Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70486
biomed161085
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453050
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47791
pyramider46370
bambino40453
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 12-14-2015, 09:39 AM   #31
Lena Duvall
Account Disabled

User ID: 244249
My ECCIE Reviews

The logic that providers are at fault when they experience sexual assault or rape due to their "faulty screening or business practices" is rooted in rape culture that is pervasive in society at large. It is the "hobby" version of saying: "Hey girl, you should have known to wear a longer skirt." Or "you should have known to walk down a different street." Or "you should have known to not lose sight of your drink for those few seconds." Or "you should have known to not date/marry that person." The ONLY person who bears the onus for raping someone is the rapist.
Lena Duvall is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2015, 09:43 AM   #32
El Comegente
BANNED

Encounters: 2

OK whine about rape even though you could have prevented it with screening.
I couldn't care less...
I'm not the one being raped.
I guess knowing they are at fault is good enough to sooth your conscious.
I think not putting yourself there in the first place is better.
We aren't talking about women being pulled into bushes at a parking lot being assaulted.
You are inviting these fuckheads into your space.
El Comegente is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2015, 09:45 AM   #33
RandB fan
Valued Poster

99.44% correct, and I do feel bad for the .56% who did screen, confirmed the person was who he said he was, and had something to base an offensive action from if there was a reason. I went though screening the boys that my daughters went out with than some of you hoogars do.

If a crime is committed either report it, follow through on the charges (testify) or consider it a cost of doing business. You know now, and knew getting in, this kind of crap happens and if you are not willing to do the due diligence to protect yourselves (singularly or as a group) then shut the hell up. I am sure that some of you hoogars are afraid to call the police as you have records of arrests, convictions, and maybe are legally bound to abide the law in a aggressive type of justice system. But that is not being discussed here.
We all know that you should not walk alone at night, no less in a bad neighborhood, without street lamps. You wouldn't allow your children to do it no less your teenage daughters, but you get lazy, need the money and let things slide and when it bites you in the ass you some here thinking this is a sex workers support group. What part of "you need to take responsibility for your own lack of planning." don't you understand. If you book an appointment without doing your due diligence and something happens to you knowing that the "Marine" kind of guys are out there, than why come whining here.

If you need physical protection, hire it or buy it, If you need professional business management then hire it, if you fail to so so go get hire some other kind of help that prefers you lay on a couch not a bed.
Poor planning = poop performance (no that is not a typo)

Let me say that I am in no way, shape, or form condoning rape in whatever form but if you want to reap the "big bucks" and don't protect yourself, how am I supposed to have sympathy on you in any way other than your stupidity.

I am not privy to who's been raped, the situation behind them, (and here we only hear 1 side of the story), or what security measures where implemented or bypassed, but I think this is turning into a pity party instead of addressing the cause of the problem and actions to prevent it in the future.

I know a hell of a lot more about this than anyone would give me credit for for but I cannot take pity on someone who operates an illegal business, realizing the risks, not having multiple safe guards in place.

I will say this much some providers have a person who books, follows the providers vetting procedures, confirms references, and identification, state that they don't have problems like the ones I hear of here.

Maybe you address this issue in Hooker Church, Have you asked for assistance from SWAAY?, SWP?, SWOP?, Scarlet Alliance? or any of the other organizations who could assist you in making YOURSELVES safer, and support you in case it does?

It wouldn't be right without...

RandB fan is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2015, 09:54 AM   #34
JadeRose
The Cock Worship Unicorn

User ID: 263584
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

JadeRose is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2015, 09:59 AM   #35
Lena Duvall
Account Disabled

User ID: 244249
My ECCIE Reviews

I nor any other sex worker is NEVER "inviting" rapists to rape. Tha fuck?!
Lena Duvall is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2015, 11:22 AM   #36
RandB fan
Valued Poster

Ignorance of the fact that one (sexual assailant) was out there IS your fault It has been known for a long time, of others before the "Marine", that games were being played , hoogars getting robbed, even "assulted" as some hoogars think theft of services is rape.

Being too stupid as to not step up security is just that...Stupid

Hoogars cost of doing business. $5 for backpage ad, free here, hotel room &79.99 +addons = $100 x 21 days = $2100 everything else you already own.

Should we compare that to one of the businesses I own? $5K month rent, 32 employees at $50K ea, benefits $10K ea, lights, HVAC, trash +hazmat disposal, office computers and machines, vehices, ect ect ect. Would you like to see what I have to gross every month to net enough so I get a return and a paycheck for my services to the business?

I'm tired of your whiney bitch faces spooing blah blah blah.

If I get robbed I could be out $50K to 100K in a fucking heartbeat. Cash is not insurable, neither is ones reputation. I plan to make sure my employees have no reason to steal from me, I reward $10K for anyone turning in someone who is convicted of fraud/ theft from me. I have a system to where no matter who you are you do not get inside my business without a copy of your DL and a felony and wants and warrants report. We do it almost instantly. If you have a warrant we invite you and the police for coffee. No one gets to case my business as it would look bad for someones business that protects assets to be robbed would not be good.

