Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70489
biomed161100
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453051
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47795
pyramider46370
bambino40455
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 04-12-2020, 10:15 AM   #31
WillHingarian
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Butt archer’s FIVE (5) times a day, and we worry about ONE (1) mass.
I thought Popeye’s had more violence than Church’s...
WillHingarian is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2020, 10:26 AM   #32
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
Did the article mention what type of bus the pastor used to round up all his parishioners and the caliber and type of gun the pastor used to hold all his parishioners under one roof? Because different pastors use different guns to do that. Eh Comrade?
Freedom of speech doesn't give you the freedom to cry "fire" in a crowded theater without repercussions. If you want to kill or endanger yourself you should have every right to do so. You don't have a fundamental right to kill or endanger other people, as attendees at the services below have, knowingly or unknowingly, done:

"The prayer meeting kicked off the biggest cluster of COVID-19 in France - one of northern Europe’s hardest-hit countries - to date, local government said. Around 2,500 confirmed cases have been linked to it.": https://www.reuters.com/article/us-h...-idUSKBN21H0Q2

South Korea's coronavirus cases climb above 7,000, most cases traced to church: https://www.reuters.com/article/us-h...-idUSKBN20U02M

California megachurch linked to spread of more than 70 coronavirus cases: https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/coron...es/ar-BB128UjN

If churches require people to wear masks and be separated by 6 feet then it would probably make sense to allow many to resume services. The same is true for business.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2020, 10:28 AM   #33
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoeHummer View Post
Legitimate religions?

Like Trumpholism?
Yes it's interesting that criticizing President Trump should be treason but church attendees should have a fundamental right to endanger the public by spreading a disease.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2020, 10:33 AM   #34
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
speaking of South Korea ..

Recovered coronavirus patients test positive again in blow to immunity hopes

https://www.yahoo.com/news/recovered...161747102.html
This is scary. MissBurger posted something similar. Your post on Italy/Austria was enlightening too. It makes sense to learn from other countries' mistakes instead of repeating them here. And more importantly to learn from what they did right.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2020, 10:42 AM   #35
Sienna91
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 498994
Location: Atlanta, Kansas City, Omaha, Des Moines, Dallas, St. Louis, Grand Rapids, Houston , OKC, Tulsa
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn View Post
Freedom, rational or not, is our birthright. I guess I'm not too surprised by who is against freedom and for government supervision.
Couldn't have put it better. I'm not a worshipper but it infuriates me that people that are can't worship in the way they choose.
Sienna91 is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2020, 10:44 AM   #36
Sienna91
Upgraded Female Account

Location: Atlanta, Kansas City, Omaha, Des Moines, Dallas, St. Louis, Grand Rapids, Houston , OKC, Tulsa
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Look the virus is never going to go away. What are we supposed to do hide in fear until they can figure out a vaccine?
A vaccine that might not even work
Old 04-12-2020, 10:46 AM   #37
Sienna91
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

It was said that churches were supposed to be essential under the coronavirus guidelines.

Now what's the difference in going in Walmart which has hundreds of people at a time then going to an outside church service where you're seated six feet apart? Or like some churches are doing sitting in your car kind of like a drive-in
Old 04-12-2020, 10:51 AM   #38
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sienna91 View Post
Couldn't have put it better. I'm not a worshipper but it infuriates me that people that are can't worship in the way they choose.
Absolutely. Jim Jones followers should be forced to drink the Kool Aid. Warren Jeff's favored male parishioners and Muslim jihadists should be able to fuck and enslave 12 year old girls too.

Quote:
It was said that churches were supposed to be essential under the coronavirus guidelines.

Now what's the difference in going in Walmart which has hundreds of people at a time then going to an outside church service where you're seated six feet apart? Or like some churches are doing sitting in your car kind of like a drive-in
As I already posted, if people are going to be required to sit 6 feet apart and wear masks that would be reasonable.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2020, 10:55 AM   #39
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
... You don't have a fundamental right to kill or endanger other people, as attendees at the services below have, knowingly or unknowingly, done:

https://eccie.net/eccidehd/editor/separator.gif
If churches require people to wear masks and be separated by 6 feet then it would probably make sense to allow many to resume services. The same is true for business.
Interesting but somewhat overstated argument that we'll hear again during the global warming takeover. Your govts can't guarantee safety. That's the big logical fallacy. Where's WTF to step in and say "Those who give up freedom for security don't deserve either." I miss that hypocrite.

Quote:
Yes it's interesting that criticizing President Trump should be treason but church attendees should have a fundamental right to endanger the public by spreading a disease.
Who said that criticizing President Trump was treason? Are they the same people who said criticizing President Obama was racist?

Quote:
Look the virus is never going to go away. What are we supposed to do hide in fear until they can figure out a vaccine?
A vaccine that might not even work
They want you to hide in fear until the govt can be turned communist.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2020, 10:56 AM   #40
HoeHummer
BANNED

Quote:
Do you yell “FIRE” in a cinema?

Be infuriated, but please stay away.
HoeHummer is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2020, 10:58 AM   #41
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
Who said that criticizing President Trump was treason?
Someone who posted in this thread who I shall not name

Quote:
Are they the same people who said criticizing President Obama was racist?
No, of course not
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2020, 11:00 AM   #42
HoeHummer
BANNED

Quote:
Interesting but somewhat overstated argument that we'll hear again during the global warming takeover. Your govts can't guarantee safety. That's the big logical fallacy. Where's WTF to step in and say "Those who give up freedom for security don't deserve either." I miss that hypocrite.

Who said that criticizing President Trump was treason? Are they the same people who said criticizing President Obama was racist?

They want you to hide in fear until the govt can be turned communist.

Must be exhausting to spend your day scaring your fellow Trumpholians.

I know it’s not a heavy lift, but yous are definitely the man for the jobs.

Gotta leave this world behind.
Old 04-12-2020, 11:20 AM   #43
Sienna91
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Absolutely. Jim Jones followers should be forced to drink the Kool Aid. Warren Jeff's favored male parishioners and Muslim jihadists should be able to fuck and enslave 12 year old girls too.

As I already posted, if people are going to be required to sit 6 feet apart and wear masks that would be reasonable.
Are you really comparing statutory rape to the coronavirus?

You can most certainly make your point without being outlandish.

When people do things like that it literally ruins their entire argument and gives it no credibility.

Believe it or not people are allowed to have a difference of opinion without being sarcastic and rude
Old 04-12-2020, 11:23 AM   #44
Sienna91
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

And keep in mind those of us that don't worship we don't have to go to church it's OUR right not to.. but those that do should have the right to go.

I think some people should really look up what tolerance actually means

Because more and more on these threads it is proven to me two things

How intolerant some of you are and how you don't believe in people making choices for themselves
Old 04-12-2020, 11:26 AM   #45
HoeHummer
BANNED

Yous has every right to go to church. Yous have no right to spread a deadly disease. I would think yous would have to good sense to know the difference

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women