Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70481
biomed161052
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453037
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47774
pyramider46370
bambino40446
CryptKicker37107
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-13-2016, 09:07 PM   #31
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Scalia has a bigger hard on right now that WTF. BTW, Obama didn't bother to wear a tie for his presser. What a jagoff.
You part of the God Damn Fashion Police now?

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2016, 09:10 PM   #32
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
You're to stupid to know you are an anarchist of Obama (the President of the GOVERNMENT) and probably to stupid to know you are the same piece of shit.

While you worship at your Sacred Church of Feminism realize The Moosslum Sheik 0bama is not my God...

Thanks, 0zombie named WTF...

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2016, 09:10 PM   #33
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
I spoke ill of him when he was alive. Fuck him.

JD started this with his usual Muslim crap. The body wasn't even cold and JD was playing politics....you seem to not like it when slapped back.
You don't get it, do you? I don't have a problem with your criticizing his Court opinions while he was alive. Nor do I have a problem with you or JD speculating over a successor. What I do have a problem with is your extremely bad form in calling him a "crook" and saying you're "glad he's dead" immediately upon hearing the news.

Your mama raised you well, didn't she?
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2016, 09:13 PM   #34
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
Why should they defeat ISIS. If they did they wouldn't have anything to sell you. Doesn't it seem just a bit strange that the most powerful Military in the world can't seem to neutralize a renegade terrorist group like ISIS. It's equivalent to the "Little Rascals' beating the Super Bowl Champs in sandlot football, lol.

Jim

Actually no, it isn't. It is much closer to a bunch of colonial untrained rebels beating the most powerful army in the world because they fought guerrilla tactics and eventually won the Revolutionary War.

We didn't understand VN, and we don't understand Afghanistan or ISIS. And I am referring to the citizens and politicians more than I am the military.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2016, 09:18 PM   #35
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
[SIZE=3]I spoke ill of him when he was alive. Fuck him.

I remember you eating Ginsburg pussy and giving her a glowing review and paying top dollar for it...

fucker...

or was it Kagan? or both? at the same time?

thats right you cream pied Sonia Sotomayor, you filthy fuck

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2016, 09:18 PM   #36
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
I just gave Old-T, a "like"... fuckers

I guess I say something right occasionally, even if by accident.

I even LIKED one of IB's posts not that long ago. It still feels odd.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2016, 09:19 PM   #37
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
You don't get it, do you? I don't have a problem with your criticizing his Court opinions while he was alive. Nor do I have a problem with you or JD speculating over a successor. What I do have a problem with is your extremely bad form in calling him a "crook" and saying you're "glad he's dead" immediately upon hearing the news.

Your mama raised you well, didn't she?
I wish he'd of quit but the salty SOB wasn't gonna do that. Shit he wasn't murdered. It wasn't like I was celebrating like y'all do when an abortion doctor is murdered. He kicked the bucket naturally.

I'm glad he is off the Court. You have a problem with manners in this forum , you're a fucking fool for visiting it. Take your itty bitty hurt feeling with Cam Newton, piss off in the mean time .
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2016, 09:22 PM   #38
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
I remember you eating Ginsburg pussie and giving her a glowing review and paying top dollar for it...

fucker...

or was it Kagan? or both? at the same time?

I'd rather eat their pussies than listen to you and lustyturd lick Scalia's dead bunghole.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2016, 09:28 PM   #39
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post

I guess I say something right occasionally, even if by accident.

I even LIKED one of IB's posts not that long ago. It still feels odd.
Getting a like from Iffy is like getting a like from Baghdad Bob.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2016, 09:29 PM   #40
MrGiz
BANNED

Quote:
This is what I was talking about.... To be fair ,

Vice President Dick Cheney and Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia spent part of last week duck hunting together at a private camp in southern Louisiana, just three weeks after the court agreed to take up the vice president's appeal in lawsuits over his handling of the administration's energy task force, the Los Angeles Times says in its Saturday editions.

While Scalia and Cheney are avid hunters and longtime friends, several experts in legal ethics questioned the timing of their trip and said it raised doubts about Scalia's ability to judge the case impartially, the newspaper pointed out.

To be fair ,
Scalia invited and paid for Supreme Court justice Elena Kagan to go duck hunting... and even led to to encourage Elena Kagan's Antelope hunts, out west!! Doesn't sound to me like Scalia's hunting trips were necessarily politically motivated... just sayin...
MrGiz is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2016, 09:35 PM   #41
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by NTJME View Post
Scalia invited and paid for Supreme Court justice Elena Kagan to go duck hunting... and even led to to encourage Elena Kagan's Antelope hunts, out west!! Doesn't sound to me like Scalia's hunting trips were necessarily politically motivated... just sayin...
And maybe they were politically motivated to get her to view the 2nd Amendment differently. Who knows...I think he was part of the corrupt good ole boy system. Others may not, I have no problem with that. Praise him or loathe him as you wish. You asked, I answered. We do not have to agree.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2016, 09:43 PM   #42
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by nwarounder View Post
As you said, they can't hold it up all the way through Hillary's terms.
It depends on what happens in November. In the event Hildabeast or Sanders is elected, an increase in the number of Republicans in Congress could negate either's opportunity to nominate a justice if a Republican dominated Congress takes the same action Congress did when Andrew Johnson was president. Congress reduced the number of seats in the Supreme Court until after Johnson let office. No seat. No nomination.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2016, 09:46 PM   #43
MrGiz
BANNED

Quote:
And maybe they were politically motivated to get her to view the 2nd Amendment differently. Who knows...
SOOOOOOO.... you're implying that one Supreme Court Justice could persuade another Supreme Court Justice to change, or even reconsider their opinion on the 2nd Amendment to the Constitution of the United States, by way of a paid duck hunting trip???? Really????
If so.... which one would that speak less of???
MrGiz is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2016, 09:56 PM   #44
Jislander
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

I hate to be crude, but the First thing I thought when I heard he died was Finally!!! Didn't dislike the guy, but his view didn't align with mine and his views affect my everyday life. I am curious though, there is another conservative justice I remember hearing wanted to retire but was holding out for this election. Things sure are getting interesting.
Jislander is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2016, 10:22 PM   #45
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by NTJME View Post
SOOOOOOO.... you're implying that one Supreme Court Justice could persuade another Supreme Court Justice to change, or even reconsider their opinion on the 2nd Amendment to the Constitution of the United States, by way of a paid duck hunting trip???? Really????
If so.... which one would that speak less of???
You suggested it was not politically motivated. I speculated , same as you and then clearly stated "Who knows". Maybe he wanted to fuck her....who knows.

I do know that she did not, in her SC capacity, having a pending case before the Court. Had she , I would have found that odd.

And I clearly stated I think the whole system is rotten. If you do not agree, fine, I'm not trying to convince you to think as I , I was just answering your question. It does not hurt my feelings if you do not agree.
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women