Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70471
biomed161009
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453033
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47758
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 06-20-2015, 02:58 PM   #31
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelesteCarter View Post
Everyone would be screened. I'd start with rounding up ladies and reach out to a few gents. I'd run the names by all involved once everyone is screened. Then we'd send out location, time, date. The biggest thing would be making sure no one brought any additional guests.

I'd honestly prefer the first few times to be a bit smaller. That way I can see what works and doesn't work.

Not to mention, common sense goes a long way. I value my safety and anonymity in any situation. So I'm not going to just invite anyone. Although it's just a meet and greet, I would still want to make sure all involved are thoroughly screened and vouched for. Hell Im not newbie friendly while providing, I sure as hell won't be for this. Lol
I've thrown a few small ones. Get ready for some work. Where the problem with LE comes in is when you hold it at a public venue. A private venue provides you more security as long as everyone is 21+. Popo can't just bust up onto private property like they can raid a restaurant/club, and you can't control who enters a public facility.
Old 06-20-2015, 05:29 PM   #32
ck1942
Meet & Greet Organizer

Encounters: 181

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hottentot Venus View Post
I've thrown a few small ones. Get ready for some work. Where the problem with LE comes in is when you hold it at a public venue. A private venue provides you more security as long as everyone is 21+. Popo can't just bust up onto private property like they can raid a restaurant/club, and you can't control who enters a public facility.
Not entirely accurate above, in my humble opinion and I am not an attorney although I have spent the night at a Holiday Inn. Exigent Circumstances always rules when LE wants it to. They don't mind making a bust and letting the DA and the courts "sort it out." e.g, you maybe can beat the rap but certainly not the ride.

= = = = =

Seriously, the "secret" of any successful gathering does not depend on the public or private category of a venue, per se, but on the organization and willingness of the participants to FOLLOW THE RULES! (My emphasis.)

But the key is to start small, add participants gradually so as to control both behavior and activities.

As far as Rule 30 is concerned, since you have not "announced" a gathering in this forum, but are merely discussing, you are within the guideline. And, for practicality's sake, using your provider pals client lists as a basis for starting is as valid as anything else.

As far as keeping any gathering extremely secret, won't happen. The guys especially are the worst gossips on the board.

Keeping everything legal and literally letting the world know them's the rules is what counts more than anything.

Both public and private gatherings are protected by the First Amendment, but, making sure that people respect the event rules is paramount.

As many folks from Houston who visit San Antonio and Austin have discovered.

Best of luck in your effort.
Old 06-21-2015, 11:45 AM   #33
5T3V3
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9
Default if you really want to do it

I posted a thread about this a year or so back asking for opinions. Many people were interested but all were concerned with public awareness bringing policia involvement. Additionally there was much debate about whether services should be allowed at or post event many saying they wouldn't attend if money wasn't to be made that night, and others saying they wouldn't want it because of fear of a sting operating. My interest was that it isn't just about good looks and 3 holes for me, I like to have a feel for a ladies personality and if we click, because I enjoy longer appointments and taking my time and that requires a certain chemistry. So, a night of play was not really my thing at the time, but now it might be fun. Also spent a lot of time in chat room getting ideas about it. The consensus seemed to be it would be better for a provider to initiate rather than a John, so as to encourage other providers to be a part and that would bring more than enough Johns. and then Eccie shut the thread - for obvious reasons.

HERE IS WHAT I WOULD RECOMMEND:

1) ask in thread for ladies interested in attending a meet and greet to PM you so you can pick a time and date. (that one probably won't get closed)
2) set a time, date and place that works between yourselves off thread. recommend convenient accommodation's near by for those that will play after, you can't really stop it why try?
3) Decide how you want to screen people to invite and how many to invite off thread.
4) ask guys that would be interested in attending a meet and greet on date and time to PM to be screened for invite in a Coed thread. No place in public only after screening.
5) thread will be closed almost immediately, but I would think you would get enough PM's for a nice first event.

the first one might be small because you really don't know how many might attend until you try it and you will be limited by the capacity of the place. If it goes well, you can now plan another bigger event in similar fashion knowing you can fill the capacity. After the first on you have a prescreened list to invite for the next one plus you can use Eccie to add new players to the list for your next bigger event.

I would love to attend one if you get it together - hope you do.
Old 06-21-2015, 03:11 PM   #34
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ck1942 View Post
Not entirely accurate above, in my humble opinion and I am not an attorney although I have spent the night at a Holiday Inn. Exigent Circumstances always rules when LE wants it to. They don't mind making a bust and letting the DA and the courts "sort it out." e.g, you maybe can beat the rap but certainly not the ride.

