Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70457
biomed160866
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452976
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47676
pyramider46370
bambino40406
CryptKicker37104
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35596
Mojojo33117

Old 02-26-2018, 02:09 PM   #31
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post

It was the whole truth: "lib-retards attacked the man because they thought he was a Trump supporter." That they attacked him is apparent in their posts. There's nothing at all "untrue" in stating that "lib-retards attacked the man because they thought he was a Trump supporter." That statement is true even if there had only been two tweets, but there were more than two. SNOPES had to fabricate, insert and then attack a wholly irrelevant issue that wasn't in the original article which makes their ruling a lie.
Two things can be true.

Yes some attacked him.

Yes is was very few.

I like the context or the whole truth.

Be like lustylad calling a fart a Syrian Gas attack!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2018, 02:19 PM   #32
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Two things can be true.

Yes some attacked him.

Yes is was very few.

I like the context or the whole truth.

Be like lustylad calling a fart a Syrian Gas attack!

That's pure equivocation. When a newspaper headline reads, "Robbers robbed the bank!" That statement is either true or not true based on the single factual element of whether a robbery occurred or did not occur. And it remains true as long as at least two or more robbers were involved to justify the plural. Beyond that, the actual number is wholly irrelevant to discerning the truth of the statement. However, it would be a lie to claim, like SNOPES and those who believe SNOPES are doing, that the headline is not true because the patrons and the employees in the bank at the time didn't participate in the robbery.

No where in the article is there a claim that "every lib-retard attacked the Trump supporter" or even "most lib-retards attacked the Trump supporter." Hence, there's no justification for why SNOPES should introduce "number" as a reason to claim that any part of the article is untrue. SNOPES lied.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2018, 02:32 PM   #33
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
That's pure equivocation. When a newspaper headline reads, "Robbers robbed the bank!" That statement is either true or not true based on the single factual element of whether a robbery occurred or did not occur. And it remains true as long as at least two or more robbers were involved to justify the plural. Beyond that, the actual number is wholly irrelevant to discerning the truth of the statement. However, it would be a lie to claim, like SNOPES and those who believe SNOPES are doing, that the headline is not true because the patrons and the employees in the bank at the time didn't participate in the robbery.
HOVEL BUILDER'S "comprehension " issues appear to be further aggravated by his thrice daily " spitroasting " by his GENTE down at the 'holes .
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2018, 02:37 PM   #34
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Liberals rob a bank...but if only two liberals robbed the bank out of millions of liberals and the rest of the liberals turn the liberal bank robbers in,the headline just as easily could have been liberals turn in bank robbers.

The headline could have just as easily read , "Liberals overwhelming support Trump supporter whose daughter was murdered."

That is wht Snopes rated it as it did.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2018, 02:42 PM   #35
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Liberals rob a bank...but if only two liberals robbed the bank out of millions of liberals and the rest of the liberals turn the liberal bank robbers in,the headline just as easily could have been liberals turn in bank robbers.

The headline could have just as easily read , "Liberals overwhelming support Trump supporter whose daughter was murdered."

That is wht Snopes rated it as it did.
It's not within SNOPES' purview to change the headline, but you are right. They did CHANGE the headline to make their ruling. SNOPES lied.
Old 02-26-2018, 02:54 PM   #36
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
It's not within SNOPES' purview to change the headline, but you are right. They did CHANGE the headline to make their ruling. SNOPES lied.
Their purview is to get the whole truth out there.

That is why I use them.

And the whole truth was that very few people gave this Dad a hard time for being a Trump supporter.

Not nearly as bad as the original version tried to make it out to be.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2018, 03:02 PM   #37
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Their purview is to get the whole truth out there.

That is why I use them.

And the whole truth was that very few people gave this Dad a hard time for being a Trump supporter.

Not nearly as bad as the original version tried to make it out to be.
No. It's their self described mission to rule on what was said: not rewrite what was said and then make a ruling. You've already conceded the point that they did, indeed, rewrite what was said in order to justify their ruling; hence , they lied by ruling on something that wasn't said in the original article.
Old 02-26-2018, 03:39 PM   #38
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
No. It's their self described mission to rule on what was said: not rewrite what was said and then make a ruling. You've already conceded the point that they did, indeed, rewrite what was said in order to justify their ruling; hence , they lied by ruling on something that wasn't said in the original article.

Adding context is not rewriting what was said.

Their job is to tell the whole truth.

It is like the difference between a movie and a trailer about the movie.

Better to watch the whole movie and then decide if it is in fact like the trailer presents the movie.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2018, 03:49 PM   #39
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Adding context is not rewriting what was said.

Their job is to tell the whole truth.

It is like the difference between a movie and a trailer about the movie.

Better to watch the whole movie and then decide if it is in fact like the trailer presents the movie.

The article was the whole, unadulterated article containing the narrative written and presented as the authors intended. Your "movie" was a bad remake of the article wherein SNOPES changed the narrative into something the original article never was. SNOPES lied.
Old 02-26-2018, 04:06 PM   #40
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default I just like the whole oicture not just what the author wants me to see

Quote:

the narrative written and presented as the authors intended.
Well we agree on that!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2018, 09:27 PM   #41
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamscram View Post
Looked like another "cherry picked" sampling of only the negative posts, and most of them were blaming Trump.
It is a sampling of the division in this country.
That's what it's all about on the political front "Divide and Conquer". Propagate lies and misinformation to get people to oppose one another. Countries never fail from the outside it always happens from within. That's why I question everything the media puts out.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2018, 07:43 AM   #42
bamscram
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
That's what it's all about on the political front "Divide and Conquer". Propagate lies and misinformation to get people to oppose one another. Countries never fail from the outside it always happens from within. That's why I question everything the media puts out.

Jim
It is why Russia has been so successful with social media. Lots have given up on fake news and get their news from Facebook ect.
bamscram is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women