Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160626
Yssup Rider59954
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47573
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35404
Mojojo33117

Old 08-06-2015, 02:14 AM   #31
ChipMonkey
Lifetime Premium Access

I never haggle. i assume the market sets the rate. If I do not like the rate, I move on. I would prefer my time with a provider not be tainted by a perceived lack of respect or other stigma.
ChipMonkey is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2015, 05:18 AM   #32
Lusty
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste View Post
I'm not going to hold back having your dick shoved down my throat, so you shouldn't hold back digging into your pockets.
Good gawd! How can you argue with that?? I got NOTHING...lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChipMonkey View Post
I never haggle. i assume the market sets the rate. If I do not like the rate, I move on. I would prefer my time with a provider not be tainted by a perceived lack of respect or other stigma.
Sir, I'm in your camp. I have never asked for discounts or extras yet have received both. I guess the old cliche that "it never hurts to ask" could be applicable but it's been my experience that simply being a polite, respectful, repeat client will get you more discounts and extras than haggling will.
Lusty is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2015, 06:35 AM   #33
LovingKayla
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 50897
My ECCIE Reviews

If you've got guys trying to hagel your already extremely reasonable rate, they should be ashamed.

Haggeling is a waste of time, at least the providers I know. For example, I have one rate. There are no surprises (they really hate surprises). So do I.

You stick to your rate. Word WILL get out that you will drop it if asked, if you choose to do that..... then.... well.... Time for a renaming.
LovingKayla is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2015, 06:55 AM   #34
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lusty View Post

Sir, I'm in your camp. I have never asked for discounts or extras yet have received both. I guess the old cliche that "it never hurts to ask" could be applicable but it's been my experience that simply being a polite, respectful, repeat client will get you more discounts and extras than haggling will.
That's what some gents just can't seem to wrap their mind around. All these "hit and run" gents who rarely see a lady more than once are the worst when it comes to behaving inappropriate right upfront. I'm not saying I even care about that practice, but if ya got more reviews than I do and the first thing you utter is, "Got any specials?", or "Will ya contact me if you run a special?", I have a tendency to think, "Ah, no you just didn't." LOL.

Of course, I'm not rude, and often write them back and thank them for their interest, because it would be impolite for me not to, not that I think one way or another how other ladies handle these and not that I don't want to give them a robotic automated, "You're outta luck, pal.", type of response. But, that's not me, so I also nicely ask that they keep an eye out for themselves, since I could not possibly keep a list of all the bargain shoppers and let them each know. You'd be surprised at how many take offense to that. LOL. Really?

Maybe we should create a forum for these guys to list their handles and area of preference, and then any lady in need of that kind of business, can just refer to the list and contact those guys themselves? We'll name the forum "internet hooker alley" for those who can't really afford to hobby and don't know how to. Wait, that already exists. It's called back page. My bad. No offense to anyone that places ads there in hopes of finding decent clients. It happens, and all things are possible. I understand the need and may have to do so myself. I'm starting to think it may be where the actual "gems" are that are potential clients, and it might be worth mining for them there. LOL.
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2015, 09:26 AM   #35
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

I already told you ladies no need to get mad if a client ask for a discount, just say NO if that's what think is better, business will go on.
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2015, 09:30 AM   #36
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by biglatinmale View Post
I already told you ladies no need to get mad if a client ask for a discount, just say NO if that's what think is better, business will go on.
Thanks, Boss.

Ladies, we been told, now shut up and move on?

Hey, I'm taking notes on procedures if anyone wants to get together after the training session is over. I'm helpful like that, what can I say?
Old 08-06-2015, 09:34 AM   #37
L.A.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

I'm sure I'll regret posting this but.......

I've only been in the hobby for around 15 years or so but in my limited experience it's the very vocal minority who are so against any kind of rate discussion.
L.A. is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2015, 09:36 AM   #38
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.A. View Post
I'm sure I'll regret posting this but.......

I've only been in the hobby for around 15 years or so but in my limited experience it's the very vocal minority who are so against any kind of rate discussion.
That just tells us ya never been a female in the hobby. Or, hey, maybe ya have.
Old 08-06-2015, 10:28 AM   #39
plove35
In it for the PUSSY

Encounters: 37

I get the haggle with 99.9 percent of the open market world...except this one...if the price point is too high for me, I move on to someone else...cant bring myself to ask hey I know your rate to suck my cock and let me ram my stick in you is xxxxx, but can we do all.of that plus u swallow my live juices for x?
plove35 is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2015, 10:49 AM   #40
grean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Haggling over menu options can also be dangerous. I like to show up knowing the rate and whats on the menu.

