Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70479
biomed161041
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453037
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47773
pyramider46370
bambino40446
CryptKicker37107
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 02-26-2011, 07:42 AM   #31
Iaintliein
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

I simply do not see this as a federal issue. Abortion (as well as numerous other hot button issues of today), existed when the Constitution was framed but was omitted from the list of federal responsibilities. I'm not a lawyer, nor did I stay at a HI Express last night, but this sure seems to have tenth amendment written all over it.
Old 02-26-2011, 07:57 AM   #32
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iaintliein View Post
I simply do not see this as a federal issue. Abortion (as well as numerous other hot button issues of today), existed when the Constitution was framed but was omitted from the list of federal responsibilities. I'm not a lawyer, nor did I stay at a HI Express last night, but this sure seems to have tenth amendment written all over it.
You do not see it as a Federal issue, yet you see it as a State issue?

How about an individual issue. One where I do not impose my will on you by telling you that you have to have an abortion and you do not impose your will on me by stating that I can not. A novel idea....we let individual s choose.

Do you have a problem with that?

It seems so much better than letting the Federal or State government tell you what to do. Would you not agree....or do you think government at the state level is the end all?
Old 02-26-2011, 08:11 AM   #33
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
This went up to the court in the context of a criminal case (criminal cases in state court are tried under state criminal statutes). The defense raised individual Constitutional protection issues (some of which were already on track for the Court) that the Court addressed in Roe v. Wade. In addressing a balancing test, the Court held the State's interests increased over the mother's interests as the pregnancy got longer.
Old 02-26-2011, 08:47 AM   #34
atlcomedy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazomaniac View Post
*RING* *RING*

"Hello, glass shop? Do you fix windows broken by people throwing stones in their own house?"

Mazo.
Sure, in many ways I am selfish...that doesn't change the issue at hand

Quote:
Originally Posted by MP67 View Post
For one, I MET LynetteMarie in person and she and another gent turned me on to this site.

I would normally bend you over and give you a piece of my mind that I actually do on other sites, but I understand that I have to be more tame here.

Now. LynetteMarie has to be the most exquisitely beautiful lady I've had the pleasure of meeting, and we didn't actually 'do the deed'! ;o)

So, being a new member on this site, I appreciate that there is a certain protocal that has to be maintained.

In the same respect, I do not appreciate the flack that LM is getting from some of you.

Why don't you walk in a lady's shoes before you pass judgement?

It's not your bodies that could be in jeopardy, just your wallet, if infact the lady ever turned you on to the fact that she got pregnant.

You wouldn't know squat.

It's her right. The both of you were supposed to be responsible at the time of conception, but who actually pays the price? A fetus?

If they took the fetus out of the lady at the first trimester, could it actually become a 'person'? Does it have feelings, or emotions?

It's easy to pass judgement when you don't have to make that decision.

So, be a man and give the lady some slack.
I don't suggest you bend me over.

All that white knighting you are doing for your exquisite gal....wouldn't be necessary if she hadn't started this thread by assuming she spoke for all of us on this board by saying ALL of us were pro-choice (pro-abortion)
Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
I am not a woman but I have been part of abortions. I drove the women there.

I do not feel like we murdered anyone.

What do you mean by defend? Do you mean that when one weighs the option of giving proper time to the raising of a child or completing college? Do you mean how once a child is born to the poor we turn our back on those children until they do something that we want to throw them in jail for......do you defend kids having kids? Do you defend people having kids that are not financially able to care for them?

The reality is that people are ignorant in the ways of sex education.....especially the poor. Some groups would like to better educate them in this regard , yet the same folks who so easily denounce and judge abortion scream bloody murder when folks want to spend money to educate these folks in the ways of the world. Now you might think that kids will not have sex but I know better. So while I do not advocate abortion, I do live in reality. The reality is that people make mistakes, including the people that do not want to hand out condoms to kids that inevitably are going to have sex. There is plenty of blame to go around in this debate.

