Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160928
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453020
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47730
pyramider46370
bambino40435
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 04-07-2017, 11:15 AM   #31
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
So... if babies die everywhere, that means we can't try to stop it from happening anywhere.

p:
What you are talking about is politics, not compassion for dying babies...

Maybe you need to find a Snowflake political forum for your croc of chit tears new posting style!

Btw...we could save way more babies with much less money by helping African children than entering this war in Syria.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 11:20 AM   #32
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamscram View Post
Drop that holier than though shit. You and your ilk don't give a fuck...
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigLouie View Post
Don't make me post all the Tweets from Trump...
So... it looks like we'll have to put ekim and LittlePhooey down on the side of the baby killers too!

Cheers to Assad! Drop more sarin gas! Kill more babies! Ekim, LittlePhooey, and WTF got your back!
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 11:27 AM   #33
Buddys Place
BANNED

Lustylad... you fell for it. So did trump.
Buddys Place is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 11:28 AM   #34
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
What you are talking about is politics, not compassion for dying babies...
Tell that to the parents whose babies are shaking convulsively and gasping for their last breath... sorry, this is about "politics"... I hate Trump more than I care about your dying babies!

Even if Trump does the right thing, I can't possibly support him! But hey, that doesn't mean I lack compassion - it's just "politics"!

Keep rationalizing it, fagboy! We know how you think. There are moments in life when you have to pick sides. This is one. You picked wrong.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 11:32 AM   #35
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
So... it looks like we'll have to put ekim and LittlePhooey down on the side of the baby killers too!

Cheers to Assad! Drop more sarin gas! Kill more babies! Ekim, LittlePhooey, and WTF got your back!

http://ktla.com/2017/04/06/trump-rep...a-in-2013/amp/

Looks like Trump had his back , back in 2012!

Again...we'd get more babies saved for our buck by saving starving babies. But are you going to continue with this crap about you caring for dying SYRIAN babies?

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 11:33 AM   #36
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Btw...we could save way more babies with much less money by helping African children than entering this war in Syria.
That "we" you speak of could begin with you, StandInShit, and SissyChaps all boarding a plane asap, spending the next five-to-ten on The Dark Continent, and saving all the babies you want. Oh, feel free to pop a postcard in the mail and let us know how its working out

Btw...grab Rand Paul on your way outa town while yer at it. He's becoming a pain-in-the-ass here and should fit in well with youse guys.
Guest050619-1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 11:37 AM   #37
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Talking Shoulda banned you instead of bambino...damn oussy boy from Pissburg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddys Place View Post
Buddy, not much we agree on but , I'd have to agree with you on this one.

Where the fuck is that Trump dick sucking Iffy? Cocksucker must not have a video for this globalist move! Syria: Globalist 1 , Nationalist 0

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 11:51 AM   #38
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chateau Becot View Post
That "we" you speak of could begin with you, StandInShit, and SissyChaps all boarding a plane asap, spending the next five-to-ten on The Dark Continent, and saving all the babies you want. Oh, feel free to pop a postcard in the mail and let us know how its working out

Btw...grab Rand Paul on your way outa town while yer at it. He's becoming a pain-in-the-ass here and should fit in well with youse guys.
Sure , right after you arrive in Sytia to save those kiddos!

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 12:07 PM   #39
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Sure , right after you arrive in Sytia to save those kiddos!
Even when popping out a one-liner, you can't help but mis-spell at least one word (let alone several). WTF...? are you blind or is Spellcheck beyond your comprehension?

That said, I "save" only the kiddos that sprang forth from my own loins. They're all I have the time, money and energy for. I'll let you handle up on the Syrian AND African babies, you generous ol' soul
Guest050619-1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 01:26 PM   #40
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
A little help from their Little Friend!

LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 02:35 PM   #41
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddys Place View Post
Not much we agree on but this is one of them.
Quote:
Tell that to the parents whose babies are shaking convulsively and gasping for their last breath... sorry, this is about "politics"... I hate Trump more than I care about your dying babies!

Even if Trump does the right thing, I can't possibly support him! But hey, that doesn't mean I lack compassion - it's just "politics"!

Keep rationalizing it, fagboy! We know how you think. There are moments in life when you have to pick sides. This is one. You picked wrong.
Nice tits, douche-bag.
Other than that, shut the fuck up. How many babies died around the world in war zones this week? How many air or missile strikes did we launch? One you flip-flopping piece of shit.
Has trump said anything about getting rid of assad?
Fuck no, dumb ass!
The Russians told trump assad stays.
You don't see that stupid fuck tanto posting any pictures of trump and some hookers covered with piss do you?
Of course babies being nerve gassed is terrible. Stop pretending anyone thinks otherwise you fucking moron.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
A little help from their Little Friend!
Nothing to say but something stupid supporting your new Pennsylvania cocksucker? Now that bambitcho is banned, do you and big tits switch off licking off the strap-on?

