Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70494
biomed161133
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453053
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47798
pyramider46370
bambino40460
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-21-2017, 02:06 PM   #31
Guest070818-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 118353
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.A. View Post
I think J. G.'s writing style is too intelligent for 9 toed Mya. BSB on the other hand makes more sense but what do I know.

I'm sure I'll get flamed for this but why are you writing an advice post on how to write a NO review when a few posts later you clearly state you don't write reviews anymore?
He would rather go after the provider and bitch/complain about her in every thread.
Guest070818-1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2017, 02:19 PM   #32
gladius82
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

IMHO... the purpose of the board is information exchange. Not speaking for anyone else, my No reviews are based on what I feel is reasonable, for example the last no I gave was of a provider using someone else's pictures among other no no's.
If a session failure is my fault I plain state so and rarely fault the provider for that.

I don't consider the provider's reaction to the review, as I said it is truthful and besides the providers aren't supposed to see them anyway. They don't have access and a hobbyist that shows them will incur a penalty.
gladius82 is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2017, 02:32 PM   #33
Prolongus
Sanity Check...

Encounters: 122

Since the ROS is supposed to be about what went on BCD, if you state why she got a "No" in a follow-up post, isn't that the same as revealing ROS info?
Prolongus is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2017, 02:51 PM   #34
corona
Premium Access

Encounters: 87

Revealing ROS is revealing ROS. Its against guidelines and mods should address it accordingly. That being said, a mod is only gonna see it if someone pushes the button to report the post.
corona is online now   Quote
Old 06-21-2017, 03:14 PM   #35
KittyLamour
The Original Freak Doll

User ID: 44612
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste View Post
Since my name was brought up in this . . .

Manslut - If memory serves me correct, you are the one who called me regarding the whole Mya fiasco. You told me everything that happened between you and her. From talking to you, you sounded like a person that lives, breaths and shits drama.

Just a toxic individual.

Which, looking back on that, I should've been the bigger woman and gracefully excused myself from the drama instead of feeding into it. At that time, drama was fun to divulge in when you're bored, but now I actually have a life to live.

Also, regarding the gonorrhea/clap allegations, it sounds like you still have an agenda against me ever since I called you out about BB'ing a provider against her will. Which, you are very lucky that she didn't press charges.

All in all, you need to get over that chip on your shoulder. All this constant bitching and complaining about others online . . . I can only take so fucking much.

Sweet Regards,
Adrienne Baptiste
Bravo!! Well said, Adrienne! Coming from such an obviously beautiful and elegant woman as yourself, it is more than obviously an agenda on his part. I've told him before to not be bitter and get better... he will never listen...too set in his ways.
KittyLamour is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2017, 03:16 PM   #36
L.A.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

I believe you're allowed to reveal your own ROS or at least you should be.

Hi BSB....I miss you!
L.A. is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2017, 04:15 PM   #37
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prolongus View Post
Since the ROS is supposed to be about what went on BCD, if you state why she got a "No" in a follow-up post, isn't that the same as revealing ROS info?
Quote:
you are not allowed to see your own ROS.. you can reveal it, IF you obtained the information "legally".. for example, your reviewer might have discussed with you, why he gave you a "no".. or a guy reveals ROS in a post during the thread run.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2017, 04:30 PM   #38
Analeese
Account Disabled

User ID: 235310
My ECCIE Reviews

If the guy sends you his review before submitting....is that legally obtaining ROS?
Analeese is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2017, 04:48 PM   #39
L.A.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
you are not allowed to see your own ROS.. you can reveal it, IF you obtained the information "legally".. for example, your reviewer might have discussed with you, why he gave you a "no".. or a guy reveals ROS in a post during the thread run.
I may have not been clear in my post. What I meant to say is that as the writer\creator of the review I am (or should be) allowed to reveal the contents of what I've written to whomever I choose.
L.A. is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2017, 04:58 PM   #40
Guest070818-1
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyLamour View Post
Bravo!! Well said, Adrienne! Coming from such an obviously beautiful and elegant woman as yourself, it is more than obviously an agenda on his part. I've told him before to not be bitter and get better... he will never listen...too set in his ways.
Same to you pretty lady! It's good to see you back.
Old 06-21-2017, 04:59 PM   #41
Guest070818-1
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

Hi BSB....I miss you!
I'll have my mid-cities incall back by August. Please feel free to inquire. I miss having you tied up to my bed.

(Yes, a hooker never forgets!)
Old 06-21-2017, 05:15 PM   #42
suiram77
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Analeese View Post
If the guy sends you his review before submitting....is that legally obtaining ROS?
Are you admitting to a guy sending you his review before he submitted? This is exactly what JG was referring to when KM slipped up and almost admitted to reading the ROS. Then she tried to change it up hahaha. Wow to funny. Eccie and the Mods might as well change this rule of the providers not allowed to see the ROS, because it's not like the ladies don't know anyway. To many guys here are obviously in real love with their favorite ladies, to not tell them or show them, I'm sure they would feel disloyal to their loves.

I mean really who is that naive to believe that a hobbyist is not at an appointment with his ATF and sitting in the bed with her just all in the Men's lounge, Ros reviews, like they watching Netflix. lol, really, really, that shit happens all the damn time. I personally don't think this should be a rule at all, I mean after all, we are talking about the ladies hard work they perform, and good or bad, I think they should know. This just may give some a chance to work on doing better, reflect on how the session went, and for those that are very skill, to know that they client was very pleased by her services in details.

I vote for the Ros to be seen by all the Ladies deserve to know how we really feel.

Now that's my opinion, and if any want to try and attack me for it (with your fingers of course) lol, then be my guess.
suiram77 is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2017, 06:00 PM   #43
harry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste View Post
I'll have my mid-cities incall back by August. Please feel free to inquire
Yay! It will be good to have you back in town BSB!!!
harry is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2017, 06:10 PM   #44
J.G Wentworth
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Analeese View Post
Hello Earth to Analeese you are admitting to a clear violation and you should receive points. Bottom line if you as a provider know every detail of the ROS you are in violation. It doesn't matter if he showed you it before he hit the submit button or if he gave you his access information and you read it.

You just pretty much revealed that perhaps the majority of your reviews are bogus because your clients have to send you a copy of the review before they post it which is bogus.

Bottom line no provider should ever see ROS- no exceptions !!!
J.G Wentworth is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2017, 06:15 PM   #45
J.G Wentworth
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManSlut View Post
Says the woman with the low rent apartment with a Lava Lamp and Walmart computer desk who loves the TS crowd for Besties...Kitty, just learn to shut up, this game has always been too much for you. Just posts ads, when are you going to ever learn Merciana?..Smh
Attacking women again ? When will you learn your lesson fat boy? KItty has more class in her pinky than you will ever have in your life. Go back to stalking girls in the newbie forum and trying to BB them you suck bastard.

It was just reported in this forum you tried to force a provider to do BB sex against her will. Where I am from they call that rape !!!! You should be banned from this site and sitting in a cell with some 6'4" 280 lb cell mate who has his way with your butthole.
J.G Wentworth is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women