Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70492
biomed161114
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453051
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47798
pyramider46370
bambino40458
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-24-2014, 02:49 PM   #31
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunInDFW View Post
Guess you can't see the forest from the trees here. Assuming you consider yourself a conservative, you're trying to prove your points whilst spouting hate and whatnot. This goes back to my original bit about this being an overarching issue regardless of politics or views or what have you. Do you not see the regression caused by calling someone a "stupid motherfucker" or "fucking faggot" when they don't see eye to eye with you and how that hinders your cause /point more than helping it?
Yes, that is obviously the case, if they were my audience. I've given up on convincing them.
I'm being as hateful toward them as I feel like at the moment. I'm just saying they present themselves as the champion of the oppressed, the downtrodden, the victims of hate - yet they are hateful motherfuckers when they do it - so it is inconsistent.
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2014, 02:49 PM   #32
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Well, you did reply to someone without calling them a faggot.
That should have at least made the non-faggots happy!!
Old 07-24-2014, 02:53 PM   #33
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by crashkopf View Post
I do refer to black people with the N word.

I hate everyone. I am an equal opportunity hater: Jews, catholics, iranians, christians, chinese, mexicans, the rich, the poor, women, men, youth, old folks, muslims, everyone. People are the problem. I do not pretend to love my fellow man as I realize they are the cause for all my issues and hate.

All You Need is LOVE : Bullshit. Hate has been the motivator for mankind since the we got up on two feet. Love is rare, hate is rampant. Even your momma beat you. And you are dreaming if you EVER think any of these issues will be resolved. Ever. Unless there is a nuclear winter....

Hell, I even hate myself. The value of life is over rated, mine being the exception, of course.

Terrorist shield themselves with children, then refer to their enemies as baby killers. Anonymity is the best venue for free speech, because we can all be assholes without consequence. Guided missiles and drones are the messengers of Free Speech. Just ask the Ukranians.

Pea's out ...

No hypocrite there!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2014, 04:49 PM   #34
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
No hypocrite there!
So, do you believe what he is saying is acceptable in our multicultural society?
Old 07-25-2014, 05:41 PM   #35
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

ARE YOU ACTUALLY TALKING ABOUT VENOM AND HATE?

REALLY?

You just posted another "Jews are the Master Race" thread.

What a fucking hypocrite and anti-American scumbag!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2014, 02:20 PM   #36
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
ARE YOU ACTUALLY TALKING ABOUT VENOM AND HATE?

REALLY?

You just posted another "Jews are the Master Race" thread.

What a fucking hypocrite and anti-American scumbag!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
I stand for peace, love and brotherhood.
I'm talking about the venom and hate by the side that justifies it's positions as being based upon the moral high ground. Conservatives do not disavow morals and compassion but instead use logic, in general, to advocate for their programs which oppose the liberals emotionally based and destructive policies.
America is as liberal as it has ever been, and it is falling apart. Own it, motherfucker!!!
Old 07-27-2014, 05:24 PM   #37
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

JL why are you still here? The fight is in your homeland.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2014, 08:07 PM   #38
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:
JL why are you still here? The fight is in your homeland.
Too fucking old, but I'd love to fight
Old 07-29-2014, 10:24 AM   #39
crashkopf
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

JL:

I don't think what I said and how I feel IS acceptable in our multicultural society, at all. But, that speaks to my point exactly. What is acceptable, isn't to me. Out multicultural bullshit is self rightousness personified. It makes the speaker feel better about themselves. They are covering their eyes in their own bullshit, stepping in their own dogma.

I do feel liberated by speaking my hatred of everything. Or course, there are exceptions. But I make those, all by myself. LOL ! I reserve that right.

