Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70471
biomed161009
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453033
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47759
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-04-2018, 09:37 AM   #31
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Go fuck yourself, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2018, 11:38 AM   #32
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendly fred View Post
... the Asians will rule over you people. While you can certainly overpower them with your typically large size, they are far smarter and hard working than you and will catch you and your brethren in your typical criminal behaviors and incarcerate you people in larger numbers than ever, and will be merciless to "ya'll" in squalid prisons.
The Japanese occupation of China during WWII made the Nazis look like Mary Poppins and the numbers reported in Europe minor league.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2018, 11:55 AM   #33
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
The Japanese occupation of China during WWII made the Nazis look like Mary Poppins and the numbers reported in Europe minor league.
I completely concur.
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2018, 01:00 PM   #34
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Show us then, LLiarMan, rather than just making a sweeping, and until proven, FALSE claim!

The Nazis like Mary Poppins?

Yep, you're a stable ASSHOLE.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2018, 01:05 PM   #35
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendly fred View Post
I completely concur.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2018, 01:49 PM   #36
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Show us then, LLiarMan, rather than just making a sweeping, and until proven, FALSE claim!

The Nazis like Mary Poppins?

Yep, you're a stable ASSHOLE.

Japanese war crimes

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_war_crimes

Nanking Massacre

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanking_Massacre

those are just the warm up rounds ... the Japanese actually have a "top Ten" list of atrocities

http://www.pacificwar.org.au/JapWarC...WarCrimes.html

so you might note that some of the above are repeated here but that's ok.

now for that "proof" you claim doesn't exist?

The Asian Holocaust Killed Twice As Many People As The Nazis Did

https://dose.com/articles/the-asian-...the-nazis-did/

BRUTALITY AND LABOR IN CHINA DURING THE JAPANESE OCCUPATION

http://factsanddetails.com/asian/ca6.../item2528.html
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2018, 02:02 PM   #37
texassapper
Premium Access

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
Fuck this wack country. I'm gonna milk this bitch for all I can. You white boys can go die for this shit. Go die for the lying ass politicians like skunk raccoon head Trump. Meanwhile I'm going to the movies to eat popcorn. Fuck you hillbillies. It's your country so you guy sacrifice for it. I'm gonna chill and dip in some pussy. I'm not a ho for these politicians. Fuck that.
And you wonder why you live in the ghetto. The problem is you're too damn stupid to even understand your problems are self-inflicted. The best officer I ever served under was a Black guy from Compton. He was a hard-assed MF who loved his Country and the men in his command. We, in turn, did our very best for him... He would have shit stomped your weak-assed victim seeking mentality in a heartbeat. I know because I saw him do it to other Brothers that thought because their ancestors were slaves that they shouldn't be grateful for their current existence or that the white guys they were serving with were responsible for past insults to their racial heritage.

You aren't worthy of the men and women you insult, hence your opinion isn't worth shit and neither is your existence.
texassapper is online now   Quote
Old 08-04-2018, 04:16 PM   #38
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
Japanese war crimes

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_war_crimes

Nanking Massacre

those are just the warm up rounds ... the Japanese actually have a "top Ten" list of atrocities

http://www.pacificwar.org.au/JapWarC...WarCrimes.html

so you might note that some of the above are repeated here but that's ok.

now for that "proof" you claim doesn't exist?

The Asian Holocaust Killed Twice As Many People As The Nazis Did

https://dose.com/articles/the-asian-...the-nazis-did/

BRUTALITY AND LABOR IN CHINA DURING THE JAPANESE OCCUPATION

http://factsanddetails.com/asian/ca6.../item2528.html
ok, now I understand why Japs were called "yellow peril" in the 1930s & 1940s.

they were brutal! Imperial Japanese had similar attitudes to Nazis with people who were regarded as "sub-humans" (Jews, Roma gypsies, Slavs, homosexuals and Chinese/Koreans/Filipinos)

exact numbers may never be known. looks like they didn't keep complete records on how many they killed. guess they were beneath them.

looks like they killed between 10 million to 50 million. a drop in the bucket when it comes to the chinese population.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2018, 05:18 PM   #39
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Should I also post my sniper rifle? You tell me. I got a good sale on it. ;-)
Anyone with any knowledge knows that anything is a "sniper" rifle. It depends on how you use the weapon whether it is a .22 Marlin bolt action or a .338 Papua. Your ignorance is showing.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2018, 08:24 PM   #40
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by texassapper View Post
And you wonder why you live in the ghetto. The problem is you're too damn stupid to even understand your problems are self-inflicted. The best officer I ever served under was a Black guy from Compton. He was a hard-assed MF who loved his Country and the men in his command. We, in turn, did our very best for him... He would have shit stomped your weak-assed victim seeking mentality in a heartbeat. I know because I saw him do it to other Brothers that thought because their ancestors were slaves that they shouldn't be grateful for their current existence or that the white guys they were serving with were responsible for past insults to their racial heritage.

