Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160600
Yssup Rider59941
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47561
pyramider46370
bambino40331
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Old 03-13-2014, 05:10 AM   #31
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Your topic sentence is very clear, Speedy, and it was shown to be factually in error:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
"The attorney general of Wyoming should worry about his own pitiful state and not worry about New Jersey."
That you were unable to substantively support your topic sentence with your subsequent remarks is your problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCM800 View Post
That's asking a lot of IB.

reading and comprehending are not IB's strengths, he's more suited for Wiki ... and Forbes and BBC and Reuters and CBS and The Guardian and The New York Times and The Los Angeles Times and FOX and The Miami Herald and The Washington Post and CNN and The Boston Globe and NPR and etc., etc., etc., cut & pastes and photoshop pics. ... which quite unlike you, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout, who has yet to post anything of matter that can be substantively supported with authoritative sources, because your no talent and very ignorant ass is still mostly wedged in an ass-crack while your remainder is flapping -- wholly unfettered by facts -- in the wind.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 05:27 AM   #32
JCM800
Ambassador

Encounters: 29

Quote:
That's asking a lot of IB.

reading and comprehending are not IB's strengths, he's more suited for Wiki cut & pastes and photoshop pics.
Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
... and Forbes and BBC and Reuters and CBS and The Guardian and The New York Times and The Los Angeles Times and FOX and The Miami Herald and The Washington Post and CNN and The Boston Globe and NPR and etc., etc., etc.,

which quite unlike you, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout, who has yet to post anything of matter that can be substantively supported with authoritative sources, because your no talent and very ignorant ass is still mostly wedged in an ass-crack while your remainder is flapping -- wholly unfettered by facts -- in the wind..
yeah, but your post came from Wiki

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...42&postcount=7

JCM800 is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 05:34 AM   #33
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
yeah, but your post came from Wiki

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...42&postcount=7

But these didn't, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout; thus, you remain the one who has yet to post anything of matter that can be substantively supported with authoritative sources, because your no talent and very ignorant ass remains mostly wedged in an ass-crack while your remainder is flapping -- wholly unfettered by facts -- in the wind.

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1055012721&postcount=1

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1055040356&postcount=1

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1055063754&postcount=18

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1055040361&postcount=1

... etc., etc., etc.
Old 03-13-2014, 05:48 AM   #34
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
But these didn't, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout; thus, you remain the one who has yet to post anything of matter that can be substantively supported with authoritative sources, because your no talent and very ignorant ass remains mostly wedged in an ass-crack while your remainder is flapping -- wholly unfettered by facts -- in the wind.
I see that JD Idiot's identical twin brother, IB, is up early sharing his venom filled spunk with the world this morning!

Rise and shine!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 05:56 AM   #35
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

With the left, ignorance is bliss.
The small minded thoughts that our founding fathers intended for the 2nd amendment to be the deciding factor of what firearm is good enough for shooting a deer is the fabrication of the ignorant left.

The left fails to mention previous firearm grabs by the government and the infringement of our Constitutional rights.

With the current administration failing to enforce the law, deciding what parts of laws will be enforced, violating our Constitutional rights on a daily basis; what makes any sane person believe that the government will not continue to follow this path.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 06:06 AM   #36
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
I see that JD Idiot's identical twin brother, IB, is up early sharing his venom filled spunk with the world this morning!

Rise and shine!
It's obvious BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASS-hat is still suffering from terminal Cranial rectumitis: lord knows what he's spewing.
Old 03-13-2014, 06:08 AM   #37
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
It's obvious BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASS-hat is still suffering from terminal Cranial rectumitis: lord knows what he's spewing.
Rise and shine!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 06:18 AM   #38
JCM800
Ambassador

Encounters: 29

Quote:

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1055012721&postcount=1

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1055040356&postcount=1

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1055063754&postcount=18

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1055040361&postcount=1

... etc., etc., etc.
Hey congrats with being able to find other sources at times.

What does that have to do with this thread though?
JCM800 is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 06:20 AM   #39
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Your topic sentence is very clear, Speedy, and it was shown to be factually in error: That you were unable to substantively support your topic sentence with your subsequent remarks is your problem.
You are so lost in your delusional world that it is usually wasting time to discuss issues with you.

Wyoming has the right, as you stated, to enact their gun legislation, in this case allowing eligible citizens to carry concealed handguns without a CHL. Other states, for example N.J., have no right to come in and tell Wyoming that their law is wrong and should be changed. By the same reasoning, no one in Wyoming has the right to tell N.J. that their laws which make it very difficult to get a CHL should be changed.

The NRA just lost a similar case in N.Y. Unless the law in N.J. is found to be significantly more restrictive than the law in N.Y., the NRA, and Wyoming, will lose in N.J. too.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 06:24 AM   #40
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
Rise and shine!
That's something Randy Weaver's wife and son cannot do, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASS-hat.

Quote:
Hey congrats with being able to find other sources at times.

What does that have to do with this thread though?
You have not proved anything in the wiki article was incorrect, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout. You're still mostly shoved up an anal cavity and flapping in the wind, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout.

Quote:
You are so lost in your delusional world that it is usually wasting time to discuss issues with you.

