Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160635
Yssup Rider59956
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47573
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35405
Mojojo33117

Old 04-06-2011, 07:52 AM   #31
petiteassman
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33
Default i for 1 applaud summer

and hope she gets the thrill of her life from 1,2 or 20 guys. we all come here looking some some sexual fantasy yet how many of us are quick to put down a woman who also has desires and fantasies.we complain that women are only in it for the money yet when a girl dares brings up her fantasies we are all quick to chastise if something is not for you great but why put down someone who truly enjoys sex and adventure. if the world was full of more people like this we would be a happier place.
petiteassman is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 08:03 AM   #32
jokacz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

I don’t give a damn about any provider’s fantasies. But at the same time I won’t allow my fantasies to be judged by a provider. What I’m talking about is marketing. The fantasy being sold around here requires the suspension of disbelief. One can only suspend so much disbelief.
jokacz is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 08:10 AM   #33
petiteassman
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33
Default its perfectly ok if you do not care

about providers fantasies but its ok if others do. while i agree if your paying and want it to be about you thats totaly cool. but i think its fine too for a sp to have the same urges and fatasies too. if its about being an ad so what many guys would pay to be part of that scenario. if its about fantasy perhaps summer should grab 3-4 from outside or inside the hobby and let them ravage her. either way the though of a woman who cannot get enough cock is more appealing than the thought of a woman who cant get out of the room fast enough. good luck to her finding her fantasy in hobbyland or civilian land
Quote:
Originally Posted by jokacz View Post
I don’t give a damn about any provider’s fantasies. But at the same time I won’t allow my fantasies to be judged by a provider. What I’m talking about is marketing. The fantasy being sold around here requires the suspension of disbelief. One can only suspend so much disbelief.
petiteassman is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 08:30 AM   #34
Quail
Ambassador

Encounters: 23
Default GFE vs GB

Quote:
Summerwaves, congratulations, you have just explained why Baby China Doll is the toughest ticket in town and you aren't. I think more men are looking for a "Girl Friend Experience" than a "Bang a Whore Experience". But thats just me being judgmental.
I respectively disagree with your assessment. In my case with my two M-F-M threesomes, the woman provided many fantastic one on one GFE experiences both BEFORE the threesome took place and AFTER the threesome took place.
I agree with Summerwaves that these women see many men in the course of a week individually and hopefully provide whatever services to these men that make them want to return for repeat visits.I do not understand why you would think differently of a woman who may see two men at the same time instead of one man in the morning and another man in the afternoon.She is still the same woman .

I also would rather have a GFE one on one and have my own special fetishes met. But my fetishes were met in my threesome experiences and both experiences were consistent with what I consider GFE treatment. The ONLY difference was that there was another person in the room ALSO being satisfied by this woman.

I respect your right to like or not like some particular acts, but to call it a "Bang a whore experience " is a little harsh.
All of us on this site have different tastes in women. I like women with curves and soft to the touch, not skinny spinners. I will NOT see a woman that does not kiss, some men will.
Quail is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 08:47 AM   #35
jokacz
Valued Poster

Much has been said about how providers evaluate clients by what they post on the board. I just want it known that this is a two way street and we are free to evaluate them in the same way. I don’t care if a provider wants to be butt fucked by Champion the Wonder Horse while she sucks off Rin Tin Tin. Just don’t expect me to book her.
jokacz is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 08:59 AM   #36
jimxbeam
Premium Access

Encounters: 87

Quote:
Summerwaves, congratulations, you have just explained why Baby China Doll is the toughest ticket in town and you aren't.

Well said.

jimxbeam is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 09:09 AM   #37
Niktu
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Some colorful metaphors. At least there is no confusion on your feelings.

While I'm at it, I refrained from saying anything earlier because "toughest ticket in town" was a compliment. Still, having the word "ticket" in reference to China just seems so wrong. (I'm sure if anyone actually thought he had a "ticket" he would have a nice cup of coffee, some cookies, an intellectual conversation, learn his date had ended and it was time to leave.)
Niktu is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 09:25 AM   #38
jimxbeam
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niktu View Post

While I'm at it, I refrained from saying anything earlier because "toughest ticket in town" was a compliment. Still, having the word "ticket" in reference to China just seems so wrong.

You are right, Nik. Those of us who have been able to see her know just how special she is.
Old 04-06-2011, 09:32 AM   #39
Perryay
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niktu View Post

While I'm at it, I refrained from saying anything earlier because "toughest ticket in town" was a compliment. Still, having the word "ticket" in reference to China just seems so wrong. (I'm sure if anyone actually thought he had a "ticket" he would have a nice cup of coffee, some cookies, an intellectual conversation, learn his date had ended and it was time to leave.)
I think I understand jokacz's sentiment, but if it's a ticket, it's certainly for 1'st class travel.
Perryay is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 10:16 AM   #40
elghund
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by petiteassman View Post
and hope she gets the thrill of her life from 1,2 or 20 guys. we all come here looking some some sexual fantasy yet how many of us are quick to put down a woman who also has desires and fantasies.we complain that women are only in it for the money yet when a girl dares brings up her fantasies we are all quick to chastise if something is not for you great but why put down someone who truly enjoys sex and adventure. if the world was full of more people like this we would be a happier place.

+1
elghund is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 10:46 AM   #41
montana1958
Valued Poster

+2 for sure.

I went back to the beginning and saw an ad for a girl that has a fantasy and looking for others out there who may have the same and help her fulful her desire. I for one am not a fan of the terms sp or provider and prefer to comment about the ladies we meet. And I am so against the "Bang a Whore Experience" comment. But we are all different with different attitudes and desires so lets be more understanding and less judgemental if we don't agree with ones wants and desires. I for one enjoy duo's and trios on occasion and don't mind someones opinion if they prefer spending the same for 2 or 3 visits. I also love one on one as well. To each their own. If Summerwaves chooses to partake in a gb and others want to join her, then so what. I am pretty sure jokacz will not be there.

Where is the kinder gentler GP when you need him.
montana1958 is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 11:42 AM   #42
edr1322
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

I strongly agree with montana. Ed
edr1322 is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 02:15 PM   #43
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Summerwaves, congratulations, you have just explained why Baby China Doll is the toughest ticket in town and you aren't. I think more men are looking for a "Girl Friend Experience" than a "Bang a Whore Experience". But thats just me being judgmental.
Being one who is fond of China Doll, i still find this comment unfair to summerwaves.

Simply compare the high fives thrown around recently for Montana and his menage a foursome - and no doubt with more women he'd have received even more high fives - to the insults leveled at a provider who expresses a willingness to do essentially the same thing. Telling.

This is a hooker board. It's about sex, in all it's forms, whether they appeal to us individually or not. Leveling insults at someone's tastes and preferences doesn't speak well of those leveling those insults. Sorry Jokacz.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 02:38 PM   #44
jimxbeam
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
Leveling insults at someone's tastes and preferences doesn't speak well of those leveling those insults. Sorry Jokacz.

Point well taken. I'm pretty clear on what the board is about.

Old 04-06-2011, 02:56 PM   #45
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimxbeam View Post
Point well taken. I'm pretty clear on what the board is about.
At the risk of confusing everyone by addressing the point you edited out...

Understood. And a closer reading of follow up comments suggests to me that i may have overstepped just a tad based on erroneous interpretations. Nevertheless, while i'm not in that camp, i would also suggest that there are a significant number of men who, no doubt, are in fact looking for the "bang a whore" experience. So i still find the comment incredibly unfair to Summerwaves. I just think the point could have been made by Jokacz in a way that was less offensive.
Doove is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women