Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70716
biomed162672
Yssup Rider60409
gman4453227
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48458
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41675
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid36061
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: Of the four weapons below chambered in 223, which does the most damage?
It's unknown 5 20.00%
Obviously the war machine AR 15 1 4.00%
That Ruger Ranch rifle looks like a wolf in sheep's clothing 0 0%
Don't like the mild looks fool you, the Remington sniper rifle is the killer 0 0%
The dark horse candidate, the T/C contender pistol 0 0%
They all do the same amount of damage all things being the same. 19 76.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-05-2023, 08:49 PM   #31
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

When did the Plains Indians acquire the .223 or 5.56 again?
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2023, 09:13 PM   #32
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

The cartridge is the same in all. The standard 223 Remington. It’s in the title of his poll.

As a note, once you start reloading your own cartridges, the difference in 223 and 5.56 becomes a moot point.

Truth is, in the world of high powered rifle cartridges, the 233/5.56 is pretty anemic.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2023, 02:56 PM   #33
Vulva
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn View Post
The AR 15 and M 16 are chambered in 5.56 mm or .223 caliber. Essentially the same bullet and it is the same projectile. So, the question is; which causes greater damage? A bullet from an AR15, a Ruger Ranch rifle with the same length barrel, a Remington bolt action with the same length barrel or a Thompson-Center pistol(or rifle) with the same length barrel. In all cases the barrel length be 16 inches.
Ruger Ranch Rifle barrel is 16.38 inches. I am not looking the rest up. Barrel twist, barrel age (how many rounds fired through each barrel), altitude, temperature, and the fact no 2 cartridges are the same all play into this. You have not told me what I am shooting at. You have not told me the distance the bullet must travel before it strikes the target. If I am shooting at something that can not be damaged, none of these weapons cause any damage.

Force = Mass x Acceleration. All of these weapons will deliver the projectile at a very similar speed. One will deliver it faster than the other.

It can not be said that "They all do the same amount of damage all things being the same." if no damage is done unless you claim no damage is damage.

I am going with It's unknown
Vulva is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2023, 04:04 PM   #34
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vulva View Post
Ruger Ranch Rifle barrel is 16.38 inches. I am not looking the rest up. Barrel twist, barrel age (how many rounds fired through each barrel), altitude, temperature, and the fact no 2 cartridges are the same all play into this. You have not told me what I am shooting at. You have not told me the distance the bullet must travel before it strikes the target. If I am shooting at something that can not be damaged, none of these weapons cause any damage.

Force = Mass x Acceleration. All of these weapons will deliver the projectile at a very similar speed. One will deliver it faster than the other.

It can not be said that "They all do the same amount of damage all things being the same." if no damage is done unless you claim no damage is damage.

I am going with It's unknown
You're trying to get too technical about it. I think this thread is based on a general sense within basic parameters.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2023, 08:54 PM   #35
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

I think that this is the second time I've stated this; looking at the results so far, no one is buying that a AR15, by it's nature, is more destructive than another weapons firing the same round. So, why do the lefties excuse Biden and other gun grabbers for making such stupid statements. You know better. I assume you know better since no one chose that option in the poll.

I hope that any talk about target, time of day, wind, temperature is just trolling and juvenile.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2023, 07:34 AM   #36
Vulva
Account Disabled

Thumbs up

Quote:
I think that this is the second time I've stated this; looking at the results so far, no one is buying that a AR15, by it's nature, is more destructive than another weapons firing the same round. So, why do the lefties excuse Biden and other gun grabbers for making such stupid statements. You know better. I assume you know better since no one chose that option in the poll.

I hope that any talk about target, time of day, wind, temperature is just trolling and juvenile.
All of these factors determine how many FPS the bullet will travel. Force = Mass X Acceleration. The faster the bullet travels, the greater force of impact. Keep hoping, you are in way over your head. Meet me at the range. You hold the target in your hands at 500 yards, I can show you my marksmanship skills.
Vulva is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2023, 10:41 AM   #37
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

I think the wording of your original post is not clearly stated or ambiguous. I guess i've read 1,000+ physics questions too many. Definitely would have included the words "All conditions being equal, all guns zeroed in for distance to target and placed in machine rest....." Following that, as experienced shooters would say, a hit with a small .22 is alot better than a loud miss with a .44.