So while I am not proud of any abortion I have been a part of, I sure as hell aren't waving a flag when we bomb another country killing innocent civilians.

Lynette, you would be wise not to assume so much when posting on this subject. I think that is where most took offense.
Stick to the issue...the are plenty of other threads where you can make your anti-war rants
Old 02-26-2011, 08:59 AM   #35
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlcomedy View Post
I would be careful about making assumptions about what people on here think about this issue.

Even many of those that think abortion is none of the government's business certainly don't celebrate killing babies.

As you might guess I won't be marching and I really don't want to get into some 200-post debate about the abortion issue. I don't think anyone's POV will change.

I'm just saying don't assume because of the nature of this board, everyone has the same view on abortion.
I am acutally pro-life, but I care not for the affairs of another woman's body...thus, I would not march for this.
Old 02-26-2011, 09:31 AM   #36
Camille
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 511
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
woman up!!! who here is willing to admit they had an abortion/killed a baby?

woman up...you ain't breaking any laws...

I said I didn't want a 200 post thread...I guess I was wrong...

Can anyone on here defend an abortion? Other than just being selfish...which many people are....
I have and to be honest, I don't really give a shit what you are anyone else on here, or in a less virtual life, think about it. I will tell you this...I didn't fall pregnant because I was careless nor was it a result of forced sex. I did what I felt was right at the time (I was 25 so it's a while ago) and I stand by that this day and every day for the rest of my life. It wasn't an easy decision...but in my mind it was the right decision. Period.
Old 02-26-2011, 09:47 AM   #37
LynetteMarie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3412
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

All that white knighting you are doing for your exquisite gal....wouldn't be necessary if she hadn't started this thread by assuming she spoke for all of us on this board by saying ALL of us were pro-choice (pro-abortion)
You're right and I apologize.

While I didn't say all of us here are pro-choice (NOT pro-abortion but if that's what some people equate it as, I understand), I DID say that I ASSUMED most of the participants here were pro-choice.

I'm sorry if I offended anyone...honestly, I whipped the post up in about 2 minutes between press releases and interviews and I was careless with that statement. I'll take more time to proofread and edit my posts in the future.

The idealistic activist hippie in me often says and does things that others deem offensive. I am learning this about myself and am taking more time to think before I speak/write/tweet/blog. Thank you for the reminder!

I really didn't want this to turn into the pro/anti abortion debate, just a post on a current event.

Sorry, y'all!

(That said, I don't mind having a "white knight," especially if it's my friend MP.)
Old 02-26-2011, 10:00 AM   #38
atlcomedy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LynetteMarie View Post
You're right and I apologize.

While I didn't say all of us here are pro-choice (NOT pro-abortion but if that's what some people equate it as, I understand), I DID say that I ASSUMED most of the participants here were pro-choice.

I'm sorry if I offended anyone...honestly, I whipped the post up in about 2 minutes between press releases and interviews and I was careless with that statement. I'll take more time to proofread and edit my posts in the future.

The idealistic activist hippie in me often says and does things that others deem offensive. I am learning this about myself and am taking more time to think before I speak/write/tweet/blog. Thank you for the reminder!

I really didn't want this to turn into the pro/anti abortion debate, just a post on a current event.

Sorry, y'all!
Fair enough & to be clear, I know some great people with a different POV than me on this issue & I consider them friends. This is a difficult issue.
Old 02-26-2011, 11:10 AM   #39
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

Stick to the issue...the are plenty of other threads where you can make your anti-war rants
I thought I did, read below....I just threw in a rant/question on how many folks you war mongers have murdered!

I ain't shy. I'll answer any questions. But I'll ask some too.
Quote:
I am not a woman but I have been part of abortions. I drove the women there.

I do not feel like we murdered anyone.