Force is the only action which makes a difference. Sitting on the fence is absurd. And the only thing which makes a bully retreat is force. Mankind is a bully by instinct. Only equal or greater force will result in a paradigm shift of political opinion. Very old school thought here, but Putin is a subscriber. And the Ruskies love his bullshit. Obama is a pussy and that is reflected by our failing, diminishing influence in foreign power / stature. The Jews are a bunch of hard knuckled patriots who will not tolerate BS in their own backyard. If they weren't, they would be dead. And I, for one, am glad to hear recently from the Jews this will be a drawn out operation. Kill all of Hamas. Wipe them off the face of the earth. Some people do not deserve to live. They certainly do not have a right to....

The muslims are a bunch of cock sucking cowards. Surrounding themselves with their women while they fire on others. They all are liars as taught by their ' book '. Fuck them.

Anyways, I have come to this conclusion over many years, listening to and acting out from different postures. Force is admired, and force is what wins. Peace through superior fire power. People are the problem. Give them an inch and they will take everything.

Peace out...
crashkopf is online now   Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 11:56 AM   #40
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by crashkopf View Post
JL:

I don't think what I said and how I feel IS acceptable in our multicultural society, at all. But, that speaks to my point exactly. What is acceptable, isn't to me. Out multicultural bullshit is self rightousness personified. It makes the speaker feel better about themselves. They are covering their eyes in their own bullshit, stepping in their own dogma.

I do feel liberated by speaking my hatred of everything. Or course, there are exceptions. But I make those, all by myself. LOL ! I reserve that right.

Force is the only action which makes a difference. Sitting on the fence is absurd. And the only thing which makes a bully retreat is force. Mankind is a bully by instinct. Only equal or greater force will result in a paradigm shift of political opinion. Very old school thought here, but Putin is a subscriber. And the Ruskies love his bullshit. Obama is a pussy and that is reflected by our failing, diminishing influence in foreign power / stature. The Jews are a bunch of hard knuckled patriots who will not tolerate BS in their own backyard. If they weren't, they would be dead. And I, for one, am glad to hear recently from the Jews this will be a drawn out operation. Kill all of Hamas. Wipe them off the face of the earth. Some people do not deserve to live. They certainly do not have a right to....

The muslims are a bunch of cock sucking cowards. Surrounding themselves with their women while they fire on others. They all are liars as taught by their ' book '. Fuck them.

Anyways, I have come to this conclusion over many years, listening to and acting out from different postures. Force is admired, and force is what wins. Peace through superior fire power. People are the problem. Give them an inch and they will take everything.

Peace out...
Force is probably the only option left for America's conservatives. Public opinion and demographics has passed us by. Unfortunately, though I'm not averse to fisticuffs, I eschew other forms of violence. So, I have given up on America, cause I'm not willing to kill the people who need killing, or kill anyone for that matter, except in self-defense.
I would also oppose anyone else doing so. Without violence, there is no way for conservatives to win in the short run, if ever. I think long term what's right will win out, but I will be dead, so fuck it...I live for my family, Israel and then....
eat, drink and be merry!!!
Old 07-29-2014, 03:17 PM   #41
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

JL, seriously. You think God loves you best, yet you complain about others taking the "moral high ground"? Get over yourself, you pompous ass.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 04:13 PM   #42
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
JL, seriously. You think God loves you best, yet you complain about others taking the "moral high ground"? Get over yourself, you pompous ass.
COG, how can you of all people miss the point along with the idiot liberals?
My actions are irrelevant to the central philosophical point: Liberals preach love with hatefulness - it just feels wrong!!
Old 07-29-2014, 06:44 PM   #43
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
COG, how can you of all people miss the point along with the idiot liberals?
My actions are irrelevant to the central philosophical point: Liberals preach love with hatefulness - it just feels wrong!!
He is a bleeding heart liberal, and a raciest.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 02:15 PM   #44
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:
He is a bleeding heart liberal, and a raciest.
Well, I find it hard to want to argue with you on that point - so I won't!
Old 07-30-2014, 11:02 PM   #45
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I am the "raciest". Quite good looking, actually. With "bedroom blue" eyes, and a devilishly charming sense of humor. And quite liberal on some issues, not so much on others. But racy? Damn straight!
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women