Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70497
biomed161137
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453055
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47806
pyramider46370
bambino40462
CryptKicker37109
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 11-15-2020, 06:45 AM   #31
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pfunkdenver View Post
Trump didn't even have a replacement!
How would you know?

When "ObamaCare" passed Congress did YOU know what was in it?

If you can recall back that far, you might want to remember that the most offensive and destructive provisions of the "Affordable Care Act" were not implemented until AFTER OBAMINABLE'S SECOND TERM and then some were kicked down the road until after he left office. In the meantime premiums for health insurance skyrocketed and millions of employees had their work hours reduced so employers were not required to provide coverage.

Did I mention the annual ACA TAX that was less than premiums for insurance erroneously called a "mandate" that was implemented to "FORCE" people to buy insurance costing $10,00 to $15,000 a year?

There are some posters on here whining about the lack of Obamacare, because they can't get government assistance to purchase the high priced insurance resulting from all of the requirements of Obamacare that EVERYONE was required to have.

If Trump wanted to hand out golden eggs to everyone, it would have to be approved by CONGRESS ... and PissLousy wouldn't even provide assistance to those employees who lost their jobs and couldn't get another one due to the mandatory DEMOCRAT shutdowns and riots!

PissLousy wanted to bailout California and New York governments!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2020, 08:15 AM   #32
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

The facts is that my healthcare insurance (its not healthcare that they are selling) have gone down considerably in the last two years. I just signed up for open enrollment and they went down again. Biden can make that all better...considering my audience (Sarcasm alert for that last thing)
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2020, 09:03 AM   #33
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn View Post
The facts is that my healthcare insurance (its not healthcare that they are selling) have gone down considerably in the last two years. I just signed up for open enrollment and they went down again. Biden can make that all better...considering my audience (Sarcasm alert for that last thing)
When has there ever been factual information in any of your posts?

Next time will be the first time.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2020, 09:44 AM   #34
00 gauge
Lifetime Premium Access

Can't wait for biden to bring back Odummycare and fuck everything up again .....
00 gauge is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2020, 09:48 AM   #35
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by adav8s28 View Post
Numbnuts, some states already had mail in ballots. More states went to it because of the Pandemic.

Some states already offer voting by mail and will send ballots to registered voters automatically. Others will allow you to vote by mail during this pandemic, but you need to apply for a ballot. And a few still demand that you have an approved reason (not including “I don’t want to catch a possibly fatal disease during a pandemic”) to be able to obtain an absentee ballot.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/techn...ns/ar-BB18oLmR

You seem to be missing the point BC made. In some states, ballots were sent to every registered voter and many of those voters were dead or moved out of state or in some other way were "ineligible" to vote in that state. THAT'S THE PROBLEM.

Some people have said, don't know whether this has been confirmed in any court suit, that other people got their hands on these ballots, filled them out and sent them in. We know because a few judges, Democrat judges I presume, have struck down any need to do verification on these ballots. Did the signature match? Who care, count it. Were all the measures mandated by state law followed? Who cares, count it.

Even if Trump can't over turn enough ballots to make a difference and he can't, we can learn how to make our voting system better especially as to how it relates to mailing ballots to people you did not ask for them by this investigation.

Wholesale mailing using voter roles that haven't been purged in decades, is rife for fraud. That was the original argument and nobody seems to care but they sure as hell would if Trump had won. Can you imagine the screams of "rigged election"? If Democrats had made these charges?
HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2020, 09:54 AM   #36
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00 gauge View Post
Can't wait for biden to bring back Odummycare and fuck everything up again .....
Bring it back?

Trump never repealed or replaced.

Wtf is wrong with you commenting on something you obviously know nothing about?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2020, 09:58 AM   #37
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedonistForever View Post
You seem to be missing the point BC made. In some states, ballots were sent to every registered voter and many of those voters were dead or moved out of state or in some other way were "ineligible" to vote in that state. THAT'S THE PROBLEM.

Some people have said, don't know whether this has been confirmed in any court suit, that other people got their hands on these ballots, filled them out and sent them in. We know because a few judges, Democrat judges I presume, have struck down any need to do verification on these ballots. Did the signature match? Who care, count it. Were all the measures mandated by state law followed? Who cares, count it.

Even if Trump can't over turn enough ballots to make a difference and he can't, we can learn how to make our voting system better especially as to how it relates to mailing ballots to people you did not ask for them by this investigation.

Wholesale mailing using voter roles that haven't been purged in decades, is rife for fraud. That was the original argument and nobody seems to care but they sure as hell would if Trump had won. Can you imagine the screams of "rigged election"? If Democrats had made these charges?
Please understand that these LOONATICKS who want "proof" or a "link" (as they post!) also believe that worldwide changes in an average temperature range and/or a rising sea level is MANMADE while IGNORING what carved out the Great Lakes, killed off the dinosaurs, shifted seas, and uplifted the petrified sea bottoms.

Even though they dismiss the representation that God made the Earth in seven days they try to ignore that physical-scientific evidence shows "climate changes" 500 million years ago!!!!