What do you mean by defend? Do you mean that when one weighs the option of giving proper time to the raising of a child or completing college? Do you mean how once a child is born to the poor we turn our back on those children until they do something that we want to throw them in jail for......do you defend kids having kids? Do you defend people having kids that are not financially able to care for them?

Old 02-26-2011, 11:12 AM   #40
Iaintliein
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
You do not see it as a Federal issue, yet you see it as a State issue?

How about an individual issue. One where I do not impose my will on you by telling you that you have to have an abortion and you do not impose your will on me by stating that I can not. A novel idea....we let individual s choose.

Do you have a problem with that?

It seems so much better than letting the Federal or State government tell you what to do. Would you not agree....or do you think government at the state level is the end all?
Re-read the tenth amendment:

The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.
Old 02-26-2011, 11:19 AM   #41
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
This is a difficult issue.
On that we can agree.

From my POV, I could no more make the woman have the baby than I could demand she abort a fertilized egg. Because depending on your wants or beliefs that is what it comes down to, a fertilized egg or a baby. All I could or want to do was support her choice.

A very difficult issue.
Old 02-26-2011, 11:21 AM   #42
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
I am Pro Choice but am not for taxpayers footing the bill on abortion.

I think it hurts the cause by trying to take money from folks that are so strongly opposed to abortion.

The private sector should raise those funds IMHO.
WTF, would it hurt your feelings if I said I agreed with you in this post?
Old 02-26-2011, 11:21 AM   #43
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Re-read the tenth amendment:

The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.
That was my question to you oh wise one.

Do you think a person is better suited to make that choice for herself or do you think the government should?

Try not to dodge that very pointed question again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
WTF, would it hurt your feelings if I said I agreed with you in this post?

LOL, No it will not but I will be more ambiguous in further posting so we can agree without appearing to do so
Old 02-26-2011, 11:34 AM   #44
RebeccaRothko
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21423

Quote:
woman up!!! who here is willing to admit they had an abortion/killed a baby?

woman up...you ain't breaking any laws...

I said I didn't want a 200 post thread...I guess I was wrong...

Can anyone on here defend an abortion? Other than just being selfish...which many people are....
Your statements make me want to have an abortion out of spite; come see my new band playing, Spite Abortion, at some place, FAS & Flippers will open.

Can anyone here defend bringing a child into the world that a person is ill equipped to care for whether it be financially or mentally/emotionally?

Do you ever read the fucking news? How many stories do you read about children born to shitty parents and those children go on to face shitty fates and are subjected to things no innocent should ever have to deal with; yeah a vacuum is so evil compared to some of the crimes perpetrated against "unwanted" children.

I fucking love Planned Parenthood, you go in there for a vacuum and they make sure your ass leaves with birth control so they hopefully don't have to see your ass for the same procedure...AGAIN.

That said, fuck humanity, threads like this and others only solidify my belief that we are fast moving towards a reality not nearly as comical as that portrayed in Idiocracy...I'll donate to SNAP and Planned Parenthood.
Old 02-26-2011, 11:38 AM   #45
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by RebeccaRothko View Post
Your statements make me want to have an abortion out of spite; come see my new band playing, Spite Abortion, at some place, FAS & Flippers will open.

Can anyone here defend bringing a child into the world that a person is ill equipped to care for whether it be financially or mentally/emotionally?

Do you ever read the fucking news? How many stories do you read about children born to shitty parents and those children go on to face shitty fates and are subjected to things no innocent should ever have to deal with; yeah a vacuum is so evil compared to some of the crimes perpetrated against "unwanted" children.

I fucking love Planned Parenthood, you go in there for a vacuum and they make sure your ass leaves with birth control so they hopefully don't have to see your ass for the same procedure...AGAIN.

That said, fuck humanity, threads like this and others only solidify my belief that we are fast moving towards a reality not nearly as comical as that portrayed in Idiocracy...I'll donate to SNAP and Planned Parenthood.

Very well said.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women