Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70492
biomed161124
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453051
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47798
pyramider46370
bambino40460
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-13-2017, 12:22 PM   #31
BigTuna
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

I have always wanted to be with a pregnant woman. For me it is both a bucket list but also an idea that her hormones have just jumped to the next level and I'm about to get used in ways that will make me want to tap out.

The other is a long wet and aggressive stripper slide. There is nothing better than a woman with large lips wrapping them around my cock and using me to get her clit off as she slides back and forth until we both have an O.

Just my two cents.
BigTuna is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 10:43 PM   #32
Secrettexasman523
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1
Default Biggest fetish

Definitely hair. Like, more than a landing strip.

Besides that I like sucking on tits while she's riding cg when I get off.
Secrettexasman523 is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 11:12 PM   #33
Theodore Cleaver
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by crashkopf View Post
I love to be on my back, watching a woman lower herself onto my face, speaking to me, feeding me her pussy, SS'ing over my face. THEN...

I love it when she turns around, lowers her ass onto my face, spreads her cheeks as wide as they can go, and me tonguing her asshole. After a few minutes of this, I want her to fondle, and suck, my cock, holding my legs up, and either toying or fingering my ass.

Heaven.
Theodore Cleaver is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2017, 07:06 AM   #34
Teagenluv
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 393977
My ECCIE Reviews

I love being fucked deep MISH so I feel his cock head rub against my cervix while he worships my big tits and talks dirty to me and we both cum hard together)))
When I am fucked doggie I love being spanked hard while he pulls my hair while he rides my ASS and talks dirty))
Teagenluv is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2017, 08:17 AM   #35
Greek4me!!
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teagenluv View Post
I love being fucked deep MISH so I feel his cock head rub against my cervix while he worships my big tits and talks dirty to me and we both cum hard together)))
When I am fucked doggie I love being spanked hard while he pulls my hair while he rides my ASS and talks dirty))
Gulp I just got A chub
Greek4me!! is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2017, 10:14 AM   #36
Chrisgang30
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

Omg I love you
Chrisgang30 is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2017, 10:15 AM   #37
Chrisgang30
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Omg I love you
Old 07-14-2017, 10:18 AM   #38
Chrisgang30
Gaining Momentum

Default Fetishes change

I have some weird ones, I love when she rides, just till I am about to cum and jumps off (edging). Sometimes I like it when she is a dead fish fuck... just let me rail her (all about me) and of course start off sensual then she freaks out telling me to pull my hair, slap her (in a safe way) a little violence can be sexy... just not too rapey
Old 07-14-2017, 02:48 PM   #39
Packer25
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by melannie_star View Post
I recently had the best Ice Cream cone of my life..
I had Vanilla icecream covered from the Balls, all the way up with Hershey's chocolate nicely decorated.. and some ready whip on the head.. I was a little worried the cold would ruin the experience, but it stayed hard the whole time!

I took my time and ate the whole thing.. leaving him his penis of course. But I did take the nut
Melanie, WOW I can't imagine how Mazarin get that experience would have been. I bet that vanilla ice cream never tasted this good before.
Packer25 is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2017, 02:50 PM   #40
Packer25
Registered Member

I love the idea of covering every inch of her body in chocolate syrup and then taste it by exploring the sensual parts of her body with my tongue. Secondly, I go bonkers with the belly button and just exploring that area around it.
Packer25 is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2017, 03:47 PM   #41
Teagenluv
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 393977
My ECCIE Reviews

The only time I get so turned on being whipped with a real whip which I have in my incall is when I get fucked doggie in my pussy or asshole. I pullout the whip and asked the client to whip my ass while he truly rides my booty, pulls on my hair like a rein and talks so dirty))) The whip is hotter than being spanked!!!!
Teagenluv is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2017, 05:21 PM   #42
Gatsby.Hobbyist
Reviewer

Encounters: 143

Quote:
The only time I get so turned on being whipped with a real whip which I have in my incall is when I get fucked doggie in my pussy or asshole. I pullout the whip and asked the client to whip my ass while he truly rides my booty, pulls on my hair like a rein and talks so dirty))) The whip is hotter than being spanked!!!!
Gatsby.Hobbyist is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women