= = = = =

Seriously, the "secret" of any successful gathering does not depend on the public or private category of a venue, per se, but on the organization and willingness of the participants to FOLLOW THE RULES! (My emphasis.)

But the key is to start small, add participants gradually so as to control both behavior and activities.

As far as Rule 30 is concerned, since you have not "announced" a gathering in this forum, but are merely discussing, you are within the guideline. And, for practicality's sake, using your provider pals client lists as a basis for starting is as valid as anything else.

As far as keeping any gathering extremely secret, won't happen. The guys especially are the worst gossips on the board.

Keeping everything legal and literally letting the world know them's the rules is what counts more than anything.

Both public and private gatherings are protected by the First Amendment, but, making sure that people respect the event rules is paramount.

As many folks from Houston who visit San Antonio and Austin have discovered.

Best of luck in your effort.
Please tell me the "exigent circumstances" where you're holding a party at your house, and LE can raid it like they did on Black Friday? I'll wait.

And if you're depending on membership to "follow the rules" (which I never would) you're already in a shit heap and it's only a matter of time..

Even if one person passes off the address of your party to one wrong person, your event has the possibility of being raided, especially in a public place. If it is at a home, LE's scope narrows significantly. And if public hooker gatherings were protected by the First Amendment (LOL) then Black Friday would have never happened.

I've held swinger's parties where I accidentally hit the silent house alarm on my keychain, LE came, saw a houseful of naked folks, and went away with no questions asked other than "is everyone ok?" and "what is your passphrase?".

If you're at a public venue they do not have to ask for your consent to enter, and if the establishment you're having it at has a TABC license can come in to make sure the alcohol laws are being enforced. Those two together means all the lights get turned on, everyone's ID is checked and RL info called out loud into radios and all your past or present misdeeds recited back by the dispatcher.

I've never seen that happen at a house party... ijs (Take this with a grain of salt, as I am no lawyer...I've just thrown more sex parties than the law should allow... party at your own risk)
Old 06-21-2015, 07:49 PM   #35
ck1942
Meet & Greet Organizer

"And if you're depending on membership to "follow the rules" (which I never would)"

Venus,

Thanks for your frankness above and certainly also for your cogent thoughts and wise counsel.

These are social events, please note, not sex parties. But I am well acquainted with the latter having organized my share of them. And as a member of a couple of swingers clubs, I am very familiar with their rules and with the court actions, too.

To answer your question.

The fact of the matter is that, far fetched as it may seem, "exigent circumstances," if LE wants any excuse absent a warrant, be it solid or flimsy, exigent can be used to cover any number of instances. Even if it is very apparent to a lay person (aren't we all!) that those "exigent circumstances" may well be tossed out by a court ... but only after the damage is done.

The raids in Phoenix, for example, of the gay sex clubs. Only thing is...in the end... those cost that city millions of dollars in the federal courts. And the police chief responsible landed in ... Houston of all places.

Any LE or DA with an agenda can literally do anything to anyone they target. Including grand jury indictments and relative easy bench warrants.

Whether the courts ultimately sustain those actions will be determined only after the fact. And only after those rounded up have been pilloried at great financial and reputational expense.

As all attendees already understand, each accepts the inherent risk is responsible for his/her own behavior to safeguard themselves and other attendees as well.

Yes, there may be individuals such as yourself who openly admit they won't respect the event rules and the organizers can deal with that ... which as a matter of fact and experience is why many of us are very comfortable in carefully selected and public venues.

All of have learned by one single unfortunate experience in which 12 of close to 200 people did not follow the rules and paid the price. That reinforced the "what not to do" factor many fold.

Guessing I am that you have decided that my having organized and hosted several hundred events since 2003 in multiple Texas cities I have been doing it all wrong. Therefor I must further reduce all of that enormous risk going forward.

So, I am taking under "my consideration" your vastly superior knowledge, and counsel and will make the adjustments necessary to maintain M&G integrity at future events.

~ evil grin ~
Old 06-21-2015, 07:51 PM   #36
Luvs2Purrr
RETIRED

User ID: 246134
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by H.Hardhat View Post
Most restaurants well have a large dining room for private affairs. The guidelines state that Eccie will have no part of any gatherings so please keep discussions limited to PMs. We met a few weeks ago, half a dozen of us, and I sent out 100 PMs in two days putting it together. FYI, it is no small undertaking. I wish you luck Miss Celeste and offer any assistance if the need arises.