I do ask if a girl offers a half hour rate in a PM. I'm really trying to stay L2 and having a sexy naked woman in front of me for an hour is too tempting. If they don't have a rate for the half hour, I either book an hour or look elsewhere.
grean is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2015, 10:50 AM   #41
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen View Post
Thanks, Boss.

Ladies, we been told, now shut up and move on?

Hey, I'm taking notes on procedures if anyone wants to get together after the training session is over. I'm helpful like that, what can I say?
Don't get all worked up mm, it's a suggestion not a command.
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2015, 11:13 AM   #42
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste View Post
I'm not going to hold back having your dick shoved down my throat, so you shouldn't hold back digging into your pockets.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lusty View Post
no argument, but a comeback:

"if I have to dig too deep into my pockets to see you, I'll be digging into my pockets to jack myself off"..
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2015, 11:15 AM   #43
Guest070818-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 118353
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
no argument, but a comeback:

"if I have to dig too deep into my pockets to see you, I'll be digging into my pockets to jack myself off"..
Haha! That's funny.
Guest070818-1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2015, 11:52 AM   #44
crashkopf
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

I am honored to pay the Retail Price for every provider I decide to visit. Everytime. I have no qualms about it. whatsoever. I have the cash. I love to pay for pussy.

I know how pissed I would be if someone wanted to fuck me, then started working a deal ! No way, Jose. It's pay for play, hombre.

I appreciate value, bang for the buck.

I resent GPS on newbies. Young little things who think they are going to show you / give you something you've never had before. BULLSHIT ! It is pussy, and she is a life support system for her pussy. Your pussy ain't that special, just like my cock. There isn't a thing you are going to show me which I haven't tried, or read about, and decided it isn't for me. It isn't magic. It is fucking, getting a nut, and not being hassled.

The Hard Working, proven Women who have been providers for a while are the ones I want to see. Shoot, they see me for paper ! What a deal !

I am humbled when a provider grandfathers me, or says " oh no, that's not YOUR price !" I typically give her the full rate anyway so she knows I appreciate the fact she has allowed me to visit her genitals. Maybe I am lying, or don't remember, but that's what I THINK I do !

Men are fucking jerks. So are women. In this business, it is so damned personal, so inside the comfort zone, that complaining about the price is absurd.

I will pay a premium for a provider who has something special which feeds my lust. I dig middle aged women who are nasty, who have big tits, round asses and a bit of a tummy. who want to sit on my face, who know what a prostate is, and lives, and has some toys for both of us. Throw in a little fetish / kink, oh boy ! That shit makes me remember when my dick would get hard !
crashkopf is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2015, 12:43 PM   #45
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by crashkopf View Post
I am honored to pay the Retail Price for every provider I decide to visit. Everytime. I have no qualms about it. whatsoever. I have the cash. I love to pay for pussy.

I know how pissed I would be if someone wanted to fuck me, then started working a deal ! No way, Jose. It's pay for play, hombre.

I appreciate value, bang for the buck.

I resent GPS on newbies. Young little things who think they are going to show you / give you something you've never had before. BULLSHIT ! It is pussy, and she is a life support system for her pussy. Your pussy ain't that special, just like my cock. There isn't a thing you are going to show me which I haven't tried, or read about, and decided it isn't for me. It isn't magic. It is fucking, getting a nut, and not being hassled.

The Hard Working, proven Women who have been providers for a while are the ones I want to see. Shoot, they see me for paper ! What a deal !

I am humbled when a provider grandfathers me, or says " oh no, that's not YOUR price !" I typically give her the full rate anyway so she knows I appreciate the fact she has allowed me to visit her genitals. Maybe I am lying, or don't remember, but that's what I THINK I do !

Men are fucking jerks. So are women. In this business, it is so damned personal, so inside the comfort zone, that complaining about the price is absurd.

I will pay a premium for a provider who has something special which feeds my lust. I dig middle aged women who are nasty, who have big tits, round asses and a bit of a tummy. who want to sit on my face, who know what a prostate is, and lives, and has some toys for both of us. Throw in a little fetish / kink, oh boy ! That shit makes me remember when my dick would get hard !
LMAO. Get your a** over here! I need a fun gent!

Just posted my own Haggle thread: http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1460917

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women