Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70449
biomed160817
Yssup Rider60187
gman4452967
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47668
pyramider46370
bambino40402
CryptKicker37103
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35555
Mojojo33117

Old 08-18-2016, 05:34 PM   #31
albundy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatiforYou View Post
My belly. Yea, I'm ashamed of it, which is why I don't show it. Taken as of 10 minutes ago.

YESSSSSS!!!! Thank you!!! Fucking NICE!!!

Now this is what I'm talking about!!! Gotta save this one for the spank bank.

albundy is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2016, 05:54 PM   #32
KatiforYou
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 269126
My ECCIE Reviews

I guess I do have nice boobs huh? Lol, Al too funny. And thanks everybody else for the support ;-)
KatiforYou is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2016, 06:00 PM   #33
LA Man
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23
Default WTF

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatiforYou View Post
My belly. Yea, I'm ashamed of it, which is why I don't show it. Taken as of 10 minutes ago.

If you don't show that sexy belly guess I have to wear a shirt when seeing you! I only know of a few providers that have models bodies and know I'm not the only middle aged hobbyist with extra girth in the belly section.

Guess Mentagon 9 is a male model and can diss another's body. Kati you weren't afraid to post your where's his pic for the providers to judge????
LA Man is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2016, 09:19 PM   #34
KatiforYou
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by LA Man View Post
If you don't show that sexy belly guess I have to wear a shirt when seeing you! I only know of a few providers that have models bodies and know I'm not the only middle aged hobbyist with extra girth in the belly section.

Guess Mentagon 9 is a male model and can diss another's body. Kati you weren't afraid to post your where's his pic for the providers to judge????
Oh, no. No shirts allowed. I like bellies, big, small, medium. As long as you got one!

As for Menagon9. Well, I dunno what he looks like. I've never seen him.
Old 08-18-2016, 10:24 PM   #35
Menagon9
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 20

Kati, can I name the hotel where I saw you? Or would this make you nervous?

I can name the hotel name and room number. This might convince you we did meet.
Menagon9 is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2016, 10:28 PM   #36
Menagon9
Gaining Momentum

If anyone doubts me, look at her other negative reviews. In ROS, our comments regarding her weight are very similar.
Old 08-18-2016, 10:50 PM   #37
Raindog115
Premium Access

Encounters: 90

I don't know the reviewer. I don't know the provider.

I do know I once submitted a negative review of a well reviewed provider, and her response was that we had never met and that the review was a sham. The review was real and rock solid. I was ultimately supported, as it were, by eccie management. She was allowed to continue plying her trade without repercussion.

I do get the sense that the burden of proof is borne disproportionately on the reviewer in these cases vs the provider. I don't believe that's fair.
Raindog115 is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2016, 10:55 PM   #38
Raindog115
Premium Access

Encounters: 90

On a side note, I think you have a lovely body, Katie. And I'd love to spend some time with you.
Raindog115 is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2016, 11:03 PM   #39
O2B17again
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Really! I don’t know this lovely lady or you for that matter. It would appear you modeled your review after the only negative review she has received. Additionally you have tried to malign her by throwing out unsubstantiated innuendo that you could not directly connect to her. So if I was to form an opinion based on the body of evidence of each of you respectively. I would side with her.

Just let it go, you’re just digging a deeper hole.
O2B17again is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2016, 07:00 AM   #40
Boudin3112
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

A guy writes a review of his opinion, everyone blasts him! The review does not appear all that negative but everyone jumps his ass. Is this a website where we only can give good inf? No wonder I think most reviews are pure crap. A lot of men will not write true reviews because you people get stupid. Same thing happened when Kwinvue made a comment on his opinion of another prostitute. Not every lady is for every man. I think a few of the prostitutes are unattractive, I would never be with them but i dont dare mention which ones.
Also, someone in this situation is lying, so what. You and I lie every day to our wives, families, jobs, the prostitutes, the johns, etc. No she is not really having an orgasm. No i am not really a jet fighter pilot, and no my wife I am not working late tonight. This entire hobby is a lie and filled with lies we all ignore and say that lie is okay because it benefits me. Kati will not like you any more if you back her and guys will still see her as long as she is a prostitute. Why act so surprised that someone is lying, i am not surprised at all, in fact i read all reviews with the attitude it is full of lies, like where she had 3 orgasms in 10 minutes and my favorite lie "she really likes it," you people are not that stupid as to believe this shit so maybe everyone upset because he actually told truth??
These women are just products and as such they will be criticized as products. Prostitute puts nude pics inline, encourages reviews, and advertise as a toy. Don't be surprised when she is criticized as a toy. Not every toy is for every child, same principle here. The attitude here is almost comical. If you don't want to read bullshit reviews or posts start by not posting any yourself and you will see how much bullshit is around here.
I have no opinion on who is lying here because I think we are all lying.
Boudin3112 is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2016, 07:21 AM   #41
KatiforYou
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

I don't have a problem with the weight comments if they were true. But they're not. I have extra weight, but your the first person to say my belly looks pregnant...You've never even seen me. Your blatantly lying about the rest, a guy in front a hotel is my boyfriend? Yea, makes sense...why has noone ever mentioned this guy before?