You hoogers provide for sexual gratification and we all know that there are some out there who are perverse past the rational stage. (Keep Austin Weird) and you knew it going in!

You're in the SEX business and you should know your business and know it well. You should have networks of people who provide you with everything that's going on in your industry. But NO!!! you get your drop in the bucket $ and instead of investing in security to make sure you don't get busted, assaulted. raped or worse (whatever the hoogar dictionary calls that these days) you invest in red soled shoes that none of us guys give a fuck about.

Then when something happens you come whining to us instead of getting police, nonprofit organizations, associations, or local members of the sex trade to combat the issue. Instead you get the OP's post and twist it sideways (i thought OP's post sucked from day 1) you complain about being BB'ed and you refuse to call the police but instead come here and want to discuss it.

Don't expect me to have empathy for your problems when your M.O. is "Ignorance and Apathy" towards really addressing the problem.

Poor planning = Poop performance
Old 12-14-2015, 02:58 PM   #37
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeRose View Post
..... I also have a little Intel about ya that not everyone may have insight into just yet, I see you.
Why do you have INTEL on RandB fan?

Is it the result of him trying to book with you?

Is it the result of personal contact with you on his part?

In a previous thread it was put out there that you were attempting to obtain information about other members of this community by trying to solicit information from ladies they had seen under the pretense they were trying to book with you / screening.

Why would you make a statement here in a thread regarding such INTEL? Is it a threat to him in some form? Are you trying to influence his statements through some sort of intimidation?

Are you digging into the personal lives of everyone that posts an opinion opposite yours?
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2015, 03:44 PM   #38
JadeRose
The Cock Worship Unicorn

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
Why do you have INTEL on RandB fan?

Is it the result of him trying to book with you?

Is it the result of personal contact with you on his part?

In a previous thread it was put out there that you were attempting to obtain information about other members of this community by trying to solicit information from ladies they had seen under the pretense they were trying to book with you / screening.

Why would you make a statement here in a thread regarding such INTEL? Is it a threat to him in some form? Are you trying to influence his statements through some sort of intimidation?

Are you digging into the personal lives of everyone that posts an opinion opposite yours?
Oh lookie, another character assassination attempt. you do realize your statements are still futile, right? Let me remind you of something:

(staff edit; private communications removed; ztonk)

(Lol, sorry had to)

You have no such evidence whatsoever that I've done these things, they were put out there by SL after this misunderstanding: someone contacted me pretending to be SL, so I messaged jessicarevellie to ask if it was him and she didn't want to give out his number. It ended up being another shady character, end of story. There's no issue besides the ones you're attempting to create, as far as Jessica.. she's sweet and I rather like her.

As for a possible threat/intimidation towards RandB? Yeah, sounds legit. The infamous keyboard bully with just a few too many sociopathic undertones in his posts for comfort.... who openly threatened to come to a location he knew I would be at. Boy, I'm sure the one to be worried about here.

Cool story though! You still slay me you ol' teddy bear.
Old 12-14-2015, 04:26 PM   #39
Toyz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

We seem to be at an impasse...two sides that have common interests but will defend their turf until the bitter end.

Its the GOP vs the Dems
Christians vs Muslims
Rocky vs Bullwinkle...er...Apollo Creed

Heres what I see.

*Hoogars want to feel like the community (all genders) care for their safety...
*Johns want the Hoogars to take precausions, or quit bitching WHEN THEY DON'T

I absolutely agree with both sides. But neither "side" is 100% right. There is always a bit of grey.

Here are a couple of stories to wrap your heads around for relevance.

Story I: A girl comes home to find her place devoid of belongings. She calls the cops. Cops fill out a report. During the questioning cop asks the girl "did you lock your door"? Girl says "Its never happened to me before, so no...I don't lock my door".

Lesson to be learned?

Story II: Ambulance arrives at the scene of an accident...driver is in the car, dazed, but otherwise ok. Passenger is 50' down the roadway with his head 3' inside of the tractor trailer that was in front of them. Drivers wearing a seatbelt...passenger was texting for his next hoogar visit, but no seat belt.

Lesson to be learned?

The board can only protect so much. Vigilantes can only right so many wrongs. And that's always AFTER the damage is done, It doesn't fix YOU. There are crazies in this world...hell you probably know some, you might even be one. PROTECT YOURSELF...

Its like anti gun peeps who cry that the police will protect us...no...they will clean up the blood, have your body wheeled away, and MAYBE avenge your death.

Lesson to be learned? None...you're dead...