But they want a "link" to "prove" they cheated in an election! They "won"! What more prove?

Everything else failed since 2016 ... so cheating was the only way.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2020, 03:44 PM   #38
pfunkdenver
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
mccain was a traitor in the prisoner war camp! Its well documented! antheifa sympathizer
If it's well documented, you should be able to link to some evidence, or supporting testimony, or SOMETHING. Please, do!

Unfortunately, I think you're lying, and I suspect you are the treasonous one.
pfunkdenver is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2020, 03:50 PM   #39
pfunkdenver
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
What's the old saying? Oh yeah! Prove it!
pfunkdenver is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2020, 05:38 PM   #40
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

I’m giving less and less of a shit of a bunch of cultists refuse to accept reality.

Just remember, cultists: Those who deny reality are destined tk repeat it.

FUCKING HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHhhHjH!!!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2020, 06:10 PM   #41
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Replace with what, douche-bag?
Too bad trump spends 6-8 hours a day watching TV (fox of all things for God's sake).
So trump had a plan this whole time?
What bullshit.
trump never had a plan.

Stone mountain is where the klan burned a cross to kick off their revival.
You're a racist asshole.
Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
Hey stupid! maccain was against Trumps aca repeal and replace! Trump moved on to other things. In 2018 the dims took control of the House and its been gridlock since!
did you happen to see what your pussy antheifa members did today in D.C.? Fucking pussies
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2020, 06:35 PM   #42
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

I guess you missed the fact everyone, except for your morons who complained about off topic posts (that sure bit you in the ass), no one commented on your bullshit thread. Other than mentioning your fake glen quote. Your link was bullshit, an attempt at wasting our time.
You've been fact checked, proven wrong many, many times, and not corrected by you many times. SOS.
No one commented because no one gave a shit. About you or your self-admitted bullshit thread.

All you did was lie again. A condition that renders satire moot. It's just like trump claiming satire.
Try again barleyboy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn View Post
Well, I guess now is the time. Ever hear the word "satire"? The OP was satire. Click on the link and it goes to nothing. In fact, the name on the link is shaggy canine as in shaggy dog story. There was no Glenn Beck quote though some a dumb enough to attack a mirage.
What I did was allow the reptilian part of my brain, the liberal part, out to come up with something that should have been shocking to the senses. Alas, the left is so far gone that the proposal sounded good to them. Science fiction writer Randall Garrett once described satire as writing a believable story and take it to the point where it is still believed...and then go one notch higher. Apparently I misjudged the lefties as part of their desire for freedom. They love the idea of everyone being forced to wear a Fit Bit as part of a government run healthcare program and then having someone with the scruples of Zuckerberg to monitor those devices. They can track you anywhere go and let the bad people know exactly where you are at any time.

Lets welcome our stupid guests folks. Sad thing is they don't know who they are.
Old 11-15-2020, 06:45 PM   #43
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

People want links from you because you are a proven liar.
You've demonstrated your lying ass about boat safety, the medical field, the legal field, and your ignorance about what personal data is available for public viewing.
Your blathering is not believed by anyone except people who have no other links.

Your posts are just like you.
Fake.
Quote:
How would you know?

When "ObamaCare" passed Congress did YOU know what was in it?

If you can recall back that far, you might want to remember that the most offensive and destructive provisions of the "Affordable Care Act" were not implemented until AFTER OBAMINABLE'S SECOND TERM and then some were kicked down the road until after he left office. In the meantime premiums for health insurance skyrocketed and millions of employees had their work hours reduced so employers were not required to provide coverage.

Did I mention the annual ACA TAX that was less than premiums for insurance erroneously called a "mandate" that was implemented to "FORCE" people to buy insurance costing $10,00 to $15,000 a year?

There are some posters on here whining about the lack of Obamacare, because they can't get government assistance to purchase the high priced insurance resulting from all of the requirements of Obamacare that EVERYONE was required to have.

If Trump wanted to hand out golden eggs to everyone, it would have to be approved by CONGRESS ... and PissLousy wouldn't even provide assistance to those employees who lost their jobs and couldn't get another one due to the mandatory DEMOCRAT shutdowns and riots!

PissLousy wanted to bailout California and New York governments!
Old 11-15-2020, 06:52 PM   #44
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

See what a liar you are?

The election worked just fine.
Now we know you claim fraud.
Who the fuck are you?
You make shit up and then get mad when people ask for a link or proof.

And I correct myself.

You don't even make the shit up. Someone tells you what to say.
You're worthless.
Quote:
Please understand that these LOONATICKS who want "proof" or a "link" (as they post!) also believe that worldwide changes in an average temperature range and/or a rising sea level is MANMADE while IGNORING what carved out the Great Lakes, killed off the dinosaurs, shifted seas, and uplifted the petrified sea bottoms.

Even though they dismiss the representation that God made the Earth in seven days they try to ignore that physical-scientific evidence shows "climate changes" 500 million years ago!!!!

But they want a "link" to "prove" they cheated in an election! They "won"! What more prove?

Old 11-15-2020, 07:31 PM   #45
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

I don't speak orcish.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women