I saw clients that weekend, yet none of them but you, (who i didnt see) mentioned a guy or being pregnant.

As for the hotel, if it matches my receipts.... ?
Old 08-19-2016, 07:42 AM   #42
KatiforYou
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boudin3112 View Post
A guy writes a review of his opinion, everyone blasts him! The review does not appear all that negative but everyone jumps his ass. Is this a website where we only can give good inf? No wonder I think most reviews are pure crap. A lot of men will not write true reviews because you people get stupid. Same thing happened when Kwinvue made a comment on his opinion of another prostitute. Not every lady is for every man. I think a few of the prostitutes are unattractive, I would never be with them but i dont dare mention which ones.
Also, someone in this situation is lying, so what. You and I lie every day to our wives, families, jobs, the prostitutes, the johns, etc. No she is not really having an orgasm. No i am not really a jet fighter pilot, and no my wife I am not working late tonight. This entire hobby is a lie and filled with lies we all ignore and say that lie is okay because it benefits me. Kati will not like you any more if you back her and guys will still see her as long as she is a prostitute. Why act so surprised that someone is lying, i am not surprised at all, in fact i read all reviews with the attitude it is full of lies, like where she had 3 orgasms in 10 minutes and my favorite lie "she really likes it," you people are not that stupid as to believe this shit so maybe everyone upset because he actually told truth??
These women are just products and as such they will be criticized as products. Prostitute puts nude pics inline, encourages reviews, and advertise as a toy. Don't be surprised when she is criticized as a toy. Not every toy is for every child, same principle here. The attitude here is almost comical. If you don't want to read bullshit reviews or posts start by not posting any yourself and you will see how much bullshit is around here.
I have no opinion on who is lying here because I think we are all lying.
Here's my problem. If this were a review where he'd (seen me) described my looks and left it at that I wouldn't have as much of a problem, but he took it a bit far and screams fake. This is the day and age of selfies...
A guy in front of a hotel asking questions is my boyfriend/pimp? Wow...How does that work? Even if this was a real situation (which it isn't) how would you just connect the two together? Some guy...must be...connected? Seriously? No...And if it were to happen to you or anyone else why wouldn't you just turn around and leave? Why is there no one else backing his claims?
Because... it's BS.

He wrote the things that would hurt my business the most because he was denied a session and wanted to get even. But this is the same guy that posted an alert when Britney no longer wanted to see him, and she was ignoring his calls. What did he say then...? Oh she's not answering she's in jail.

I have things to do today so... that's my say on this situation.

Kati
Old 08-19-2016, 08:43 AM   #43
Boudin3112
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Never feels good when someone lies about you. But really who gives a shit? You saying that he is lying does not mean I believe you or him. Why does anyone care who is lying? If men are attracted to you they will visit. If he continues to write bad reviews women will not see him. You don't pay your bills with this hobby so no problem either way. But the publicity will help your business but you don't do it for money, you like being with fat, bald, old strabge men. So, since money is not issue who freaking gives a crap if he is lying or not.Why prove you are right, it does not matter.
Boudin3112 is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2016, 08:57 AM   #44
hornycajun
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

Your sexy beautiful. Don't let him get to you
hornycajun is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2016, 10:10 AM   #45
Menagon9
Gaining Momentum

Default Real Review

I'm sorry I posted the review and started a shitstorm; I should have just accepted the unpleasant experience and moved on (without posting anything). I don't like being called a liar and an asshole for just posting information.

I'm not trying to be mean or ruin her business -- that is not my intention.

I merely wanted to share my opinion with the community. Kati has many positive reviews, but i just didn't have a good time. Obviously, Kati is a human being, not a product, but if you look at any item on Amazon, NOTHING has all positive reviews. You simply won't connect with everyone.

I'm sorry I included the information about the man who asked me so many questions outside. Maybe it was purely coincidence; however, I've travel frequently for work and visit many hotels -- this hasn't ever happened to me where a random stranger asks me about my employment, my job, where I live, etc. when I'm walking in the door. Also, I don't usually see people just hanging out at the hotel entrance (unless it's an upscale one with valet service). If it was her boyfriend -- I'm not offended...just including the info.

As far as her physical body type, maybe I should have just kept my mouth shut. I'm also more doubtful of the accuracy of reviews after this experience. Maybe some guys are just very appreciative the provider provided services (but they weren't that great) or are afraid of some kind of retribution.

Why was this review instantly labeled as false? My positive reviews were never mentioned by anyone on the site.

No more reviews from me.

To all, I meant no offense. To the providers, I definitely didn't intend to offend you or hurt your businesses. In my humble opinion, having 10 great reviews and 1 unpleasant one makes your overall reviews look more accurate. Even the best provide on Earth will not please every man on earth -- it's simply not possible.

Have a great weekend.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women