What RandB is saying...I think...is NOT that no one cares. Its that almost every case could be prevented if you screen correctly. Hell WhixxZy has been preaching it for years...and know what? Hes right. OF COURSE NOT EVERY INCIDENT IS BECAUSE OF BAD SCREENING... BUT BE HONEST, MOST ARE.

If you don't know how to screen...learn....plenty of Hoogars here to share what works for them. But if you are gonna roll them dice...well...don't ever, ever say you weren't warned.

The minute you let your guard down is when you get KTFO...don't get knocked the fuck out...
Toyz is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2015, 04:32 PM   #40
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeRose View Post
Oh lookie, another character assassination attempt.
Anyone doing research on you finds out what little "character" you have. No reason to assassinate it.

You realize cutting and pasting from a PM I sent you asking you to quit sending me PMs is a violation of guidelines right?

as to the questions. Nothing to prove. You made a statement here in post #29 about extra INTEL you have on RandB fan.
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2015, 04:53 PM   #41
JadeRose
The Cock Worship Unicorn

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Anyone doing research on you finds out what little "character" you have. No reason to assassinate it.

You realize cutting and pasting from a PM I sent you asking you to quit sending me PMs is a violation of guidelines right?

as to the questions. Nothing to prove. You made a statement here in post #29 about extra INTEL you have on RandB fan.

LOL. You are truly remarkable to be making any kind of judgements on anyone here.

Research? And I'm very curious about what you think you know the slightest about regarding me? Or DO you?

Let me guess.

The psycho marine and his outing of some of my past personal info and his ludicrous lies about me, right? Just a guess. I'm sure you've scoured the internet, right... thinking you know jack shit regarding me based on what some other abusive individual decided to write about me to attempt the same thing you're attempting? To gain POWER, CONTROL, and TO ABUSE. You certain types rely on each other don't you? You really think youre that different from the likes of him? Think again. Abuse, criminality and instability take many forms. I know this is you and RandBs soapbox on me because you obviously received some kind of info somewhere about me and you know my first name! Oh golly gee, woe is me. Making your little subliminal comments as if you know anything about anything that you're talking about. As if you have place and proper judgement to make any kind of assessment on someone else. You're Still Lacking.You can't bother me with that, super BSC guy already had you guys beat by about 7 months. Thank God that's over. Maybe try another BSC thread about me? That seemed effective. Nobody reasonable and noble on here trusts your judgement.

Some advice: consider the source and dont be so impressionable. Also, keep your rambunctious eccie power trippin' to yourself. IT DOESN'T WORK! NOBODY CARES! My "rep" is spotless, sir. I'm obviously super concerned with the perception of me by people such as yourself. Feel free to continue swallowing your foot though.
Old 12-14-2015, 05:02 PM   #42
RandB fan
Valued Poster

Whispers,

Don't worry I am Hiring ToyZ to be my publicist Very nice work, ToyZ. (it was De Niro in Raging Bullwinkle wasn't it)

My favorite part was at 1:00

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2KEuPEjY8c

Quote:
Anyone doing research on you finds out what little "character" you have. No reason to assassinate it. Hell, if you can't find it on the web just ask. I think we all have it don't we?

Old 12-14-2015, 05:06 PM   #43
JadeRose
The Cock Worship Unicorn

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandB fan View Post
Whispers,

Don't worry I am Hiring ToyZ to be my publicist Very nice work, ToyZ. (it was De Niro in Raging Bullwinkle wasn't it)

My favorite part was at 1:00

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2KEuPEjY8c
Exhibit A! Please do tell, RandB. Everyone wants to know my real name and family members names I'm sure. Then the board can finally function without the aid of "humorous" sociopathic attacks and underhanded individuals seeking to cause trouble for providers. This is the topic of the hour, isn't it?
Old 12-14-2015, 05:19 PM   #44
SpiceItUp
Ambassador

Encounters: 37

I'm not sure what the hell any of this has to do with the initial topic but people had best be aware that anything that could even be construed as a threat to out someone could potentially bite them in the ass.

There is zero tolerance for that here.

-Spice
SpiceItUp is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2015, 06:01 PM   #45
irishlad
Valued Poster

If I go strolling alone in a real bad part of town in the middle of the night and get beaten and robbed, it's partly my fault. That's a fact. I suppose that reasoning could extend to some hypothetical rape scenarios...

BUT...

Is ECCIE a real bad part of town? Isn't part of the idea to improve on girls shaking their ass on the street?

Even if I get robbed, we still condemn and focus on the mugger right? If we catch him, me being such an easy mark isn't going to be mitigating circumstance. "But judge, he made it so easy I HAD to beat his ass down and take his wallet. I figured he wanted it".

Also, RandB you equated it to someone beating you on a bid in a business deal. In THAT scenario someone is just playing the game you were both playing and winning fair and square. Rape isn't ever "winning fair and square". I doubt you meant that though, just not a valid comparison.
irishlad is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women