Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 254
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160705
Yssup Rider60029
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47616
pyramider46370
bambino40340
CryptKicker37092
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35445
Mojojo33117

Old 03-18-2011, 09:45 AM   #31
Marshall
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by London Rayne View Post
From what I have observed, the one to miss is Reagan.
I miss Ronaldus Maximus too!

A little story from the Great Man himself!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQAwd...D742852DF0733B
Marshall is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 09:51 AM   #32
MrGiz
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
If his job approval rating ever gets down to George Bush levels, then you guys won't sound like complete idiots. Until then....
Until then.... you do!
MrGiz is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 09:53 AM   #33
Marshall
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iaintliein View Post
I hope you're right. But my money is on Hillary using him as a photo op in her campaign, the same way Stalin used Trotsky to further the "cause". If he isn't a complete idiot he'll voluntarily get out of her way this time, and very soon.
Say what you will about Obama, but he has Stalin's courage....he doesn't back down, doesn't yield, doesn't compromise, always pushes forward, doesn't care how many have to sacrifice......he has done BIG things as president.....he must be defeated

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-bY92mcOdk
Old 03-18-2011, 09:59 AM   #34
Marshall
BANNED

Obama has a good chance to get reelected.....the media has their face buried in Obama's lap and Conservatives have not yet defeated the Republican party......did Democrats hand pick John McCain?
Old 03-18-2011, 10:00 AM   #35
Iaintliein
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall View Post
Say what you will about Obama, but he has Stalin's courage....he doesn't back down, doesn't yield, doesn't compromise, always pushes forward, doesn't care how many have to sacrifice......he has done BIG things as president.....he must be defeated

Stalin's courage? Stalin was a back room dealer and backstabber, he made his old comrade Trotsky a martyr for the revolution. . . Hillary is the one with Stalin's fortitude and ambition. Obumber is just a clean cut looking kid who reads well aloud.
Iaintliein is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 10:01 AM   #36
Marshall
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iaintliein View Post
Stalin's courage? Stalin was a back room dealer and backstabber, he made his old comrade Trotsky a martyr for the revolution. . .
Exactly!
Old 03-18-2011, 10:09 AM   #37
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
If his job approval rating ever gets down to George Bush levels, then you guys won't sound like complete idiots. Until then....
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGiz View Post
Until then.... you do!
Not sure how that follows, exactly. But ok, whatever.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 10:32 AM   #38
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9
Default Obama appears to be on track

Quote:
According to polls conducted by Gallup "W" rated a 59.6% approval during his third year (see below). Currently, Obama is below 50% (see below). Obama appears to be on track to match or out "perform" "W" in the negative approval column.
http://www.gallup.com/poll/146522/Ob...Job%20Approval

http://www.gallup.com/poll/106426/bu...istration.aspx
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 10:40 AM   #39
topsgt38801
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Even I find it hard to admit I would like to have Clinton back in relation to the current person. I just hope Clinton didn't buy his cigars for Monica with taxpayers money. Seems many of us in the middle and right did change direction for this one. LOL

Obama will go down as the most indecisive president in history even below Carter. He has made our country look weak and is the laughing stock of the world. Even a British paper had an article about how weak and incapable of decision making he is.

Oh to be able to find another Ronnie, but they are very few and far between.

topsgt38801 is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 10:46 AM   #40
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall View Post

You're on drugs. Obama is spineless. That's what's wrong with him. If he had any balls, we might have single payer health care. If he had any balls, we'd be out of Iraq and Afghanistan by now. If he had any balls, he wouldn't be dragging his feet appointing Federal judges. If he had any balls, he wouldn't be preaching budget cutting Republican lite now, he'd be have repealed the Bush tax cuts for the rich and running on our having the lowest tax rates in sixty years and fixing SS by eliminating the $108k wage cap for SS taxes. You could carve a President with more spine out of an overripe banana.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 10:53 AM   #41
Marshall
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
You're on drugs. Obama is spineless. That's what's wrong with him. If he had any balls, we might have single payer health care. If he had any balls, we'd be out of Iraq and Afghanistan by now. If he had any balls, he wouldn't be dragging his feet appointing Federal judges. If he had any balls, he wouldn't be preaching budget cutting Republican lite now, he'd be have repealed the Bush tax cuts for the rich and running on our having the lowest tax rates in sixty years and fixing SS by eliminating the $108k wage cap for SS taxes. You could carve a President with more spine out of an overripe banana.
I'm a conservative, we don't destroy ourselves with drugs......

things he can't get done aren't for lack of trying, it's because his beliefs are foreign to the majority of Americans who resist him.......

I thought the Bush tax cuts were a tax cut on all income levels, not just the rich, besides, the AMT took back much of the tax break for higher earners........

America does not have a revenue problem, it has a spending problem.....

Obama is an Alinsky disciple, they are courageous and shrewd
Old 03-18-2011, 11:00 AM   #42
Doove
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
According to polls conducted by Gallup "W" rated a 59.6% approval during his third year (see below). Currently, Obama is below 50% (see below). Obama appears to be on track to match or out "perform" "W" in the negative approval column.
According to your ridiculous example, nearly every President in history would have been "on track" to spend their last 3 years in the mid to low 30's.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 11:08 AM   #43
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
According to your ridiculous example, nearly every President in history would have been "on track" to spend their last 3 years in the mid to low 30's.
Well excu-use me! You are the one who said "the polls" mattered. I merely showed you what the polls said. I guess you didn't look at the polls before you posted the first time; that, dear sir, is not my fault.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 11:18 AM   #44
DFW5Traveler
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by topsgt38801 View Post
...Oh to be able to find another Ronnie, but they are very few and far between.

There are a few out there, but the Repubs, or neo-cons are afraid of them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
...Obama is spineless...

I actually agree with TTH...
DFW5Traveler is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 11:38 AM   #45
Doove
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Well excu-use me! You are the one who said "the polls" mattered.
Oh brother!

Quote:
I merely showed you what the polls said.
No, you also took it a step further by claiming the polls predicted the inevitability that Obama would end up in the low 30's. I only pointed out the idiotic nature of your claim.

Quote:
I guess you didn't look at the polls before you posted the first time; that, dear sir, is not my fault.
But using idiotic logic that needs to be refuted is your fault.
Doove is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women