Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70492
biomed161114
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453051
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47798
pyramider46370
bambino40458
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-02-2018, 09:42 AM   #31
grean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
FTFY. The fact that Broward County instituted a school-to-prison pipeline initiative and had a Promise Program is proof that that too many school kids have a criminal mentality; then there are those who are mentally disturbed. Cruz was student. Trayvon Martin, who was caught with women's jewelry and burglary tools before he was caught casing apartments, was a student. Cops may "walk the streets" but they do not "walk in confined hallways" on a daily basis with literally hundreds of people who can unexpectedly reach out and touch them at any point and at any time. Teachers moving among students is much more akin to prison guards moving among inmates than policemen walking on a public sidewalk, and prison guards are not allowed to carry fire arms behind the wire.
Yeah, I'm totally not against it if the numbers support it.
grean is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2018, 10:53 AM   #32
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Biometric trigger locks. Modern U.S. prisons don't allow guards armed with guns to mingle with the inmates inside the wire. The mentality of some of those students is exactly the same as some of those inmates. Cruz was a student before he was a shooter. If a kid decides to become a shooter, at least insure he doesn't get his weapon from a teacher.
Are you "informing" me? Or someone else?

The way to keep "a kid" from getting a weapon from a teacher is the same way a prison guard keeps prisoners from getting the guard's weapon! He doesn't have one! And if there is one available then it's locked up somewhere with a supervisor's key required!

But NORMALLY former inmates are not allowed BACK INTO THE PRISON WITH AN AR15 (or any weapon) .... now are they?

If you can't trust a teacher with a firearm, why let them have one?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2018, 10:56 AM   #33
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budman View Post
I carry a semi auto daily but never have a round in the chamber. I'm not going to be in a quick draw situation so the addition second or two to chamber a round if necessary is insignificant. Using common sense around firearms is critical. I've never understood how someone can shoot themselves when cleaning a weapon other than they are stupid.
The teacher is .... in the "quick draw situation"!

That second or two makes the teacher dead. Or one of the teacher's students!
Old 03-02-2018, 12:04 PM   #34
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post

The way to keep "a kid" from getting a weapon from a teacher is the same way a prison guard keeps prisoners from getting the guard's weapon! He doesn't have one! And if there is one available then it's locked up somewhere with a supervisor's key required!

But NORMALLY former inmates are not allowed BACK INTO THE PRISON WITH AN AR15 (or any weapon) .... now are they?

If you can't trust a teacher with a firearm, why let them have one?
You can't trust -- nor even expect -- a teacher to be 100% aware of what 100% of the students are doing 100% of the time.

Without a biometric safety device on the weapon a teacher shouldn't have a weapon in a school room.

How many school teachers have had their purses or their car keys or their cell phones or their laptops stolen in the class room? Thousands, if not tens or hundreds of thousands over the years.

At least with a biometric device, a weapon cannot immediately be put to deadly use should the teacher lose possession of the weapon.

The vast majority of teachers will have a heads-up in a shooter on campus situation; hence, have time to ready their weapon should the shooter find his/her way to that particular teacher's location.

Quote:
Teacher brought loaded gun to NKY school

Thursday, August 17th 2017, 12:16 pm CST

EDGEWOOD, KY (FOX19) - A Kenton County School district teacher is accused or bringing a loaded gun to Turkey Foot Middle School Thursday.

No one was hurt and the building remained secure, Principal Ray Stanley said in a message to parents.

Officials discovered the gun around 10:20 a.m.

Sources said the female teacher had the gun, and it was stolen out of her purse by a juvenile. It's unclear if the juvenile was or is a student at the school.

The first day of class is Aug. 23, but some students were returning to the school to pick up schedules Thursday evening. As a precaution, police patrolled the school during that time.

School officials are working with Edgewood Police and the Kenton County Commonwealth attorney. The investigation is in the “legal process” as the employee is on administrative leave, Stanley told parents.

The teacher does have a concealed carry permit, sources said.

District spokesperson Jessica Dykes said it is "frustrating" for parents wanting more information, but everything that can "legally" be told so far has been said.

"You know we're being honest with them about what happened at the school, and we understand that they're going to have concerns. So that's why we wanted to be proactive in the communication with those family members," she said.

No charges have been pressed against the teacher until the investigation is complete.

