Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70439
biomed160768
Yssup Rider60119
gman4452954
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47643
pyramider46370
bambino40366
CryptKicker37099
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35481
Mojojo33117

Old 09-20-2016, 03:44 PM   #31
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Really stupid to worry about one immigrant in a bunch. The people in Chicago are not worried about immigrants, they are worried about their neighbors, who were born here.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2016, 04:10 PM   #32
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by The2Dogs View Post
make it a bowl of M& Ms.

the biggest difference is that we should be able to choose to not eat any M&Ms yet our government is telling us that we do not have a choice. Our government decides to put all of the M&Ms in a bunch of different packages and ships them around the nation. Who knows where the poisoned ones will show up.

How about we take all those rich liberals properties and build some section 8 housing there for these "refugees" you think there might be an outcry?
Especially any liberal in the 1% - they should donate their fucking property anyway.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2016, 04:38 PM   #33
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Nobody cares about Chicago.
That place is a gun free zone dont you know.
Strictest gun laws around.
Why would anyone worry about living there.
Nothing in Chicago makes the news unless some thug gets shot by the popo and then only if it is a black thug and a white popo.
You cant fix Chicago but you can control who gets to come to this country from places that are filled with people that hate us and our way of life.
Thugs just be hatin to be hatin.

So your solution is to increase the number of potential problems rather than eliminate at least one source before it has a chance to become......Chicago.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2016, 04:39 PM   #34
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

You know it would be different if they came here to be free and not to just relocate and continue their barbaric way of life.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2016, 05:41 PM   #35
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
You know it would be different if they came here to be free and not to just relocate and continue their barbaric way of life.
They should be forced to adopt your barbaric way of life. All immigrants should have to learn how to speak DIPSHIT.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2016, 06:16 PM   #36
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Nobody cares about Chicago.
That place is a gun free zone dont you know.
Strictest gun laws around.
Why would anyone worry about living there.
Nothing in Chicago makes the news unless some thug gets shot by the popo and then only if it is a black thug and a white popo.
You cant fix Chicago but you can control who gets to come to this country from places that are filled with people that hate us and our way of life.
Thugs just be hatin to be hatin.

So your solution is to increase the number of potential problems rather than eliminate at least one source before it has a chance to become......Chicago.

If you are whining about the latest bomber, he arrived her more than 15 years ago. The more people we have here like you , the more they will hate us.
Old 09-20-2016, 06:19 PM   #37
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
If you are whining about the latest bomber, he arrived her more than 15 years ago. The more people we have here like you , the more they will hate us.
But they love dumb fucks like you! Invite them to your double wide Lenny. Break bread with them. Then they'll chop your head off.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 09-20-2016, 06:21 PM   #38
UoH
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
The Drumpf campaign continues to trade in fear and hate.

This, however, is just plain mean, from fuckface junior.
http://www.sfgate.com/politics/artic...ed-9233391.php
Donald Trump Jr. compares refugees to poisoned Skittles, Twitter reacts swiftly

This presidential campaign season has been filled with plenty of outrageous remarks and the latest political commentary came not from Donald Trump, but his son, Donald Trump Jr.

In a tweet on Monday, Trump Jr posted a photo of a bowl of Skittles, which read, "If I had a bowl of skittles and I told you just three would kill you. Would you take a handful?"

"That's our Syrian refugee problem," the photo concludes.

In the accompanying message, he wrote: "This image says it all. Let's end the politically correct agenda that doesn't put America first."

Twitter reacted immediately. Some posted memes and photos mocking the analogy with humor and derision. Others simply posted graphic photos of Syrian children from the news, with the word, "Skittles."

The tweet follows the arrest of New York and New Jersey bombing suspect, Ahmad Khan Rahami, an immigrant from Afghanistan. Rahami was charged with five counts of attempted murder, stemming from a shootout with police officers during his capture Monday morning.

That is almost like comparing L.E./Military/other(OK bombing) who are piss off at this country.
Look more like MORON who got caught using the REACH around TECHNIQUE and coming up with BS.

UoH is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2016, 06:25 PM   #39
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Well that's certainly ONE way to look at it!

LMAO!

Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2016, 06:34 PM   #40
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
But they love dumb fucks like you! Invite them to your double wide Lenny. Break bread with them. Then they'll chop your head off.
Get back on the porch crybaby, you don't know shit about it anyway.
Old 09-20-2016, 06:41 PM   #41
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
They do not want to assimilate - They want to conquer.

If they must come here, though, let's show them to Assup's place.

Muslims kill faggots back in the Middle East.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2016, 06:57 PM   #42
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Get back on the porch crybaby, you don't know shit about it anyway.
Lenny, you're more retarded than usual tonight. Did you break into the medicine cabinet?
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 09-20-2016, 07:19 PM   #43
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I can't see why everybody on the Left is so traumatized about this analogy.

It's quite fitting.

It only takes one radicalized refugee out of thousands to cause unthinkable mayhem if he is willing to die for his beliefs, and take as many with him as possible.

If you want to play Russian Roulette with Islamic Terrorism, keep in mind. There is a bullet on one chamber. And it will kill you.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2016, 08:34 PM   #44
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by papadee View Post
I'll answer the question. Of course not. But it's such an infantile, simplistic analogy, why would a serious campaign use it. If we make the police Skittles and ask a black man to trust them, would he eat them? No. Hell, if we made black men Skittles and ask the U.S. to trust them, would YOU eat them? Even in the hobby, 3 Skittles have STDs, would you go BB?

Simplistic arguments for complex issues is the Trump campaign mantra. Instead of identifying the poisoned ones, and finding the source of the poison, we tweet, retweet, and debate crap like this.
The word is "metaphor". Is is a way of explaining a complex topic by simplifying it for the less informed or less educated. I guess it was not simple enough for democrats.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 09-20-2016, 09:18 PM   #45
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Lenny, you're more retarded than usual tonight. Did you break into the medicine cabinet?
Another worthless statement from the forum bimbo.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women