it YOUR donated dollars that paid the cyber ninjas to find more votes for Biden?

Hell, even Bambi Sparkles bowed out of this shit show...
Old 05-23-2023, 10:09 PM   #35
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
I hate to tell you this, Salty but that's not how the law of averages works. That's like me going to a basketball court and throwing shots up from half court while having a blind fold on and telling people I'll make one eventually even though I cannot even see the rim.

The bottom line is that stupid bitch lost. She hitched her wagon to the wrong horse. Just because she wants to play on fools who believe the election was stolen does not mean jack shit to neither the majority nor the law although the ridiculousness of it holds merit to only the simpletons who probably are still out there searching for Bigfoot.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2023, 10:15 PM   #36
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... Hmmm... So YOU believe the FBI now, 69in?

... Durham doesn't.

... But keep right on tellin' us how honest Biden and the FBI/DOJ
and all those Judges are... And I'll surely continue to laugh.

... But please don't tell me how dishonest the elections
are in places like China and Russia - you need-not comment on
how corrupt those governments are - or I'll surely laugh some more.

#### Salty
Old 05-23-2023, 10:26 PM   #37
69in2it69
Valued Poster

No, I'm asking a question Salty. Is Trump so dumb he appointed those FBI official and judges? That's who you want to put your trust and faith in? IF (in fantasy land) you were right...he means he got played coming and going.

I'm sure I don't have to tell you how corrupt elections are in regions I'm sure you know better than America.
Old 05-23-2023, 10:50 PM   #38
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69in2it69 View Post
No, I'm asking a question Salty. Is Trump so dumb he appointed those FBI official and judges? That's who you want to put your trust and faith in? IF (in fantasy land) you were right...he means he got played coming and going.

I'm sure I don't have to tell you how corrupt elections are in regions I'm sure you know better than America.

do you want to trust the deep lying state and what they tell you to believe?
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2023, 10:59 PM   #39
69in2it69
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
do you want to trust the deep lying state and what they tell you to believe?

I trust very few. Do YOU want to trust someone that can't even appoint those who find in his favor?
Old 05-23-2023, 11:39 PM   #40
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
I hate to tell you this, Salty but that's not how the law of averages works. That's like me going to a basketball court and throwing shots up from half court while having a blind fold on and telling people I'll make one eventually even though I cannot even see the rim.

The bottom line is that stupid bitch lost. She hitched her wagon to the wrong horse. Just because she wants to play on fools who believe the election was stolen does not mean jack shit to neither the majority nor the law although the ridiculousness of it holds merit to only the simpletons who probably are still out there searching for Bigfoot.
The law of averages is not how courts work. A judge (or panel) first has to determine standing, then they have to determine if it should be in front of them, failing these it doesn't matter how much evidence or validity there is in the evidence. We've all heard of death row inmates being denied a new trial because of some technicality even if the new evidence completely exonerates the defendant.

Of secondary importance, Arizona has decided not to use electronic voting machines in the 2024 election. What happens if there is a 20% swing in the votes for no explicable reason?
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2023, 11:59 PM   #41
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn View Post
The law of averages is not how courts work. A judge (or panel) first has to determine standing, then they have to determine if it should be in front of them, failing these it doesn't matter how much evidence or validity there is in the evidence. We've all heard of death row inmates being denied a new trial because of some technicality even if the new evidence completely exonerates the defendant.
You should be quoting Salty and not me. I was talking about half court shots and Bigfoot, but not death row. I think my analogy was much more logical and people friendly.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2023, 06:26 AM   #42
1blackman1
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

Quote:

Everyone sees all the Corruption... The FBI and DOJ surely
doing even MORE contortions than you liberal lads are.

They all have to overlook all the Democrat corruption
and blatant LIES... But the American people see.
They see all the election fraud and the lies about Trump.

The Arizona election is just one more sad example.

#### Salty
The quoted text is an expression of delusion and a call for help . Nothing factual. Just silly talk. Believing something that’s been debunked a gazillion times is not the sign of a person that’s living in reality.

Salty, maybe you should refrain from political tv, websites and discussions for about 10 months and live in the regular world. You can be saved and helped but you have to do the work.
1blackman1 is online now   Quote
Old 05-24-2023, 02:19 PM   #43
69in2it69
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1blackman1 View Post
The quoted text is an expression of delusion and a call for help . Nothing factual. Just silly talk. Believing something that’s been debunked a gazillion times is not the sign of a person that’s living in reality.

Salty, maybe you should refrain from political tv, websites and discussions for about 10 months and live in the regular world. You can be saved and helped but you have to do the work.

It is possible, but one has to want to make the trip from delusion back to reality. It's a kind gesture you make...but throwing a man who wants to drown a life preserver doesn't always work.
Old 05-24-2023, 03:07 PM   #44
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... STILL laughing, lads...

What's next? ... The 6 January Pipe-bomber was REAL?? ...

#### Salty
Old 05-24-2023, 05:12 PM   #45
69in2it69
Valued Poster

Quote:
... STILL laughing, lads...

What's next? ... The 6 January Pipe-bomber was REAL?? ...

#### Salty

No, we don't get to that until after the proof that it was Trump's FBI that led Jan. 6 which was due...end of Jan 2020? And then 2021...somewhere around page 285 of Bambi Sparkles tinfoil hat thread you were prolific in.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women