Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160718
Yssup Rider60059
gman4452945
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47629
pyramider46370
bambino40346
CryptKicker37097
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35464
Mojojo33117

Old 02-05-2017, 01:03 PM   #31
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
Hey wakeup aren't you playing with outting all the time by implying I had a previous handle that I'm (hilariously) running from...as opposed to just working my mojo for shits and giggles...
The only way I'd be "playing with outing" is if you had a previous handle that had been Guested, and I was trying to connect your current handle to it. So let's start down the road of your argument one point at a time.

Do you have a previous handle that was Guested?
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2017, 01:04 PM   #32
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

TFF
GlobeSpotter is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2017, 01:04 PM   #33
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxyNC View Post
I am curious....
Do you men really think that ECCIE is the end-all-be-all of where your real life information is shared?
You do realize there are blacklists?
You do realize there are screening services?
I've said before that any whore that puts my info in any list or database is outing me. You don't know who has access to that information. And don't tell me just whores.....and it's for your safety.
Old 02-05-2017, 01:10 PM   #34
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

I am wondering where Wakeup came up with this information.
What forum did he get this from?
It would be a shame if he got this from a private forum and posted it in public.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2017, 01:13 PM   #35
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

^^^^^ He linked up the Fancy threAD.

Where the fuck you been?
Old 02-05-2017, 01:14 PM   #36
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Quote:
Originally Posted by The2Dogs View Post
As a MOD, Wakeup should know this information.
You're assuming one, that I don't know all of the guidelines for the female only forums, and two, that I perceive a difference between "improper masking" and "no attempt to mask." You really need to re-evaluate both assumptions...

P.S.-Why don't you go and look at the actions that have been taken concerning the last six whores who have not masked or improperly masked a hobbyist's info...let me know if the female mods of those forums think there is a difference between the two...
Old 02-05-2017, 01:26 PM   #37
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
The only way I'd be "playing with outing" is if you had a previous handle that had been Guested, and I was trying to connect your current handle to it. So let's start down the road of your argument one point at a time.

Do you have a previous handle that was Guested?

It's not for me to confirm or deny. You made the strong implication that I do on the basis of you having Mod powers, effectively encouraging outting while whipping servile puppy dogs into a frenzy. So again I ask why are you playing with the concept outting on a consistent basis on the one hand while trying to make a hollow case on the other.

You do what you accuse others of. You have no credibility so stop your whining
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2017, 01:33 PM   #38
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Quote:
It's not for me to confirm or deny.
Um...in fact...you're the ONLY person who can confirm or deny. It's not against the guidelines to let us know what you're previous handle was. On the other hand, it'd be outing for us moderators, or any other member, to do so.

So, if you really want to attack my credibility, by proving your argument, then start there. Do you have a previously Guested handle?

P.S.-You're worried about me possibly outing you? What do you think about the hookers possibly outing you in their forums, when you have no knowledge of it, and getting almost no punishment for it?
Old 02-05-2017, 01:43 PM   #39
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Quote:
Um...in fact...you're the ONLY person who can confirm or deny. It's not against the guidelines to let us know what you're previous handle was. On the other hand, it'd be outing for us moderators, or any other member, to do so.

So, if you really want to attack my credibility, by proving your argument, then start there. Do you have a previously Guested handle?

You've already told the board (via implication) that I do (when I have time I will find your old post and link it to this thread) you've also tried to connect SC to another handle by your implications. I will not help you out of this quagmire you've caused for yourself. I knew you'd set your own self up in due time and here it is with this thread.

You have zero credibility and you like to encourage and play with the concept of outting when you foolishly think its to your benefit. Why don't you leave Fancy alone and look in the fucking mirror dude.
Old 02-05-2017, 01:48 PM   #40
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Quote:
You've already told the board (via implication) that I do (when I have time I will find your old post and link it to this thread) you've also tried to connect SC to another handle by your implications. I will not help you out of this quagmire you've caused for yourself. I knew you'd set your own self up in due time and here it is with this thread.
That's a whole lot of "implications" and a whole dearth of "evidence." Knock yourself out dude. Might want to start a new thread though...
Old 02-05-2017, 02:06 PM   #41
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Quote:
That's a whole lot of "implications" and a whole dearth of "evidence." Knock yourself out dude. Might want to start a new thread though...

Hmm OK. I will still link your old post attempting to out SC by your implication of a previous handle. I generally don't mind the message you're trying to convey but my point is you are NOT the one to be delivering that message. You're full of hypocrisy and twisted reasonings.

I don't think anyone reading this thread should take you seriously considering how you revel in your own behavior in encouraging outting by implication

Grow up guy.
Old 02-05-2017, 02:07 PM   #42
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

I'll see you in the new thread...guy...

So, the whores can out us with relatively few consequences...how does that sit with y'all?
Old 02-05-2017, 02:30 PM   #43
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

Fancy has always been a master of disinformation.

I'm baaaaaaaaccccckkkkk! Top Ten Fancy Rumors Dispelled
chicagoboy is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2017, 02:34 PM   #44
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

User ID: 3552
Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

With a houseful of people, I just cant take the time to digest and respond to what has now become a lengthy tome, but I will say one thing: Fancy is tried of being the whipping girl for this whole issue.

I am responsible for my own actions, and nobody else's. We are not standing in the same place we were in 2015. Evidently I moved on, but some of you are never going to. Fine, pin a target to my boobs and place me in front of the firing squad, as that is exactly what this does to my carnal career, but I'm sure the OP, and others, know that. I served my time and the mods may be done with me, but appears that I will continue to be punished over and over and over and over and over and over and over for a one-time, never-repeated, unpremeditated error, despite all of the good work I've tried to do since, and how much I encourage other providers not to make similar mistakes.

Speaking of which, there seems to be an insinuation that "outing" happens every time a provider takes a breath, types a sentence outside of a public forum, and to a biographical degree that would make a newspaper obituary blush. Simply isn't true or admin would be taking steps. Are you accusing your "fellow" mods of stupidity or duplicity, WU?

I agree with the board's existent Zero Tolerance stance, and yes, absolutely, rules and punishments should be applied equally to both sides with regard to circumstances, like whether intent was malicious or inadvertent, how much info is released and where, etc., etc. Every incident should be judged on it's individual merits. We can't give the same penalty to the guy who gets distracted and accidentally backs over his neighbor walking the dog as we can to the person who got ticked off that his neighbor's dog was chewing his paper up, got a gun and pulled the trigger, or do we see the offense as one and the same since somebody got hurt? If so, by all means, ban away, everyone 6 months to a year, and yeah, let's do away with every private forum, while we're at it. Less secrets, less problems. Get rid of ROS, too, please. Everything completely open.

There has to be degrees of separation, but isn't this something the MODS should be arguing among themselves, as they have ALL of the relevant details whereas we don't, can't, and are relegated to debating in theory and innuendo? Seems to me WU is revealing things he has further knowledge of with a specific agenda in mind, although he's talking largely in generalities. And while I'm glad some of you have an interest in ancient history, can we provide current events as examples, or is this strictly Trash Fancy Day?
Fancyinheels is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2017, 02:45 PM   #45
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels View Post
And while I'm glad some of you have an interest in ancient history, can we provide current events as examples, or is this strictly Trash Fancy Day? [/COLOR]
How can one disclose ""current events" as examples" without disclosing RW information about others or "outing" oneself? Or is that the subtle idea?

In the meantime the gossip continues.
LexusLover is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women