Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70469
biomed160988
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453026
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47744
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-09-2020, 07:38 AM   #31
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Anybody notice during yesterday's Dimocratic kneeling event that Jerry Nadler could NOT kneel? His fat ass had to stand.

Fat Lives Matter!
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2020, 08:02 AM   #32
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
Anybody notice during yesterday's Dimocratic kneeling event that Jerry Nadler could NOT kneel? His fat ass had to stand.

Fat Lives Matter!

nadler must've had a bad knee.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2020, 08:04 AM   #33
oeb11
Valued Poster

nadler has "bad' between the ears and behind the eyes.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2020, 08:48 AM   #34
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:

Fat Lives Matter!
PissLousy had no problem getting on her knees!!!!!!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2020, 08:52 AM   #35
oeb11
Valued Poster

Would any sane man ever want anything from nazi pelosi????
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2020, 08:55 AM   #36
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default It takes two...

Quote:

Fat Lives Matter!
Did you catch the vid of two people having to help old, decrepit Nancy "Crypt Keeper" Pelosi get up?

Living-Mummies Lives Matter!
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2020, 09:00 AM   #37
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
Did you catch the vid of two people having to help old, decrepit Nancy "Crypt Keeper" Pelosi get up?

Living-Mummies Lives Matter!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZgVBFYM2qk

Forward to about 30 seconds into the vid. Pelosi hadn't thought this through.
Old 06-09-2020, 12:09 PM   #38
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Supreme Court Weighs Qualified Immunity For Police Accused Of Misconduct

https://www.npr.org/2020/06/08/87016...-of-misconduct

Quote:
Justice Sonia Sotomayor, arguably the court's most liberal justice, has repeatedly dissented when her colleagues have excused police misconduct in police brutality cases. In one dissent, she said the court "displays an unflinching willingness" to reverse lower courts when they refuse to grant qualified immunity to police officers. In contrast, she said, the court "rarely intervenes" when lower courts wrongly grant qualified immunity to police officers. This "one-sided approach" transforms qualified immunity into "an absolute shield for law enforcement officers," she wrote.

eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2020, 12:33 PM   #39
LexusLover
Valued Poster

9500 ... what is the name of the case in which the SCOTUS is "weighing" in on "qualified immunity" for the police? And if you have a SCOTUS case number for the pending case it would be helpful.

I believe that Tennessee vs. Garner discussed excessive force and constitutional rights with respect to police action and that decision pretty much sets the foundation for liability based upon a civil rights violation of fundamental rights. Fat-lips Sotomayor can whine all she wants, but she's making a useless point.

The primary issue with respect to "qualified immunity" is civil liability in damages .... let me repeat "DAMAGES"! Money!!! You won't find many patrol officers who are flush enough with cash or property with which to pay a judgment even if one is obtained.

Quote:
There are currently eight qualified immunity cases now pending before the Supreme Court. The facts of the cases are varied. They range from the shooting of a 10-year-old boy when police pursued an unarmed suspect into a yard where children were playing, to the apparently needless destruction of a house with tear gas grenades when police were given the house keys to look for a suspect after the homeowner had told police the suspect was not there, to other cases involving deaths and profound injuries stemming from police misconduct.
Each case will turn on the underlying facts. A blanket elimination of qualified immunity would not be appropriate ... it disregards the fundamental basis for the existence of the principle in the first place ... and using extreme facts in cases is not an appropriate basis to eliminate it.
Old 06-09-2020, 12:43 PM   #40
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Systemic AntiTrumper Syndrome ....

Old 06-09-2020, 12:47 PM   #41
oeb11
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500 View Post
Supreme Court Weighs Qualified Immunity For Police Accused Of Misconduct

https://www.npr.org/2020/06/08/87016...-of-misconduct

More "ELITIST" propaganda from the DPST Leftists.

The usual mis-leading, slanted, and worthless post from YSL - fashion plate cover Boy for the leftist "Elites"!

Flagrant waste of bandwidth.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2020, 02:14 PM   #42
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

george floyd and derek chauvin, the cop who killed him

may well have known each other and worked security together

they had overlapping shifts at the same club within the past year

there may be more to this

https://nypost.com/2020/05/29/george...ergnet_5262566
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2020, 02:14 PM   #43
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default Up she goes

And nobody mentioned it was a black gal that helped her up.
Also, anyone else catch the coochie itch scratch at 18 sec mark? Need to slow down play back and then move to 0:18 min.

Quote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZgVBFYM2qk

Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2020, 07:46 PM   #44
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
9500 ... what is the name of the case in which the SCOTUS is "weighing" in on "qualified immunity" for the police? And if you have a SCOTUS case number for the pending case it would be helpful.

I believe that Tennessee vs. Garner discussed excessive force and constitutional rights with respect to police action and that decision pretty much sets the foundation for liability based upon a civil rights violation of fundamental rights. Fat-lips Sotomayor can whine all she wants, but she's making a useless point.

The primary issue with respect to "qualified immunity" is civil liability in damages .... let me repeat "DAMAGES"! Money!!! You won't find many patrol officers who are flush enough with cash or property with which to pay a judgment even if one is obtained.

Each case will turn on the underlying facts. A blanket elimination of qualified immunity would not be appropriate ... it disregards the fundamental basis for the existence of the principle in the first place ... and using extreme facts in cases is not an appropriate basis to eliminate it.
https://assets.documentcloud.org/doc...th-Circuit.pdf

Quote:
Staub was on his knees on the ground and still had Jones in a choke hold when he felt “like a scratch on my hand,” which he initially “didn’t think much of” because they “were rolling around on the concrete.” Then, “a second or two later,” at approximately the same time that Officer Neely tased Jones, Staub felt “a sharp poke in [his] side,” which “alarmed” him. Staub reported that he then “saw the subject’s right hand with a fixed blade knife in his hand” and shouted, “He’s got a knife! He’s got a knife!” Neely also reportedly saw “a weapon in [Jones’s] right hand.” At least one officer called to “Get back, get back!”

ESTATE OF WAYNE A. JONES BY ROBERT L. JONES AND BRUCE A. JONES, Administrators of the Estate of Wayne A. Jones,

Plaintiff - Appellant,

v.

THE CITY OF MARTINSBURG, WEST VIRGINIA; PFC. ERIK HERB; PFC. DANIEL NORTH; PTLM. WILLIAM STAUBS; PTLM. PAUL LEHMAN; PFC. ERIC NEELY,

Defendants - Appellees.

"This Has To Stop": A Court Invoked George Floyd's Death In Denying Qualified Immunity To Cops Who Shot A Man 22 Times

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article...a-george-floyd

Quote:
Judge Henry Floyd of the US Court of Appeals for the 4th Circuit wrote on behalf of a unanimous three-judge panel that to dismiss the case against officers who shot and killed Wayne Jones in 2013 "would signal absolute immunity for fear-based use of deadly force, which we cannot accept."
The primary issue of qualified immunity is reasonable assumption. In my non-legal opinion. Sir.

eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2020, 10:51 PM   #45
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post

What about "No Knock Warrants"? I've read about a case recently were the police where at the wrong house and the suspect was already in jail. The wife was killed by the police. What is the probability (and legal basis) for recovering damages from the police and the judge who signed the warrant and the city?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women