No invite...?
Old 06-21-2015, 08:38 PM   #37
ck1942
Meet & Greet Organizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by H.Hardhat View Post
We met a few weeks ago, half a dozen of us, and I sent out 100 PMs in two days putting it together. FYI, it is no small undertaking.
Sure hoping, I am, that your vouching of both hobbyists and providers and further screening have integrity and your event rules do as well.

Best of luck in the endeavor.

Come see us in Austin and San Antonio. We appreciate visitors.
Old 06-21-2015, 10:11 PM   #38
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
These are social events, please note, not sex parties.
I've thrown a few social events for some of the members here also, the same security risks exist...

Quote:

Yes, there may be individuals such as yourself who openly admit they won't respect the event rules and the organizers can deal with that ...
When did I say that? Don't put words in my mouth. When I said "which I never would" I meant that I would never depend on all the members that are invited to all follow or respect the rules, and use that as security when everyone else's safety or liberty at stake.

Quote:

All of have learned by one single unfortunate experience in which 12 of close to 200 people did not follow the rules and paid the price. That reinforced the "what not to do" factor many fold.
Weren't you one of the organizers of the social where people went to jail? No need to get pissy because I volley a few ideas around.. the ideas and opinions I expressed were about the subject, not you personally hon. Obviously your vast knowledge didn't stop people from being harassed by popo that day, and I've been to a couple of your socials.. they are not a beacon of "high security". We can talk about legality all day, but popo is not going to bust into an adult party at a totally private venue like they will if they hear a group of tricks and hos are meeting up at a club.

And that's all I have to say about that.
Old 06-21-2015, 10:25 PM   #39
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Queen tuts bigger crime was the Austin whales he brought to his Houston socials.......damn, them whores were fugly
Old 06-21-2015, 10:32 PM   #40
Guest030816
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvs2Purrr View Post
No invite...?
with so many people here, maybe it best to show interest in attending, then hope you pass screening. Ladies with VP status should be considered prescreened as that's how they got status. Guys, all I can say is good luck. TROLLs, and those with a history of rude posts would be the last to be considered. maybe an example of your past catching up to you?

Quote:
Sure hoping, I am, that your vouching of both hobbyists and providers and further screening have integrity and your event rules do as well.

Best of luck in the endeavor.

Come see us in Austin and San Antonio. We appreciate visitors.
Perhaps I'm being naive? But wouldn't it be the easiest way to stay off LEO's radar, by not doing anything illegal? Sounds crazy don't it? But can't people who happen to meet online get together for drinks in RW? Another reason to keep the gathering SMALL. Less than 20 sounds like a reasonable number.
And I'm going to take the "come see us" remark as an unofficial invite. TY.
Old 06-21-2015, 10:40 PM   #41
Raquel Ryder
Account Disabled

User ID: 36150
My ECCIE Reviews

count me in!
Old 06-21-2015, 10:46 PM   #42
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
Queen tuts bigger crime was the Austin whales he brought to his Houston socials.......damn, them whores were fugly
Well yeah, and then there's that too...

I don't thinck he was counting on anyone in this thread to "know better".
Old 06-22-2015, 04:27 AM   #43
ck1942
Meet & Greet Organizer

Yes, I was an organizer and host of the one and only event that was infiltrated by UCs (December 2009). The venue let them in posing as guests. The result was (as noted in my previous post)

12 people

(out of the just under 200 guests admitted)

who did not respect the event rules were taken downtown.

Thus ended a string of several years' very successful Houston events.

Learning from that experience, organizers since have not delegated admission to venue management.

= = = = =

For those folks who always seem to delight in taking pot shots ...

GROW A PAIR!

Really easy it is for those on the distant sidelines to Monday morning quarterback and to criticize (and try to intimidate!) the many fine ladies and true gentlemen who accept the risk, respect the rules and help make an on-line "community" a real-time

COMMUNITY!
Old 06-22-2015, 08:46 AM   #44
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

I thinck Queen Tut is upset that this is not his threAD
Old 06-22-2015, 08:55 AM   #45
Mike031
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelesteCarter View Post
I'm very serious. I think it would be a great way to meet new people. Not to mention it should help everyone involved feel a bit more relaxed, so if they do decide to play, it should make the date a lot more fun!
True. I like the idea you get to meet new people.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women