District leaders will not release any other information.

(WXIX)
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2018, 12:26 PM   #35
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
You can't trust -- nor even expect -- a teacher to be 100% aware of what 100% of the students are doing 100% of the time.

Without a biometric safety device on the weapon a teacher shouldn't have a weapon in a school room.

How many school teachers have had their purses or their car keys or their cell phones or their laptops stolen in the class room? Thousands, if not tens or hundreds of thousands over the years.

At least with a biometric device, a weapon cannot immediately be put to deadly use should the teacher lose possession of the weapon.

The vast majority of teachers will have a heads-up in a shooter on campus situation; hence, have time to ready their weapon should the shooter find his/her way to that particular teacher's location.
Nice IB. I agree
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2018, 01:08 PM   #36
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
Welfare recipients and illegal Immigrants aren't that important, neither one is protected by the constitution. So comparing them to a Constitutional right is a bit ridiculous.

Jim
If you are eligible for welfare you would be a citizen. Therefore the Constitution does apply to you. Article 1, Section 8 of the Constitution

As for the second amendment, Most people do not feel like teachers having guns is within being a well regulated militia.

Here is a good way of looking at it though. keep in mind it is all part of the definition not just the latter part.
Quote:
The 2nd Amendment has two clauses in it.

The first part, "A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state," is the statement of need. The justification. In order to keep a state free, well regulated militias are needed. It is the militia that is to be regulated. That means a command structure in place, training requirements, code of justice, and all the other things that go along with maintaining a citizen militia.

The 2nd part, "the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed," is the statement of the right. The people have the right to own weapons and the government is not supposed to infringe on that right.

Putting it together in today's language, it would read something like this, "The people have the right to own weapons, so they may bear those weapons in the service of the militia if needed."

Basically, the idea was, if our country was being invaded, there was a rebellion, there were bandits were running wild, or our government turned tyrannical, the people were supposed to bring their own arms when reporting for duty to the militia, and fight the threat.

And along with this goes the notion that the weapons to be protected would be those useful to a citizen militia. And an AR-15 with high capacity magazines makes an excellent militia weapon these days.
The comma instead of a period imply's the former is a prerequisite.
MT Pockets is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2018, 01:36 PM   #37
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

You fuckers are talking about SCHOOLS, right?

I've fisted a teacher before, but never armed one!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAAA A!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2018, 01:57 PM   #38
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:

That's your plan for arming teachers?

Why that sounds like a great idea. That plan should be applied to cops on patrol. They can keep their duty weapon in the glove box, locked, with a biometric trigger guard on it, so that if they step out of the patrol unit to get a free cup of coffee from the hot babe behind the counter in the convenience store and someone tries to steal their duty weapon out of the glove box they won't be able to use it.

After all "the vast majority of cops will have a heads-up in a shooter" at the convenience store "situation"!!!!!

But more importantly let me get this straight ... you don't really want to "arm teachers" you just want them to bring a firearm to school and have it locked down somewhere so that it's handy in the event shooting breaks out ... right?

I think I understand why "Mistaken" agrees with you!
Old 03-02-2018, 01:57 PM   #39
grean
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MT Pockets View Post
If you are eligible for welfare you would be a citizen. Therefore the Constitution does apply to you. Article 1, Section 8 of the Constitution

As for the second amendment, Most people do not feel like teachers having guns is within being a well regulated militia.

Here is a good way of looking at it though. keep in mind it is all part of the definition not just the latter part.

Bullshit.

The right rests soley with the pepole.no prerequisites.

The clause in no way limits the 2nd clause.

The clause doesn't expand it either. It just says the people's right.

Each time the phase "the people" is used in the Constitution it refers to an individual not a collective state right.

A legitimate government's authority is from the consent of the people, not the state. Should a state government , as well, lose the people's consent, do those people lose their right to fend off a tyrannical federal government? No. Outside of any formal structured organization, the people, not that organization would maintain the right.
grean is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2018, 01:59 PM   #40
grean
Valued Poster

Oh yeah, AND THAT RIGHT SHALL NOT BE FUCKING INFRINGED.
grean is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2018, 02:01 PM   #41
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:

.... Most people do not feel like teachers having guns is within being a well regulated militia.

I'm just academically curious.