You are implying just one shot. Than with the corollary I added, statistically insignificant with damage.

If you are going to include follow up shots, the ones with self loading military origins are gonna be ahead of the list.
Old 04-07-2023, 02:02 PM   #38
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vulva View Post
All of these factors determine how many FPS the bullet will travel. Force = Mass X Acceleration. The faster the bullet travels, the greater force of impact. Keep hoping, you are in way over your head. Meet me at the range. You hold the target in your hands at 500 yards, I can show you my marksmanship skills.
Acceleration only occurs in the barrel of the weapon. Are you talking about velocity? Are you in over your head? As I pointed out earlier, the Taylor number is about physics and not biology. Now, there are other charts that take into account the shape of the bullet (ballistic coefficient), temperature, air density (elevation), etc.

Any more speculation like this is kind of a thread hijack. This is not about physics. This is about the acceptance of lies by people who should know better.

Taylor number explained https://thebiggamehuntingblog.com/wh...lor-ko-factor/
Old 04-07-2023, 04:39 PM   #39
Vulva
Account Disabled

Talking

Quote:
Acceleration only occurs in the barrel of the weapon. Are you talking about velocity? Are you in over your head? As I pointed out earlier, the Taylor number is about physics and not biology. Now, there are other charts that take into account the shape of the bullet (ballistic coefficient), temperature, air density (elevation), etc.

Any more speculation like this is kind of a thread hijack. This is not about physics. This is about the acceptance of lies by people who should know better.

Taylor number explained https://thebiggamehuntingblog.com/wh...lor-ko-factor/
It is all about physics. You know that. Stop playing stupid.
Son, you hold the target at 500 yards and I will show you my marksmanship. I already mentioned all those things you talked about. Trust me, I know much more about weapons than you do. I shoot .50 BMG for long range and 7.62 x 39 for Hog hunting and 10 mm for EDC. I got glass on my .50 BMG that costs more than the shack you live in That avatar looks silly.
Vulva is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2023, 07:20 PM   #40
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Vulva, you should restate that acceleration statement and mention Gyro Jet
Old 04-07-2023, 08:20 PM   #41
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Vulva is proving to be a fool who likes to google. He rarely sees daylight and has a distinct odor that can sometimes be unpleasant.

Nice to know that you do stupid stuff too. When I was a teenager, myself and my brother would go out in the field and hold the target for the other. About 50 yards with black powder pistols. We never hit each other. I bet you used to shoot targets off people's heads didn't you...maybe an apple. That sounds so familiar. Like an Italian opera.

By the way, I would be open to a 500 yard shoot off. I shot a little further in the navy but my eyesight is not what it used to be. No "glass" as you call it (trying to sound kool?), I used iron sights.
Old 04-07-2023, 08:30 PM   #42
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

"...a little further in the navy..." LOL!

Those naval calibres are a bit different than the ones we take out in the field.

BTW i've been dying to try out a rig that is a combo of two my dreams. Originally wanted to sight out to 300yd but when I saw all the components, I wanted to try 500. Eyes are the weakness
Old 04-07-2023, 09:48 PM   #43
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

I was actually referring to the M-14 and 1000 meter (about 600 yards) range.
Old 04-07-2023, 10:40 PM   #44
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

.338 BAR
Old 04-08-2023, 01:52 AM   #45
Vulva
Account Disabled

Talking

Quote:
Vulva is proving to be a fool who likes to google. He rarely sees daylight and has a distinct odor that can sometimes be unpleasant.

Nice to know that you do stupid stuff too. When I was a teenager, myself and my brother would go out in the field and hold the target for the other. About 50 yards with black powder pistols. We never hit each other. I bet you used to shoot targets off people's heads didn't you...maybe an apple. That sounds so familiar. Like an Italian opera.

By the way, I would be open to a 500 yard shoot off. I shot a little further in the navy but my eyesight is not what it used to be. No "glass" as you call it (trying to sound kool?), I used iron sights.
^^Pays for pussy

Cool story bro
Vulva is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women