Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70443
biomed160786
Yssup Rider60153
gman4452955
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47651
pyramider46370
bambino40371
CryptKicker37102
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35507
Mojojo33117

Old 08-31-2018, 10:10 AM   #31
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

My MojoRisin let Staff know about about the racist slur content of the video that was posted by Hotrod511. Hotrod511 was the one who let Staff know about the racist slur content of your video link.

Again, thank you all for your help.
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2018, 10:27 AM   #32
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
My MojoRisin let Staff know about about the racist slur content of the video that was posted by Hotrod511. Hotrod511 was the one who let Staff know about the racist slur content of your video link.

Well sometimes you just have to help those who can't help themselves, lol.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2018, 10:44 AM   #33
bigwill832
BANNED

Encounters: 33

I thought black people couldn't be racist. But, me being white, and posting a link to a skit about racism made by a black man who can't be racist is somehow showing racism? I just want to make sure I'm clear on that one for future reference.

Wait, is discussing racsim going to be considered racist?
bigwill832 is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2018, 10:49 AM   #34
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Did you read your PMs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigwill832 View Post
I thought black people couldn't be racist.
You are incorrect.

Quote:
But, me being white, and posting a link to a skit about racism made by a black man who can't be racist is somehow showing racism?
Not inherently, no.

Quote:
Wait, is discussing racsim going to be considered racist?
No.
Old 08-31-2018, 11:03 AM   #35
bigwill832
BANNED

Encounters: 33

Yup. I read. Just wanting to make sure it was crystal clear. Racism is an allowable topic of discussion but any type of language that may be deemed offensive by anyone will be considered a violation regardless of the intent of the one who utters said comment.
bigwill832 is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2018, 11:08 AM   #36
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Incorrect.

When it comes to particular language about any topic, you are best referred to the guidelines for guidance on how to post...
Old 08-31-2018, 02:23 PM   #37
Hotrod511
Valued Poster

Quote:
For the rest of you. Staff is not interested in watching every video, or reading every link y’all post here. However, y’all should acquaint yourselves with guideline #29.

#29 - We ask that all members who participate here acquaint themselves with these guidelines and familiarize themselves with the location of the RTM button (white triangle with exclamation point, outlined in red) Our staff are not on duty 24/7 and unfortunately are not always readily available to right the ship, put out fires, or address rule violations when they occur. We need to work together, staff and members, to maintain a comfortable atmosphere in the forums. It is vital that you bring inappropriate posts to the attention of staff using the RTM function when it appears that a staff member has not yet become involved. This will greatly help in our mission to provide the ideal environment for our members to interact with one another.

Once it is brought to our attention that something violates a guideline, we will act on it. Thank you to Mr MojoRisin and Hotrod511 who let us know about the violations posted by other members here.
this is a cop-out for mods who can't do the job they have been given to do what I done was point out his bias moderating it would be interesting to know if anyone else got point when they made a quote of said video
Quote:
this post here I would like to know are you going to out anyone else that hit the RTM button I'm sure everyone would like to know so bigwill832 its my fault you received points for pointing the bias moderating of the mod out and for that I will understand if you think I'm a snitch
Hotrod511 is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2018, 02:27 PM   #38
Hotrod511
Valued Poster

Quote:
So what does that mean when you say My MojoRisin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
Well sometimes you just have to help those who can't help themselves, lol.

Jim
Hotrod511 is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2018, 02:35 PM   #39
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
I thought black people couldn't be racist.

But there is no Easter Bunny.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2018, 02:43 PM   #40
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
Watch that muscle up guy I suspects he has multiple accounts and he says the most racist and despicable things. I dont think he will care much about your new rules. His rule violation above should be worth 10 points.

Get him out of here he's never going to comply

Mojorisin is another to watch out for. He masquerades as a sage but if you notice he eggs on muscle ups most rascist and vile comments. There is nothing worse than when a person does that. Watch those two Wakeup the proof is in this thread.
Yah SC I'm sure you know RACISIT AND VILE when you see it...
bb1961 is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2018, 04:03 PM   #41
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrod511 View Post
...what I done was point out his bias moderating it would be interesting to know if anyone else got point when they made a quote of said video
There’s no bias here, there was only a missed infraction due to a post, and I thanked the members involved for alerting Staff to the infractions.

Quoting a post with an infraction in it does not result in an infraction for the person who quoted it. Reposting something on your own that was an infraction for someone else, can get you an infraction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrod511 View Post
this post here I would like to know are you going to out anyone else that hit the RTM button I'm sure everyone would like to know...
Where did I mention anything about the RTM button? Staff does not discuss specific RTMs by members in public forum.
Old 08-31-2018, 04:20 PM   #42
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
For the rest of you. Staff is not interested in watching every video, or reading every link y’all post here. However, y’all should acquaint yourselves with guideline #29.

#29 - We ask that all members who participate here acquaint themselves with these guidelines and familiarize themselves with the location of the RTM button (white triangle with exclamation point, outlined in red) Our staff are not on duty 24/7 and unfortunately are not always readily available to right the ship, put out fires, or address rule violations when they occur. We need to work together, staff and members, to maintain a comfortable atmosphere in the forums. It is vital that you bring inappropriate posts to the attention of staff using the RTM function when it appears that a staff member has not yet become involved. This will greatly help in our mission to provide the ideal environment for our members to interact with one another.

Once it is brought to our attention that something violates a guideline, we will act on it. Thank you to Mr MojoRisin and Hotrod511 who let us know about the violations posted by other members here.
Hey lets get a few things straight. I never specifically alerted you of anything. You obviously read a post and misinterpreted the shit out of it.

Jim
Old 08-31-2018, 04:30 PM   #43
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Quote:
I never specifically alerted you of anything. You obviously read a post and misinterpreted the shit out of it.
I did read a post by you.

Quote:
That was the most racist thing I've ever seen in my life.
That specifically alerted me that I needed to watch the video itself and that’s where I saw that it was a guideline violation. You were absolutely correct, and I don’t think it’s possible that I misinterpreted what you were saying, you were very clear, but if I did, then I appreciate the help anyway.
Old 08-31-2018, 04:40 PM   #44
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
I did read a post by you.

That specifically alerted me that I needed to watch the video itself and that’s where I saw that it was a guideline violation. You were absolutely correct, and I don’t think it’s possible that I misinterpreted what you were saying, you were very clear, but if I did, then I appreciate the help anyway.
You made it sound like I specifically alerted you which I did not, and my post was not in violation what so ever. Got it.

Jim
Old 08-31-2018, 04:45 PM   #45
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Quote:
You made it sound like I specifically alerted you which I did not...
I’m sorry if you read something into my post that I didn’t intend. It happens to members sometimes. It’ll hopefully pass, so you can accurately grasp what Staff says in the future.

Quote:
...and my post was not in violation what so ever.
That is correct, I’m not sure where I said that your post I quoted was a violation. But oh well, move forward.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women