Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70457
biomed160866
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452978
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47680
pyramider46370
bambino40408
CryptKicker37104
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35602
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 03-17-2018, 01:25 PM   #31
BuxomBeauty
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 422857
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
Yes you are the Pimp of this board., You push the girls you like and belittle the others YOU wouldn't fuck.
And in being such a good Pimp you might even be getting extra services. Who knows?
Pimping ain't easy, but you make it look so~

+1 Sandy
Old 03-17-2018, 01:28 PM   #32
JaneDarling
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 342125
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuxomBeauty View Post
P.s. I actually think a provider is masquerading behind the SpankyJ handle. Pm for details

God, you’re unpleasant.

FWIW:
Spanky is exactly who he presents himself to be... an intelligent, interested, and frequent friend to Whoredom. Trust me, he is as real as it gets.

Also, the thought of Ginger allowing a pimp near her is freaking hilarious. She has had me in stitches on several occasions by sharing screenshots of her funny AF responses to the amusing array of dickless wonders that bother her regularly.

These men are the enemy. Too lazy and ignorant to successfully work for themselves, they instead profit on the backs of the women they manipulate and terrorize in order to control. How in TF would anyone think that this is a situation to be ignored?
Women have been assaulted, even killed in these scenarios I would think that’s a pretty big deal.

To be honest, I am pretty disgusted by your apathy toward your fellow providers.
Like we don’t have enough shit to deal with. :/
Old 03-17-2018, 01:41 PM   #33
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Encounters: 72

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaneDarling View Post
God, you’re unpleasant.

FWIW:
Spanky is exactly who he presents himself to be... an intelligent, interested, and frequent friend to Whoredom. Trust me, he is as real as it gets.
Thank you, Jane.

I was just about to point out that with 57 reviews, it would be likely that someone would have noticed by now if I had a vagina...
Old 03-17-2018, 01:51 PM   #34
Warden639
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpankyJ View Post
Thank you, Jane.

I was just about to point out that with 57 reviews, it would be likely that someone would have noticed by now if I had a vagina...
New conspiracy theory: there are actually less than a dozen individuals on the Arkansas board.

At least, thanks to Descartes, I am fairly certain I exist.
Old 03-17-2018, 02:05 PM   #35
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
...Also, the thought of Ginger allowing a pimp near her is freaking hilarious. She has had me in stitches on several occasions by sharing screenshots of her funny AF responses to the amusing array of dickless wonders that bother her regularly.
Thanks Jane. I just annihilated another management contender via text today. I’ll have to get some screenshots going in your direction. I wish I could share with the rest of the board… Unfortunately posting private communications is against the rules. This one is one of my favorites to date, too. He even sent me a selfie!

Quote:
These men are the enemy. Too lazy and ignorant to successfully work for themselves, they instead profit on the backs of the women they manipulate and terrorize in order to control. How in TF would anyone think that this is a situation to be ignored? Women have been assaulted, even killed in these scenarios I would think that’s a pretty big deal.
Agreed! It is a huge deal, and unfortunately it’s a hobby plague. I’m just glad that we were able to help Chloe get away from them.
Old 03-17-2018, 02:17 PM   #36
Cryformesky
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:

P.s. I actually think a provider is masquerading behind the SpankyJ handle. Pm for details
Old 03-17-2018, 03:11 PM   #37
BuxomBeauty
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
God, you’re unpleasant.

FWIW:

Also, the thought of Ginger allowing a pimp near her is freaking hilarious. She has had me in stitches on several occasions by sharing screenshots of her funny AF responses to the amusing array of dickless wonders that bother her regularly.

These men are the enemy. Too lazy and ignorant to successfully work for themselves, they instead profit on the backs of the women they manipulate and terrorize in order to control. How in TF would anyone think that this is a situation to be ignored?
Women have been assaulted, even killed in these scenarios I would think that’s a pretty big deal.

To be honest, I am pretty disgusted by your apathy toward your fellow providers.
Like we don’t have enough shit to deal with. :/
To honest JD
I suppose I your rush to defend your golden goose, you somehow missed the point of my post Which was
PROVIDERS AT BEING HARASSED AND THEIR REVIEWS AND CLIENTS ARE BEING STALKED

But i suppose when hobbyist you don't know and have never seen start harassing you and pming your clients, publicly call you a pimp and saying you are working for a pimp bc they are trying to ruin your reputation then you will stand up for the providers Jane.
Whenever if someone wants to show any proof of assault then come forward with it. If anyone has seen a pimp or signs of a pimp show it. Bc is pimp thread part 6 now with no evidence of one.
Old 03-17-2018, 03:13 PM   #38
Cryformesky
Valued Poster

Ginger....there's a phrase I'm thinking of here.....can u give me a hand
Old 03-17-2018, 03:15 PM   #39
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Keep bumping the thread with your comments, BB, it’s exactly what I want: more exposure for you.
Old 03-17-2018, 03:28 PM   #40
Ginger Doll
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryformesky View Post
Ginger....there's a phrase I'm thinking of here.....can u give me a hand
Thank you for allowing me to plagiarize what is now my favorite phrase. And luckily, so often hobby appropriate.

Quote:
To honest JD... *condensed gibberish*
Here we go. Ahem...

Quote:
English muthufucka!, do you speak it!?
^ What he said.
Old 03-17-2018, 03:33 PM   #41
Cryformesky
Valued Poster

"Condensed gibberish"

I'm in love
Old 03-17-2018, 04:54 PM   #42
Ginger Doll
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
"Condensed gibberish"

I'm in lust
Fixed that for you!
Old 03-17-2018, 05:59 PM   #43
BuxomBeauty
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger Doll View Post
Thank you for allowing me to plagiarize what is now my favorite phrase. And luckily, so often hobby appropriate.

Here we go. Ahem...

^ What he said.
Ginger Doll lol doll
Yes, I can speak English, and I can also count.

(My age + LMAO) = Your age
26 + 24 = 50

Not quite sure which side of the fence you land on. I seem to remember you getting a member banned for posting an alert of a sting. However you commented on other threads in which info was given in the same way. A sting that involved the trafficking of a minor and promotion.

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2292145

Ginger Doll words

"But back on topic.I would never condone underage trafficking. It’s a despicable crime.

However

,what happened to “innocent until proven guilty?” Just because someone has been arrested for a crime does not necessarily mean that they are guilty. No one has even been convicted of anything yet. The underage girl could have just been a houseguest, not involved in the industry at all. You don’t know. None of us do.

And according to the rules on this board that are here to protect us all, nothing gives you the right to post links to face pictures, real names, addresses, criminal records, etc. And the fact that you clearly state that you know that’s what you’ve done and you justify it makes it even more ridiculous.

I’m certain you would feel differently if it was your information in that link

GD
I'm not sure what you actually stand for but it's obvious you only stand you for Yourself. And oh yeah DRAMA

24yrs from now I'm sure I'll be a little cranky too.

If I'm 50yrs old and still a provider contributing to drama on the Eccie board, somebody shoot me. If I haven't killed myself already.

P.s.
You're unusually quite on the
Let's get it out in the open thread

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2341362
Old 03-17-2018, 06:16 PM   #44
Cryformesky
Valued Poster

And you're unusually outspoken on a thread about parasites.....i means pimps
Old 03-17-2018, 06:17 PM   #45
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Thanks for the bump, BuxomBeauty. You are being tremendously helpful in exposing yourself, and it's appreciated. About the only other thing I could ask is if you'd invite your other two identities to post in here too, so that everyone will have the opportunity to compare and contrast, since it's a three headed wolf I've been talking about here.

Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women