Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70469
biomed160988
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453026
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47744
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 01-23-2011, 09:38 PM   #31
JT10
Gaining Momentum

To the OP, I have no idea. I have given gifts to two different Pro's....they took them and ran. I have no idea if they liked them or not as they didnt really say. I see what Whispers is saying in that most of these girls are like Donald Trump and the art of the deal. It is about your money becoming theirs. I guess gifts count for money. Both were GC's at three digit and four digit amounts. I still get to schedule paid appointments with them like anyone else. There is a third lady that I have only seen once and I send her something every now and then as we chat and she needs the help. She seems very appreciative.
JT10 is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 09:49 PM   #32
knotty man
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

for once i somewhat agree with whispers as to the nature of these relationships. although, im not near as cynical about them. i know very well the relationships i have with my lady friends, but, there are ladies i feel rise above the norm of the standard rate. there are ladies that i really do enjoy their company outside the bedroom also.the gifts i give or dinners we share are just ways of saying they are special. the gifts are small tokens and the dinners are always non bcd and off the clock. i always let the lady know that going into it. it takes away any weirdness or anxiety that may come from wondering if i expect any free play.in my business i deal with alot of vendors. it isnt uncommon for me to give them gifts just to let them know i appreciate the nice job or preferencial treatment i may be getting. i also am somewhat of a vendor to my contractors also, and it isnt uncommon for them to offer small tokens of gratitude for my services, whether it be baseball tickets or an invite ti their deer lease. either way ,my point is ,is that its not uncommon for people to offer gifts of gratitude to someone whom they are already paying for their service. the only problem i see is if you forget that it is a business for them and not an affair for you.almost every lady i see tells me she likes me. and i believe her. i feel the problem comes from breating too much into what liking you means. to me it means they think im a nice guy, i dont bring drama, im always prompt or give notice, and they know the donation is always correct. they have a nice time with me, NOT because i give them 5 O's with my magnificent daty skills, or my 10" cock( quit gigglin ladies). its because they can relax with me and concentrate on just focusing on a good time. which in this business , can be really difficult for the ladies. either way , even though i agree with whispers. in the end ,its still my money. and if i choose to spend it on a vanilla candle or a friendly dinner and a movie off the clock and without any BCD its my choice to do so and her choice to accept. ...whew! that was kinda long winded . but just my thoughts
knotty man is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 09:55 PM   #33
knotty man
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

oh! and to keep it on topic. a great gift that usually works for me . is i offer them 20 off my next sesssion of an hr or more. that usually gets them all moist...lol
knotty man is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 10:46 PM   #34
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by knotty man View Post
......whew! that was kinda long winded . but just my thoughts
agreeing with me has that affect.....
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 11:27 PM   #35
Maxeen Monroe
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 15973
My ECCIE Reviews

" and the providers are looking for money the easy way. ..... There is nothing EASY about what they choose to do..IF they do it well...."

Amazing! Absolutely amazing! Very insightful and I am impressed!

Maxeen Monroe is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 10:01 AM   #36
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxeen Monroe View Post
" and the providers are looking for money the easy way. ..... There is nothing EASY about what they choose to do..IF they do it well...."

Amazing! Absolutely amazing! Very insightful and I am impressed!

Other things about me are much less impressive
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 06:15 PM   #37
austinkboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

So, I know you have been lurking most of the day...

Are you going to help me out with this, or what?
austinkboy is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 01:52 PM   #38
MarleyMonroe
Account Disabled

User ID: 3208
My ECCIE Reviews

I love love love lambs chocolate covered strawberries! Also love perfume, but I'm pretty picky on the brands. Trip to Fredericks of Hollywood would be fun also! But I agree giftcards are great!

C'Mon whispers... I really loved ur post in the thread about older women but I don't like this one. Soften up man. Some of us don't have a good man or a man.at all to buy us Valentines gifts. Some of us are pretty lonely. Some of us love what we do, for the companionship and not the $ signs. Yes they pay the bills but some of us ONLY do that, pay bills and never get to treat our self. So why shouldn't a regular surprise us with a little gift for Valentines? It is a romantic holiday is it not?
MarleyMonroe is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women