Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70492
biomed161114
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453051
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47798
pyramider46370
bambino40458
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 01-26-2015, 01:51 PM   #31
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
You do realize that the major driver of our debt is Defense spending?

How is that a Liberal thing?
It's not the major driver. Actually it's 3rd in line on a federal level.

Health care and pensions are both a larger chunk of the budget than defense.

We spend nearly half as much on welfare as we do on defense spending. That's the 4th major driver behind defense.

Servicing the debt costs us about a third of what we spend on defense. 5th major driver.

http://www.usgovernmentspending.com/us_budget_pie_chart
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2015, 03:00 PM   #32
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Any savings from low prices is offset by higher taxes to support the unemployed and to provide social services for the deportables.
Maybe you ought to provide more than your own bullshit as proof for that statement.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2015, 03:39 PM   #33
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Maybe you ought to provide more than your own bullshit as proof for that statement.
That info is in one of the articles cited by WTF, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

Were you just too fucking lazy or too fucking stupid to read them, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM?
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2015, 04:17 PM   #34
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Germany will rue the day they joined the EU.
They didn't join it, you idiot. They FOUNDED it. Look up Treaty of Rome (1957) and Treaty of Maastricht (1992). No Germany, no EU. No EU, everyone is a lot worse off. You won't find a single credible economist who thinks European economic integration isn't a good thing.

Has it worked well for Greece? It did until 2009. It gave Greece access to borrowing sources it otherwise did not have. So Greece went on a borrowing binge and lived beyond its means in a decades-long bunga-bunga party. It borrowed largely for domestic consumption, not investment in export industries that might have helped to service the debt. Lenders who wound up taking big haircuts on their loans to Greece learned their lessons. Why should they now open up the credit spigots again, especially with a new government in Athens that thinks it's a Greek birthright to let the rest of Europe pay for bunga-bunga?
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2015, 04:30 PM   #35
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Quote:
That info is in one of the articles cited by WTF, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

Were you just too fucking lazy or too fucking stupid to read them, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM?
Are you quoting that story, IBIdiot?

Why aren't you providing citation when you blurt out a declarative statement, IBIdiot? Are you too fucking lazy, too fucking stupid or too fucking dishonest to post responsibly?
Old 01-26-2015, 04:50 PM   #36
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Are you quoting that story, IBIdiot?

Why aren't you providing citation when you blurt out a declarative statement, IBIdiot? Are you too fucking lazy, too fucking stupid or too fucking dishonest to post responsibly?
It's info from an article WTF used, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. It's not a direct quote, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

Since parties "A" and "B" read and understand the article in question, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, you can "C" you're lazy fucking ass out of the conversation.
Old 01-26-2015, 05:26 PM   #37
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post
It's not the major driver. Actually it's 3rd in line on a federal level.

Health care and pensions are both a larger chunk of the budget than defense.

We spend nearly half as much on welfare as we do on defense spending. That's the 4th major driver behind defense.

Servicing the debt costs us about a third of what we spend on defense. 5th major driver.

http://www.usgovernmentspending.com/us_budget_pie_chart
Did you notice where I pointed out that SS, Medicare have a dedicated revenue stream? So that has not only been paid for, it should not be counted as part of the interest repayment. You can not say the same thing about Defense Spending. We're we to put a dedicated revenue stream on Defense and all it entails. ...There would be a far bigger cry to curtail defense spending.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2015, 06:19 PM   #38
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Quote:
It's info from an article WTF used, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. It's not a direct quote, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

Since parties "A" and "B" read and understand the article in question, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, you can "C" you're lazy fucking ass out of the conversation.
Ingles, por favor.

Old 01-26-2015, 06:22 PM   #39
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

A Federal welfare program disguised as an education program in the Federal budget:

The National School Lunch Program is an appropriated entitlement to all eligible children living in the United States regardless of citizenship status.

Students are entitled to free lunches if their families’ incomes are below 130 percent of the annual income poverty level guideline established by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services and updated annually by the Census Bureau (currently $23,850 for a family of four). Children who are members of households receiving food stamp benefits or cash assistance through the Temporary Assistance for Needy Families block grant, as well as homeless, runaway, and migrant children, also qualify for free meals.

Students with family incomes below 185 percent of poverty are eligible for a reduced price lunch. Schools cannot charge children who receive reduced price lunches more than 40 cents per meal, but each school food authority sets the exact student contribution level independently. Students who do not qualify for free or reduced price lunch can purchase slightly subsidized meals, but these lunches are considered “paid” because the student shoulders most of the cost. The lunch program subsidizes each “paid” meal between 23 and 25 cents to offset administrative costs.

Of the 31 million students who received five billion meals during the 2013-14 school year, 62 percent were free of charge, 8 percent were reduced price, and the other 30 percent were paid.

Children can be enrolled in the school lunch program in two ways. Parents can apply for the program by submitting information about their total household incomes through a simple application the school district provides.

The National School Lunch Program is the second largest nutritional assistance program in the nation after the Food Stamp program.

http://febp.newamerica.net/backgroun...ition-programs

Quote:
Ingles, por favor.

You'll need to learn it on your own dime, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
Old 01-26-2015, 06:46 PM   #40
Yssup Rider
BANNED

I was requesting that you use it. You've been blathering for weeks on end. I think you've forgotten our national language, puto.
Old 01-26-2015, 06:52 PM   #41
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
I was requesting that you use it. You've been blathering for weeks on end. I think you've forgotten our national language, puto.
Your failure to understand English is your problem, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM: learn it on your own dime!
Old 01-26-2015, 08:39 PM   #42
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY View Post
we live in a Global Economy now, if you had not noticed.
this is not good for anyone regardless if you live there or not.

I am curious to see how the Leftists plan on paying back billions they borrowed??
We pay our debts by printing money (QE), supplying other countries with raw materials to manufacture goods that we end up buying, out sourcing American jobs to foreign countries ( that's pretty much what Wal-Mart does) and Iam sure there are other ways that Iam not aware of. America is a country primarily of consumption instead of production. Since your correct in saying the world economies are global in nature, all countries depend on each others strengths to sustain themselves. When one countries economy begins to falter it can affect other countries too. Maybe not right away.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2015, 09:17 PM   #43
BigLouie
Valued Poster

First thing this new leader in Greece wants to do is cut taxes, you know just like the Republicans
BigLouie is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2015, 09:46 PM   #44
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigLouie View Post
First thing this new leader in Greece wants to do is cut taxes, you know just like the Republicans.
Tax evasion is a national pastime in Greece, little phooey. Heck, if they just collected what is legally owed they could probably cut the rates in half and still increase revenues.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2015, 10:59 PM   #45
Yssup Rider
BANNED

I get it now ... IBIdiot is pissed because POTUS didn't offer free Associated Master's degrees!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women