Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Encounters - AMP/Spa - Upstate New York
Encounters - AMP/Spa - Upstate New York Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160635
Yssup Rider59971
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47584
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35411
Mojojo33117

Old 07-06-2021, 12:17 PM   #31
Presj22
BANNED

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by George88 View Post
I no understand how viking lose accent again?
I’m not a fan of Viking, but it was previously stated by that account that multiple people were using it
Presj22 is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2021, 01:23 PM   #32
Nubom70
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8
Default Comedy Night in Valhalla?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Presj22 View Post
I’m not a fan of Viking, but it was previously stated by that account that multiple people were using it
We know, it's random what you're going to see every post.

--------------------------------

He knows who you are, but you don't know who he is. Sure. We'll call that bluff.

Working for them, not for them, for the cops, not for the cops, and may/may not have some information. Maybe.

Gets calls from unnamed sources, about something they aren't even aware of. That's pretty magical.

Have been offered a job. We didn't know they were branching out into dudes. Good to know.

"Law enforcement officials...". Yeah, Kanye said the same thing to me the other day, just before we went skiing.

It's like a trainwreck of random statements. We need a cartoon made out of this.
Nubom70 is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2021, 01:26 PM   #33
Vikingsand4
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximum4 View Post
I'd be interested in the answer to this too.

BTW....V+4, your inbox is full.
Inbox no longer full. Thanks for reminder.
Vikingsand4 is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2021, 01:26 PM   #34
Vikingsand4
Valued Poster

Quote:
That would be correct.
Old 07-06-2021, 01:39 PM   #35
Vikingsand4
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nubom70 View Post
We know, it's random what you're going to see every post.

He knows who you are, but you don't know who he is. Sure. We'll call that bluff.

Working for them, not for them, for the cops, not for the cops, and may/may not have some information. Maybe.

Gets calls from unnamed sources, about something they aren't even aware of. That's pretty magical.

Have been offered a job. We didn't know they were branching out into dudes. Good to know.

"Law enforcement officials...". Yeah, Kanye said the same thing to me the other day, just before we went skiing.

It's like a trainwreck of random statements. We need a cartoon made out of this.
1. I clearly have information. Some of that information has been shared with all of you. Some of that information has been given to law enforcement. Some of that information has not been given to anyone.

2. The unnamed source was from the Solvay Police Department. I’m just being generous and not throwing his name out there. Not yet anyways.

3. I have been offered a job within one of these rings and have the messages to prove it. Not that you would believe that anyways. The job offer came from someone who has women in several cities in several states throughout the Northeast. I’ll give you all a little hint about the job: It involved what many of you call “Asian Roulette”.

4. I personally met with an investigator from the state police and someone from the district attorney’s office along one of my attorney’s back in March. I’m pretty sure I know what was said during that meeting considering I was the one who had my attorney request it.
Old 07-06-2021, 02:17 PM   #36
Nubom70
Valued Poster

Whatever helps you feel good I guess, but it's complete swiss cheese.
Old 07-06-2021, 02:48 PM   #37
Maximum4
Valued Poster

Encounters: 120

Quote:
I'm not sure why there is always an impulse to be aggressive and big-chested on ECCIE. It is very easy to listen to what anyone has to say and intelligently and prudently use it to your advantage or increase your safety or simply dismiss it.

I have no idea if V+4 is a woman a man or multiple people, but I am listening to him/her/them and making the most of it.
Maximum4 is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2021, 04:26 PM   #38
Presj22
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximum4 View Post
I'm not sure why there is always an impulse to be aggressive and big-chested on ECCIE. It is very easy to listen to what anyone has to say and intelligently and prudently use it to your advantage or increase your safety or simply dismiss it.

I have no idea if V+4 is a woman a man or multiple people, but I am listening to him/her/them and making the most of it.

Ahmm..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikingsand4 View Post
That would be correct.
He agreed with me.
Old 07-07-2021, 05:52 PM   #39
Vikingsand4
Valued Poster

Hey law enforcement, if you’re looking to make an arrest, I’ll be here at Kang Li Spa until 9pm this evening. Come get me.
Old 07-07-2021, 07:51 PM   #40
Presj22
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikingsand4 View Post
Hey law enforcement, if you’re looking to make an arrest, I’ll be here at Kang Li Spa until 9pm this evening. Come get me.
Dude, Kang Li is awful lol
Old 07-07-2021, 08:25 PM   #41
Vikingsand4
Valued Poster

Quote:
Dude, Kang Li is awful lol
For what many of you on here seek at a spa, I would agree that the place most likely isn’t at the top of anyone’s list. However, I can tell you that some of these places have already started changing how they do business in response to the recent raids. I’m sure most of you will understand why these changes are happening once you see what I’m talking about.

I can also tell you that some of the women working in these places are prepared for law enforcement raids as I have offered to cover their legal fees for them if they are arrested.
Old 07-08-2021, 06:40 AM   #42
Hard2Kill
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

Always interesting reads viking. Thanks for the info
Hard2Kill is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2021, 04:16 PM   #43
Nubom70
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hard2Kill View Post
Thanks for the info
I think you're reading an entirely different forum than the rest of us somehow.
Any less info would qualify the post for food stamps, and clothes from the SA.

I'm not sure if he's trying to be funny at this point, or you're getting rickrolled.
Old 07-08-2021, 05:29 PM   #44
Vikingsand4
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nubom70 View Post
I think you're reading an entirely different forum than the rest of us somehow.
Any less info would qualify the post for food stamps, and clothes from the SA.

I'm not sure if he's trying to be funny at this point, or you're getting rickrolled.
I think someone’s just upset he won’t be able to post another review about “Minging in the New Year”. So sad…
Old 07-08-2021, 06:55 PM   #45
Nubom70
Valued Poster

Why would I be upset about, or repost, a title I used on a review from last year?

If multiple people are still using that account, please let the smart one use it.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women