You got credit for the post so shut the fuck up.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 02:52 PM   #42
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
http://abc7ny.com/news/us-attacks-sy...siles/1843817/

This is probably the most anyone could expect without intense collateral damage. It's proportional to the circumstances.

We have the ability to render Bashar Alasad's Air Force incapable of functioning. At the very least they would not be able to drop anymore Chemical Gas Bombs on civilians.

But, other than that, what will happen now? If Assad falls, who takes his place?

Perhaps some of these questions can be answered when President Trump meets with Prsident Putin.
Yes, those are good questions.

Quote:
Good questions, Jackie.

But first I have a question for all those Trump haters on this board:

Whose side on you on tonight? Are you on the side of the barrel bombers? Are you on the side of the baby killers? Are you on the side of the cowards who dispense sarin gas on civilians?

Or are you on the side of the Commander-in-Chief who has the balls and the common sense to start taking out Assad's air force?

Think about that tonight, you fucktards.

And let us know your answer, if you even dare to respond.

This whole mess is a direct result of odumbo's fecklessness and incompetence.
Your questions on the other hand are stupid. You ignore or are too stupid to know trump's former positions. You don't see trump following through with anything. He attacked 1 airfield. Where there are no Russians. Did he attack where assad hangs out? Fuck no. What about the Ukrainian conflict where they kill the babies the old fashion way you stupid fuck? The Russians told him to mind his own business. And he told Putin, "Yes sir."
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 04:20 PM   #43
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chateau Becot View Post

That said, I "save" only the kiddos that sprang forth from my own loins. They're all I have the time, money and energy for. I'll let you handle up on the Syrian AND African babies, you generous ol' soul
Tell that to ladyboy...he is the one crying a river about Syrian babies!

You'd think he snuck over to Syria and fathered one...but we all know he is gay, so that ain't possible!

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 05:18 PM   #44
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Buddy, not much we agree on but , I'd have to agree with you on this one.

Where the fuck is that Trump dick sucking Iffy? Cocksucker must not have a video for this globalist move! Syria: Globalist 1 , Nationalist 0

God Damn, Meyerland Momma Boy, calm down, some of us actually have to work!

Iffy be like...

48 hours ago... OH SHIT

Yesterday...... Maybe

Today.......... FUCK-N-A

Tomorrow....... more 0zombie meltdowns

Quote:
CNN Narrative Fail – Syrian Victim Ridicules Hillary Clinton Not President Trump…
Posted on April 7, 2017 by sundance
A funny thing happened today en route to CNN pundit Brooke Baldwin assembling an anti-Trump narrative.

To understand the epic level of today’s fail by Ms. Baldwin, it’s important to note her earlier interview of a 2013 Syrian chemical attack survivor, Kassem Eid, three days ago. He was brought on CNN to express his anxiety about ongoing attacks against the Syrian innocents and frame the liberal R2P humanitarian perspective.

Today, in the aftermath of last night’s airstrike, Ms. Baldwin brought Kassem Eid back to frame a narrative about President Trump launching an airstrike in Syria, but being unwilling to accept Syrian refugees. The objective was to frame Trump’s hypocrisy.

To drive the point home the CNN producers assembled a Hillary Clinton carefully scripted speech soundbite as the lead-up to the question: “we cannot speak of protecting Syria’s babies, and in the next breath close America’s doors to them“.

However, what happened next wasn’t expected by Baldwin. She couldn’t shut down the segment fast enough.
This is funny. Stay with it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3uaf1NFxXc

Mark Steyn on Trump fixing the 0zombie King's mess.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntmBtN32uwU
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 06:16 PM   #45
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
God Damn, Meyerland Momma Boy, calm down, some of us actually have to work!

Iffy be like...

48 hours ago... OH SHIT

Yesterday...... Maybe

Today.......... FUCK-N-A

Tomorrow....... more 0zombie meltdowns

]
Me think you just as stupid today as you wuz 48 hours ago!

Still sucking on Trumps lollipop!

4 years ago , Trump like , No go to Syria.

Now Trump like , Bomb a airport!

Deep state done fucked Trump up to their way of thinking in less than 100 days!

WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women