Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70497
biomed161137
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453053
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47798
pyramider46370
bambino40460
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-04-2015, 02:15 AM   #31
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
The fact that you call me simple while believing it's that simple, is cute. Nothing involving government and money is 'very simple'. You're very simple, though. That I would believe. Bush had a war thrust upon him? Remind me again, was it Iraq that had a part in 9/11?
Did I say "wars"? I wrote "war" idiot. Afghanistan...maybe you've heard of it. Obama is losing that one too.

It is simple, spend less money than you take in and you'll have a balanced budget before you know it. I guess I have to write this considering the caliber of intellect I'm talking to, it will take years to get out from under the debt that has been incurred the last 100 years.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2015, 02:18 AM   #32
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Quote:
So you cherrypick one country. Predictable. Read this article. Our system ranks 37th, behind countries like Costa Rica and Iceland. Healthcare is a right, not a privilege.

http://www.businessinsider.com/best-...6#14-greece-23

Proof positive that you don't understand what a right is. A right requires nothing from anyone else. My right to speak my mind does not require anyone to listen or support me. My right to be treated equally requires that no one do anything different for me than anyone else.

Your "right" requires someone to provide that healthcare. By definition is it not a right and has never been a right anymore than someone has a right to a house or an education.
Old 05-04-2015, 02:22 AM   #33
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Quote:
You could also word it better. You mention gdp last quarter and then launch into first quarter 2015. Technically, that WAS the last quarter. The second quarter just ended.

You are confused. Are you talking chronological or fiscal? The new year started in October which means that Jan. to March is the second quarter of the 2015 year. I pointed out that the last quarter had dismal performance but you call that the first quarter??? If that is the case (as you see it) then the second quarter has not ended yet. In fact, no quarter has just ended. The quarter ended over a month ago in March. So drink some coffee and get off the hooch.
Old 05-04-2015, 02:25 AM   #34
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Quote:
You fucking idiot. The first quarter number was down 0.2, not 2.7.

http://money.cnn.com/2015/04/29/news...t-quarter-gdp/

And there are no second quarter numbers yet. So you lied, twice.
No, no, no. The fiscal second quarter ended on March 31st. It is over and we have the numbers. It is not DOWN .2 %. It was only .2%. You really have trouble with this stuff don't you.
Old 05-04-2015, 05:46 AM   #35
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Obama inherited the biggest deficit in our history. This is not up for debate. A president can't be held entirely responsible for the deficit in his first year. That budget was set the previous year under the previous administration. Fiscal year 2009 actually began in October of 2008. That's when it's all Obama's.

In fact, two pieces of legislation he signed make up a third of his total deficits run. The stimulus of 2009 and the Tax relief act of 2010 that extended the Bush tax cuts and cut SS for two years. The question we should be asking, instead of trying to play wack-a-mole is to figure out what the hell we are going to do next.
You're harfing again, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. It's a dim-retard -- Reid and Pelosi -- lie that when Odumbo entered office in 2009 that the budget was "set" and inherited from Bush43, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

Quote:
The United States federal budget for fiscal year 2009 began as a spending request submitted by President George W. Bush to the 110th Congress. The final resolution written and submitted by the 110th Congress to be forwarded to the President was approved by the House on June 5, 2008. The final spending bills for the budget were not signed into law until March 11, 2009 by President Odumbo, nearly five and a half months after the fiscal year began. (wiki)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedLeg505 View Post
Absolutely hilarious, since the one "true government sole provider health care system".. otherwise known as the VA.. is transitioning to "vouchers" to allow VA patients to see "private" medical service providers.

So what you want is for everyone to have VA like coverage where you get in line and wait a year or so to be seen by a doctor and possibly DIE while waiting?

Or was there some other type of "single payer" system you had in mind that is different?
+1
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2015, 06:02 AM   #36
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28
Default NOT SUSTAINABLE........

And Obama's 2016 Budget will add another $6 trillion to the deficit!

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/Oba.../12/id/629803/
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2015, 09:43 AM   #37
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Did I say "wars"? I wrote "war" idiot. Afghanistan...maybe you've heard of it. Obama is losing that one too.

It is simple, spend less money than you take in and you'll have a balanced budget before you know it. I guess I have to write this considering the caliber of intellect I'm talking to, it will take years to get out from under the debt that has been incurred the last 100 years.
Yeah, I wouldn't want to mention Iraq either if I were you. Keep ignoring it. No one has ever been successful in afghanistan.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2015, 09:48 AM   #38
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Proof positive that you don't understand what a right is. A right requires nothing from anyone else. My right to speak my mind does not require anyone to listen or support me. My right to be treated equally requires that no one do anything different for me than anyone else.

Your "right" requires someone to provide that healthcare. By definition is it not a right and has never been a right anymore than someone has a right to a house or an education.
Jesus, you're so goddamn dumb. A right requires nothing from anyone else? Are you for real? You first say that it doesn't require anything, then you list two things that it requires

Look, if you want to live in a country that doesn't value its citizens, that's fine. Did you ever think that maybe there was a better way of doing things? Look at where we rank globally in areas that matter; education, healthcare, etc. We're not the best at any of those things and yet we have people like you who would have us believe we're the shit and can do no wrong. Wake up. We need to change some things around in order to improve as a nation. Don't you want us to be the best that we can be? You and people like you, are so afraid of any change at all. You think we should just get back to the good old days or some shit.
Old 05-04-2015, 10:13 AM   #39
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
You're an idiot. What was the national debt when Obama took office? What will it be when Obama leaves office? What is the difference between those two numbers?
Not more than "all other presidents combined", as you ASSininely suggested. you bumbling idiot.
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2015, 12:25 PM   #40
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanm View Post
Not more than "all other presidents combined", as you ASSininely suggested. you bumbling idiot.
Do the math, idiot.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2015, 12:47 PM   #41
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Quote:
Jesus, you're so goddamn dumb. A right requires nothing from anyone else? Are you for real? You first say that it doesn't require anything, then you list two things that it requires

Look, if you want to live in a country that doesn't value its citizens, that's fine. Did you ever think that maybe there was a better way of doing things? Look at where we rank globally in areas that matter; education, healthcare, etc. We're not the best at any of those things and yet we have people like you who would have us believe we're the shit and can do no wrong. Wake up. We need to change some things around in order to improve as a nation. Don't you want us to be the best that we can be? You and people like you, are so afraid of any change at all. You think we should just get back to the good old days or some shit.
You've just proven my point better than I can idiot.
Old 05-04-2015, 03:04 PM   #42
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

He proved your point better than you can idiot? I don't know. He proved your point, but you can idiot pretty well. Lol! Sorry, I had to post this. Commas are your friend!
Old 05-04-2015, 03:08 PM   #43
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
You've just proven my point better than I can idiot.
So you're ok with being mediocre then?

And I'm with cog, you can idiot pretty fucking good.
Old 05-04-2015, 03:11 PM   #44
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

WormRaper, while JD is good at idioting, you are Olympic Class in the art. Don't kid yourself, you can out-idiot most everyone on this board.
Old 05-04-2015, 03:21 PM   #45
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
WormRaper, while JD is good at idioting, you are Olympic Class in the art. Don't kid yourself, you can out-idiot most everyone on this board.
If only you knew...

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women