Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70467
biomed160988
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453026
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47744
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: should doove have his own section?
yes 12 48.00%
no 7 28.00%
only if he keeps the semantics in his area 6 24.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-21-2012, 01:51 AM   #31
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I better go to bed, I have to go to work in two hours......later
JONBALLS is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 01:56 AM   #32
roscoe14850
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

At work (using phone), but I'm a zombie, don't sleep much anyways...
roscoe14850 is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 02:48 AM   #33
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
How'd that work out for ya, by the way?
Exactly as I said it would...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 03:11 AM   #34
MajorHands
Valued Poster

Encounters: 102

Nikki,

My brain is a bit fried at this point, so hope you bear with me. The "intentionally vague" reference was self directed. If your Latin is a bit rusty (as it should be for just about any normal person, lol!), the "mea culpa" thing roughly translates to "my bad" or "my fault". I was too vague in my original post, so when I was responding to a few posters in your thread, it may have appeared that I was lumping you in with their sentiments. As I said previously, your poll and comments were fair game and consistent with the type of back and forth the site should have. I don't think some of the posts that followed were very commendable or in keeping with the spirit of the board. I did go back and read the LE thread...didn't strike me as a particularly extraordinary exchange. A few folks got into it a bit and some made a few good points. Not sure the poll was necessary, but it was a funny follow-up to the comments in the thread. So, to reiterate, I don't think your original poll was intended to exclude Doove from participating in the board or to drive Doove away, but subsequent comments in the thread sure sounded that way, so I responded to them in the your thread - where they were posted, but my comments were not directed at you.
MajorHands is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 05:37 AM   #35
Guest091813
Account Disabled

User ID: 2752
My ECCIE Reviews

doove stays..and give him a thread or place..

now ya'll know better than anyone else... that everyone here (myself included).. have issues that aint so pretty..and..
you tend to bring the best of that crap to this arena...

my personal thoughts..there just isn't enough reviewing or lady visiting goin on around here..chop chop pick up the phone..

oh and...a little jousting back and forth helps to keep your brain sharp...
Guest091813 is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 05:48 AM   #36
vern0064
Account Disabled

Encounters: 32

Man you guys drive me to make myself like this, but the path to get there is so much fun!!!

Guess what i will tonite while watching it live!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUYzQaCCt2o

Like said before this is a great post lets give Dovve his own section and if you want to read what he says and make comments you can. It would be like he had his own talk show!!
vern0064 is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 06:57 AM   #37
jimxbeam
Premium Access

Encounters: 87

Since one of the Illuminati (It's Latin - !) has called me out, I'll rise to the bait one last time. What I think should 'go away' is endless pages of drivel that look like this:

Quote:
Blah Blah Blah
"Here's why this guy is wrong and I am right."

Quote:
Blah Blah Blah

Quote:
Blah Blah Blah

Perhaps surprisingly, on those rare occasions when I hack through this jungle, I do find myself in agreement with many of Doove's premises.

By its name, this board purports to provide its members with "Information." For me, at least, these argumentative posts, far outnumbering the review count, kill the signal to noise ratio. Nita got it right when she said "there just isn't enough reviewing or lady visiting goin' on around here."

But this is 'Amurrica' and everyone has the right to express his/her opinion.

So Doove: Please don't go away. But if anything I have said makes sense, ...

Hmmm. I'm not sure how to finish that sentence. I think I'll just stop.
jimxbeam is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 09:14 AM   #38
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

All this fuss over lil' ole me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeuр View Post
Exactly as I said it would...
Yup. But getting thrown in jail for grand theft auto doesn't make one a murderer.

JimX,

I appreciate your comments. Always have, and i suspect i always will. I would just point out that i can't spend 15 pages disagreeing with someone if there isn't someone disagreeing with me for 15 pages. But while i may understand to a point where people are coming from, given that there are plenty of threads here where even i just wanna tell people to shut up and give it a rest - where more often than not the ones jumping on me now are the participants - i can't help but be curious as to why i'm singled out. Though i suppose it really shouldn't surprise me since i often take the position that runs counter to what the more vocal majority on here wishes to advocate.

Perhaps if more people who agreed with me would be willing to stand up a little more to the vocal majority, i suspect my desire to speak out would dissipate somewhat. But i also realize that being continually labeled a white-knight and having to read through threads like this may not be everyone's cup of tea. That said, given the controversial nature of this whole enterprise mixed in with the actions of some, there are instances on here where i thought that if someone agreed with me but didn't speak up, they should be ashamed of themselves for it.

So sometimes there's too much rambling (guilty as charged) but sometimes there's just not enough.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 09:24 AM   #39
GP
Premium Access

Encounters: 27

GP is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 10:05 AM   #40
MajorHands
Valued Poster

Encounters: 102

Jim, Thanks for the clarification and overall sentiment. I personally think the sometimes relentless quote and respond technique reflects well on Doove. Even if you disagree with him, you almost always know why he is saying what he is saying. Lord knows that he puts more work into his posts than most of us (well, me and my vague, normally unreferenced posts anyway).

I'm just grateful for this thread because I finally had to figure out how Multi Quote works after almost 3 years on this board...lol!
MajorHands is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 10:09 AM   #41
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
That said, given the controversial nature of this whole enterprise mixed in with the actions of some, there are instances on here where i thought that if someone agreed with me but didn't speak up, they should be ashamed of themselves for it.
In one thread where we agreed. if we posted rather than PM. We would have got not civil points. So lovin this thread, thanks niiki if I remember right I was hinting in thread , and you started the PM's.

That thread was started in a week we agreed on more than one thing. MMMM it was also a full moon week
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 11:29 AM   #42
Doove
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MajorHands View Post
I personally think the sometimes relentless quote and respond technique reflects well on Doove.
It surprises me that there's even a controversy regarding that. I find it to be a very organized way of responding to someone's comments, point by point, rather than going off on a meandering comment that oftentimes makes little to no sense.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 04:37 PM   #43
Doove
Valued Poster

So how about it?

Do i get my own section or not?
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 05:01 PM   #44
jackfengshui
Backbencher

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JONBALLS View Post
yeah, but jack and doove would throw down that BAN button at the drop of a hat if they personally didnt like you and would use every excuse other than to just say..... hey..... I really just dont like you,...... you bother me..... now go away, ,,,that is if they were honest and yes polite,, enough to admit it....
I don't understand why I got dragged into this thread. Besides, I don't think Doove wants to have his name associated with a scoundrel like me.
jackfengshui is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 08:24 PM   #45
roscoe14850
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
So how about it?

Do i get my own section or not?
Pay attention dammit! The poll doesn't end til the 25th!
roscoe14850 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women