Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160635
Yssup Rider59971
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47585
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35412
Mojojo33117

Old 11-15-2010, 08:53 PM   #31
TheDogger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Peculiar "Almost First" and "Real First"

Came back from a college only to have my recent "girlfriend" (read we fucked when we were drunk) and her friend waiting on my front porch as they knew I was back, my folks were out of town and they had been drinkin that good ol' 3.2 beer. (yup I'm a northern midwesterner)

Invited them in were I was duly attacked by them both. Me, 18, they 16. Then the truth comes out. The "girlfriend" was intro-ing her hot little friend (of which I had my radar on for a long time) to me so to be the one she was to lose her virginity to that night. They discussed it prior and chose me. Go figure.

I, of course...being the gentleman, invited the "girlfriend" in on the fun whereas her virgin friend was adamant that she stay. Nerves, desire, whatever..she wanted it.

Alas, we were turned down. She promptly got up and kissed me, turned to her and said have fun and left. "Almost first Double" foiled.

Cherry popping "Real First" not. We fucked in every bedroom, every bed, every shower and finished on my folks bed. Did I mention the steps? Yeah that too.

Surprisingly resilient although I had a LOT of laundry to do (read it was her first time) with all the repercussions.

We did it on the sly for 3 more years before I graduated and moved to NYC. For the life of me, I can't remember her name.

Now? Don't know how to fuck for free. Find it amazingly simpler and robustly safer not to.
TheDogger is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 08:56 AM   #32
Guest050911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

Analisa,

I love a healthy body.... Let's go have a salad, and some fun!

PPE
Guest050911 is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 11:57 AM   #33
lilsmurf
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

Vegetarians taste is by far the best, hands down!
lilsmurf is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 12:39 PM   #34
missi hart
transgirl provider

User ID: 3227
My Bio Page

i believe that before i could make a final decision about taste, i would need to do a side-by-side taste test with a vegetarian and a meat-eater. any volunteers for the sake of science?
missi hart is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 12:49 PM   #35
smokey1187
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

My boss x wife, she was a hot looking blonde who everyone wanted to bang. Guess she did me cause I was moving out of state the next week...
smokey1187 is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 03:55 PM   #36
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

Free pussy to me means no drama. The cost has nothing to do with it as we all know there is no such thing as being totally free. No hang ups and no hassles, now that's free pussy
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 06:31 PM   #37
ObyDATY
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

My son's classmate's mom, 4th grade, last school year. Met her at meet the teacher, talked to her for quite a while. The next morning about 8 am there was a knock on the door, I work from my home office, she is standing at my door in workout clothes. I didn't know what to say, invited her in offered her some coffee, she declined. Said she was going to the gym but had a better idea............She came over a couple mornings a week, seems her husband was 20+ years older, couldn't or didn't want to have sex, she was 35, hot and in her prime she said. She doesn't come around too often anymore, couple times a month at the most, said she feels guilty except when she's really horny. Hasn't cost me anything, except a set of blinds she managed to pull off the window one day.
ObyDATY is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 06:34 PM   #38
catadrioptic
Registered Member

High school was the closest thing to free/low cost pussy I've had,but the drama factor was way too high! The bar scene will cost you at least 8-10 drinks so that isnt free and then the uncomfortable extraction process the next morning is costly mentally especially with a hangover/hangon in progress. I had a womanizing uncle who told me from and early age; "all women are whores...you pay for it one way or another"...I found this out through many years of conventional dating....cant tell you how much jewelry is floating around out there that I purchased for girlfriends....I could afforded a way nicer telescope! The closest thing to free is a good time that is worth the expenditure with none of the negatives that are associated with "normal" dating...IE...drama...clingons (burn up your phone endlessly)...or the biological clock meltdown female who all of a sudden needs to reproduce in the next 6 months. All of those are costly mentally and physically and I avoid them assiduously!
catadrioptic is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 03:35 PM   #39
jwood
Valued Poster

Encounters: 75

The first girl I fucked often occurred when I was a senior in high school and she was 20. She still lived with her parents. We fucked in my car, and on the hood. I would pick her up, all she would have on was a shirt and shorts, no panties no bra. We would go get a six pack and fuck every night. She cut hair. One night I picked her up and she has a jar with a lid on it. She gets in and says lets go to the parking spot, she has something to do later. We get there and get naked, she starts blowing me, she look up and gets the jar and says, I want you to cum in this jar. No problem, she keeps sucking till she knows I am going to cum and she caught all the cum in the jar. As soon as I am done she says , take me home. On the way back to her house I asked her what is her hurry, she says she read an article about how cum was good for hair. She went home and washed her hair with my cum. I guess it did the trick because it was soft and shiney the next night.
jwood is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 04:11 PM   #40
lilsmurf
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

To get free cooch, imo 1. Act like a man, no woman likes a little bitch who bugs her. 2. Have good looks and a sense of humor, breaks the ice for sure. 3. Have muscles, if not lose weight. Have a big cock, if not have $. Hope this helps.
lilsmurf is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 02:19 PM   #41
Richard T
Registered Member

Nothing is free in this world least of all sex.
Richard T is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 03:39 PM   #42
TexasT
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

I'm pretty sure bumping a year-old thread won't get you laid for free.
TexasT is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 08:47 AM   #43
actionjackson647
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

im not sure if I actually fucked them but a LONG time ago (back in the days of quaaludes) I went to a party where I may have taken them . woke up naked in bed with 2 hot naked women.. Only problem is I DONT REMEMBER A THING
actionjackson647 is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 12:03 PM   #44
cbmane
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 10

Strike conversations w/ random bitches on any on these social networking sites twitter/facebook. I fucked at least 10 bitches off of twitter alone for free. 2 of off facebook. It takes a little time but its free!
cbmane is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 12:25 PM   #45
RALPHEY BOY
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
Can't be done. There is always a price to be paid; the currency just varies.

and I quote Leopold 'Butters' Stoch: "Kyle, every boy pay for kisses, do you know what i am saying? if you've got a girl and she's kissing you, sooner or later, you are paying for it. you gotta take her out to lunch, take to a movie, and then spend time listening to all her stupid problems. look, look at there, he's(Stan) got to sit there and listen to her stupid motherfucking problems because she kisses him. If you ask me, that's a lot more than the $5 dollars my company charges."

RALPHEY BOY is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women