Wyoming has the right, as you stated, to enact their gun legislation, in this case allowing eligible citizens to carry concealed handguns without a CHL. Other states, for example N.J., have no right to come in and tell Wyoming that their law is wrong and should be changed. By the same reasoning, no one in Wyoming has the right to tell N.J. that their laws which make it very difficult to get a CHL should be changed.

The NRA just lost a similar case in N.Y. Unless the law in N.J. is found to be significantly more restrictive than the law in N.Y., the NRA, and Wyoming, will lose in N.J. too.
Your remark about Wyoming's AG was delusively bogus, Speedy. Nothing you've posted since has changed that fact. Wyoming's AG wants an unambiguous ruling on this issue from the Supreme Court on which to base state law.
Old 03-13-2014, 07:03 AM   #41
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:

Your remark about Wyoming's AG was delusively bogus, Speedy. Wyoming's AG wants an unambiguous ruling on this issue from the Supreme Court on which to base state law from the Supreme Court. Nothing you've posted since has changed that fact.
Here is what the Wyoming AG wants:

Said Wyoming Governor Matt Mead:
If the current decision stands, states providing greater protections than New Jersey under the Second Amendment may be pre-empted by future federal action....
This decision out of New Jersey impacts the right to keep and bear arms outside the home. So I felt it was necessary to have the attorney general support a petition to the Supreme Court to hear this case.

Wyoming’s attorney general took a different approach in trying to persuade the Supreme Court to consider Drake. He noted that if left standing, New Jersey's decision could end up requiring every other state with greater freedoms to restrict them in order to come into compliance with New Jersey.

What the Wyoming AG really wants is for gun laws outside the home to be the same as gun laws inside the home. He wants everyone to have the right to carry a handgun outside the home, with no requirement for a CHL. Plain and simple. For some reason he is afraid that if the N.J. law is left standing, somehow the citizens of Wyoming will learn about it and want greater gun restrictions. Total BS. The Wyoming AG is an idiot.
Old 03-13-2014, 07:06 AM   #42
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Here is what the Wyoming AG wants:

Said Wyoming Governor Matt Mead:
If the current decision stands, states providing greater protections than New Jersey under the Second Amendment may be pre-empted by future federal action....
This decision out of New Jersey impacts the right to keep and bear arms outside the home. So I felt it was necessary to have the attorney general support a petition to the Supreme Court to hear this case.

Wyoming’s attorney general took a different approach in trying to persuade the Supreme Court to consider Drake. He noted that if left standing, New Jersey's decision could end up requiring every other state with greater freedoms to restrict them in order to come into compliance with New Jersey.

What the Wyoming AG really wants is for gun laws outside the home to be the same as gun laws inside the home. He wants everyone to have the right to carry a handgun outside the home, with no requirement for a CHL. Plain and simple. For some reason he is afraid that if the N.J. law is left standing, somehow the citizens of Wyoming will learn about it and want greater gun restrictions. Total BS. The Wyoming AG is an idiot.
By your ignorant rationale, Speedy, Roe vs Wade should only apply to Texas and Brown vs the Board of Education should only apply to Kansas -- idiot!
Old 03-13-2014, 07:33 AM   #43
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
By your ignorant rationale, Speedy, Roe vs Wade should only apply to Texas and Brown vs the Board of Education should only apply to Kansas -- idiot!
We'll see who the idiot is. When Wyoming is told they have to issue CHLs to allow its citizens to carry concealed handguns, then I will admit you are correct. When state laws requiring CHLs to carry a concealed handgun are found to be legal, then you will admit that I am correct. Got a deal?

That is the issue here, as stated by the Wyoming AG. Gun laws in the U.S. will NEVER be as you would like them to be -- any one having the right to carry any weapon at any time in any place. Thank God idiots like you are in the very small minority.
Old 03-13-2014, 07:44 AM   #44
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
We'll see who the idiot is. When Wyoming is told they have to issue CHLs to allow its citizens to carry concealed handguns, then I will admit you are correct. When state laws requiring CHLs to carry a concealed handgun are found to be legal, then you will admit that I am correct. Got a deal?

That is the issue here, as stated by the Wyoming AG. Gun laws in the U.S. will NEVER be as you would like them to be -- any one having the right to carry any weapon at any time in any place. Thank God idiots like you are in the very small minority.
You're the idiot, Speedy, you've hypocritically demonstrated that you do not think that the Second Amendment and the Fourteenth Amendment imbues each and every citizen with the right to bear arms. You and your ilk's perverse interpretation that some provisions of the Bill of Rights are not equal to other provisions of the Bill of Rights is ignorant.
Old 03-13-2014, 07:50 AM   #45
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
You're the idiot, Speedy, you've hypocritically demonstrated that you do not think that the Second Amendment and the Fourteenth Amendment imbues each and every citizen with the right to bear arms. You and your ilk's perverse interpretation that some provisions of the Bill of Rights are not equal to other provisions of the Bill of Rights is ignorant.
For ONCE you are ABSOLUTELY correct. Congratulations!!! Not only my opinion, but the opinion of Supreme Court decisions and many lower court decisions over many, many decades. The right to bear arms is NOT absolute.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women