You aren't worthy of the men and women you insult, hence your opinion isn't worth shit and neither is your existence.
Lol me live in the ghetto. That's a good one.

You sound like an emotional wreck. So you worked for an uncle Tom ass negro that opposed his community...so do you want a grape soda or a glass of Koolaid? You sound like an imbecile and definitely no match for me. Go back to your litter box ok pussy...
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2018, 08:51 PM   #41
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Quote:
You sound like an emotional wreck. So you worked for an uncle Tom ass negro that opposed his community...so do you want a grape soda or a glass of Koolaid? You sound like an imbecile and definitely no match for me. Go back to your litter box ok pussy...
the fact that you mentioned "Uncle Tom" shows your racist biases....

you need to quit the race baiting democrat kool aid trope.
Old 08-04-2018, 08:58 PM   #42
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:

You just got BITCH SLAPPED real good and that's all you got... Punk?

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2018, 10:07 PM   #43
texassapper
Premium Access

Encounters: 36

Quote:

yeah if we want anymore shit outta you, we’ll squeeze your head, stumpy. You don’t have a community douche bag. Black women fucking laugh at you and your pathetic whining. That’s why black women who carried men like you for the last 60 years are stepping out with white men in ever increasing numbers. They know who they can turn to for support and love - and it ain’t the brotherhood.

You keep on dreaming of your reparations - they aren’t gonna happen. It’s just an easy way for the Libs to keep a violent minority occupied between riots where they burn their own neighborhoods. You’re a fucking laughing stock whining about how your fucking ancestors got sold into slavery by other blacks. Even Africans moving here from Ghana and Kenya wonder why you’re so backassed. Why is it they can be successful but you having the advantage of being a citizen still can’t get yourself off the fucking street corner.

You punk ass bitches glorify thuggery and act out what you see on TV thinking you’re tough guys. Yeah except all those rappers and thugs depend on white kids for their cash. You beat your women and call them hoes, you live in poverty with cock roaches and wear 200 tennis shoes, you make up 13% of the population but commit 50% of the violent crime, Father’s Day is the most confusing holiday in the ghetto. You’re a joke. Everyone is laughing at you poor butt hurt bitch whining tirade. You are nothing more than a fucking child throwing a temper tantrum.

You’re a Fucking ridiculous loser.
texassapper is online now   Quote
Old 08-05-2018, 12:13 AM   #44
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by texassapper View Post
yeah if we want anymore shit outta you, we’ll squeeze your head, stumpy. You don’t have a community douche bag. Black women fucking laugh at you and your pathetic whining. That’s why black women who carried men like you for the last 60 years are stepping out with white men in ever increasing numbers. They know who they can turn to for support and love - and it ain’t the brotherhood.

You keep on dreaming of your reparations - they aren’t gonna happen. It’s just an easy way for the Libs to keep a violent minority occupied between riots where they burn their own neighborhoods. You’re a fucking laughing stock whining about how your fucking ancestors got sold into slavery by other blacks and muslims. Even Africans moving here from Ghana and Kenya wonder why you’re so backassed. Why is it they can be successful but you having the advantage of being a citizen still can’t get yourself off the fucking street corner.

You punk ass bitches glorify thuggery and act out what you see on TV thinking you’re tough guys. Yeah except all those rappers and thugs depend on white kids for their cash. You beat your women and call them hoes, you live in poverty with cock roaches and wear 200 tennis shoes, you make up 13% of the population but commit 50% of the violent crime, Father’s Day is the most confusing holiday in the ghetto. You’re a joke. Everyone is laughing at you poor butt hurt bitch whining tirade. You are nothing more than a fucking child throwing a temper tantrum.

You’re a Fucking ridiculous loser.

FTFY!

you left out Muslims as they were the major slave traders of that time.
Old 08-05-2018, 05:43 AM   #45
R.M.
Not A Stepford Wife

User ID: 14483
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

So how do you guys feel about how this Vet was treated? He took his own life. Ugh. Really?
How do you suppose we fix this system? Or do any of you tards care? Just asking.
R.M. is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women