How do you KNOW how "most people" feel or don't feel about anything? Most particularly that teachers "having guns is within being a well regulated militia" or not?

Will move on to the actual interpretations by the SCOTUS.
Old 03-02-2018, 02:04 PM   #42
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:

It's the Founder's intent, not your interpretation of a comma that is the proper prerequisite for understanding the 2nd Amendment, M T Brain Socket. The Bill of Rights guarantees personal freedoms and rights that preexisted the Constitution, M T Brain Socket. The right to bear arms is an individual right that has no prerequisite, M T Brain Socket, just like one doesn't need to own a newspaper to enjoy the 1st Amendment guarantee to Free Speech, M T Brain Socket.

Quote:
That's your plan for arming teachers?

Why that sounds like a great idea. That plan should be applied to cops on patrol. They can keep their duty weapon in the glove box, locked, with a biometric trigger guard on it, so that if they step out of the patrol unit to get a free cup of coffee from the hot babe behind the counter in the convenience store and someone tries to steal their duty weapon out of the glove box they won't be able to use it.

After all "the vast majority of cops will have a heads-up in a shooter" at the convenience store "situation"!!!!!

But more importantly let me get this straight ... you don't really want to "arm teachers" you just want them to bring a firearm to school and have it locked down somewhere so that it's handy in the event shooting breaks out ... right?

I think I understand why "Mistaken" agrees with you!
A weapon with a biometric trigger safety device can be carried in a holster by a teacher. It's a hyperbolic distortion to pretend that I anywhere suggested such guns should be kept in a glove compartment in an auto in a parking lot or anything like not immediately at hand.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2018, 02:06 PM   #43
grean
Valued Poster

A comma is like the word but.

Everything before it is just horseshit.
grean is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2018, 02:12 PM   #44
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
All address this ludicrous statement in isolation. I'm not sure of your "point" and how that remarkably true, but equally remarkably non-relevant, statement adds to the discussion of "arming teachers," but ... first and foremost ... NO ONE WOULD KNOW WHAT 100% OF ANYBODY ARE DOING 100% OF THE TIME unless they were standing beside them 100% of the time!

But if a teacher doesn't know what the students in the teacher's class ARE DOING in the teacher's presence the that person should not be a teacher and most importantly that person has no business carrying a firearm out into public to work ... or probably even un-assing it at the house!

"Situational Awareness" is about 95% of "self-protection"!

The other 5% is a rapid, efficient response to the threat.

What you're actually doing is making my argument for not arming teachers .... unwittingly, of course.
Old 03-02-2018, 02:37 PM   #45
garhkal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Biometric trigger locks. Modern U.S. prisons don't allow guards armed with guns to mingle with the inmates inside the wire. The mentality of some of those students is exactly the same as some of those inmates. Cruz was a student before he was a shooter. If a kid decides to become a shooter, at least insure he doesn't get his weapon from a teacher.
Not knowing much about those bio-metric locks, how do they work? How much pricier are weapons made with them, than regular versions??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budman View Post
I carry a semi auto daily but never have a round in the chamber. I'm not going to be in a quick draw situation so the addition second or two to chamber a round if necessary is insignificant. Using common sense around firearms is critical. I've never understood how someone can shoot themselves when cleaning a weapon other than they are stupid.
Which is why that report i mentioned above, about that school resource officer, i find MANY FAULTS with..
1) every officer who's been a "SRO" that i've spoken to mentions they do NOT keep a round chambered. In military speak they are in condition 3 at all times when the weapon's holstered (Slide forward, chamber empty and magazine loaded).
2) EVERY cop/military person knows to keep your safety on when the weapon's holstered. SO UNLESS that kid who snuck her fingers into his holster, KNEW WHERE the safety was, and was nimble enough to flick it OFF, before pulling the trigger, he must have kept it off.. LAST I checked that was a BIG NO-NO FOR officers..

Quote:

Which makes NO SENSE. If you arm the teachers, what point is it then, if they have to wait for the dean to come INTO their classroom and unlock it, before the teacher can use it??

That's as dumb as telling security guards, you have to keep your weapon locked in a safe inside the locked security room, if YOU ever leave it to go on patrol???

Quote:
MT,,, Plenty of illegals DO gain access to welfare. So just cause one is getting welfare does NOT ensure one is a citizen.

garhkal is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women