Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70484
biomed161077
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453044
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47786
pyramider46370
bambino40450
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-30-2019, 03:36 PM   #31
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Mmm paul. Thats good to know. Wink wink! Lol

Snowballs can be fun...but if its not your thing then no biggie...each to his own lol
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 06-30-2019, 04:09 PM   #32
royamcr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

I've faked wanting to snowball a few times just so I can cum in mouth. Is that bad?
royamcr is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2019, 06:12 AM   #33
femalehobbyist
I am your healer

User ID: 10948
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Sharing IS caring.
femalehobbyist is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2019, 08:33 AM   #34
jakestone
Premium Access

That depends on the genetic make-up of the person smelling the urine. Not everyone has that reaction to asparagus.
jakestone is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2019, 11:28 AM   #35
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakestone View Post
That depends on the genetic make-up of the person smelling the urine. Not everyone has that reaction to asparagus.
It is not a reaction. It has nothing to do with genetic make -up. It is a smell. Most people can smell it easily, unless their nose is fried from using certain things.

The first piss after eating asparagus I used to mark our side of the fence that had a loud barking dog on the other side. It was to tell the mut that this was our yard, not his. The son of a bitch used to start barking at us everytime we came out on our porch to relax. My wife couldn't relax on our own porch. Dogs identify with a given territory, he just thought that our yard was his, in addition to his yard. It doesn't do any good to yell at a dog; so how do you make him understand?

Marking our border, on our side of the fence - and not into his yard to confuse him - told the mut that this side was our yard, and the other side of the fence was his side (no smell over on his side). Smell the damn dog understood, and he shut the fuck up and quit barking after a couple of times with the asparagus smell. I kept it up, on and off, for several months after the smell would wear off.

Try eating asparagus and smell your own piss. Then google it and read about asparagus smell in piss. I googled it several years ago, with the question about how this happends when the kidneys filter the blood.

It is a known fact. This is not an opinion. Facts are not opinions.
JRLawrence is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2019, 12:55 PM   #36
SweetSuzanna
MILF Extrodinaire

User ID: 305703
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackfrogzombie View Post
I will gladly snowball with you and/or gladly lick a load off your tits. It might be time to schedule a visit soon.
Woohoo! Love the open minded type
SweetSuzanna is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2019, 12:56 PM   #37
SweetSuzanna
MILF Extrodinaire

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

It genetic that some people can smell it in their urine and others cant

QUOTE=JRLawrence;1061590523]It is not a reaction. It has nothing to do with genetic make -up. It is a smell. Most people can smell it easily, unless their nose is fried from using certain things.

The first piss after eating asparagus I used to mark our side of the fence that had a loud barking dog on the other side. It was to tell the mut that this was our yard, not his. The son of a bitch used to start barking at us everytime we came out on our porch to relax. My wife couldn't relax on our own porch. Dogs identify with a given territory, he just thought that our yard was his, in addition to his yard. It doesn't do any good to yell at a dog; so how do you make him understand?

Marking our border, on our side of the fence - and not into his yard to confuse him - told the mut that this side was our yard, and the other side of the fence was his side (no smell over on his side). Smell the damn dog understood, and he shut the fuck up and quit barking after a couple of times with the asparagus smell. I kept it up, on and off, for several months after the smell would wear off.

Try eating asparagus and smell your own piss. Then google it and read about asparagus smell in piss. I googled it several years ago, with the question about how this happends when the kidneys filter the blood.

It is a known fact. This is not an opinion. Facts are not opinions.[/QUOTE]
Old 07-02-2019, 10:40 AM   #38
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

[QUOTE=SweetSuzanna;1061590741]
"It genetic that some people can smell it in their urine and others can't."
Some people can't smell much of anything. So sad. What was it: "too much fun in the 60s"?
JRLawrence is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2019, 04:30 PM   #39
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoking Monkey View Post
Snowballs can be very erotic and dirty in the right circumstances. I can think of a few companions I would do it with. Love the exchange of fluids!

Wellllll you know who....js lol
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 07-03-2019, 07:13 PM   #40
SweetSuzanna
MILF Extrodinaire

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetSuzanna View Post
It genetic that some people can smell it in their urine and others cant

QUOTE=JRLawrence;1061590523]It is not a reaction. It has nothing to do with genetic make -up. It is a smell. Most people can smell it easily, unless their nose is fried from using certain things.

It is a known fact. This is not an opinion. Facts are not opinions.
[/QUOTE]

I did 23andme to learn lots of cool things about genetics, my health and ancestry. One of the things they test for are this genetic variant.
Old 07-04-2019, 01:57 PM   #41
ilikeitlikethat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Can't say that I have ever been on the receiving end, but I think snowballing would be so fucking hot.
ilikeitlikethat is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2019, 10:20 AM   #42
kcpumper
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

I love Snowballing or licking my load off of a nice set of boobs. After I discovered snowballing about 12 years ago I requested it of providers I was seeing. I was surprised a couple had never heard of it. Fortunately they were game to play.
kcpumper is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2019, 01:55 PM   #43
MuffLuver
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

Having your urine smell like burnt rubber after eating asparagus is a genetic variant - not all people have smelly urine after eating asparagus. I personally do, others in my family do not.

Sharing one's load in a hot sticky kiss with a provider who is passionately into it can be pretty special … similarly, I love women who enjoy kissing and tasting themselves after DATY.

Whatever you do with another consenting adult is all good.
MuffLuver is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2019, 11:16 PM   #44
VictoriaGreyVG
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 479566
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I have lots of guys that don't mind it, I guess they don't have time to think about it. Whether its because I just go in for the ultimate kiss or I have some on my lips, with my tongue outlining them like I just ate something delicious, they always go in for the grand slam lol love it!
VictoriaGreyVG is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2019, 07:56 AM   #45
StaceyMay
Aiming to please

User ID: 351491
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I have experienced it with the ladies--and that's pretty hot!
However doing it with the gent, seems to give me a few extra twinges and really turns me on. I prefer to enjoy it all to myself if given the chance though!
StaceyMay is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women