Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70429
biomed160678
Yssup Rider60002
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47606
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37090
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35424
Mojojo33117

Old 02-10-2015, 08:53 AM   #31
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Why even go on? WE has already said that we're all a bunch of racists (even though all the democratic presidential candidates for 2016 are white) and we want to blame the actions of a few on many (rather than really blame just Obama), and we can't blame the few for the cartels (because WE just did that!). WE had too much to drink obviously. You know what they say about alcohol, it increases the desire to think but reduces the performance....or was that sex? Probably the same thing for WE. Of course, WE would never go to Iraq and hug all the Muslims...wait a minute...Isn't WE blaming all the republicans for the actions of a few. Yes, he is. So this must be that proverbial meeting between the pot and the kettle.
Quote:
MACDUFF: What three things does drink especially provoke?

PORTER: Marry, sir, nose-painting, sleep, and
urine. Lechery, sir, it provokes, and unprovokes;
it provokes the desire, but it takes
away the performance: therefore, much drink
may be said to be an equivocator with lechery:
it makes him, and it mars him; it sets
him on, and it takes him off; it persuades him,
and disheartens him; makes him stand to, and
not stand to; in conclusion, equivocates him
in a sleep, and, giving him the lie, leaves him.

Macbeth Act 2, Scene 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
every time Hollywood snorts, one more cop, newspaper reporter or judicial authority in mexico gets bribed or killed if they don't go along and a rival cartel member is put through a wood chipper

don't they feel good?
+1
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2015, 12:38 PM   #32
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
However, it was the Obama administration who armed them and allowed them to kill border agents with impunity.

It was the GOP who freed the slaves.
It was the GOP who gave the freed slaves the right to vote.
It was the GOP who freed the Cubans and Filipinos from the Spanish.
It was the GOP who gave women the right to vote.
It was the GOP who stood up to the Soviet Union and showed the world how it was done.
It was the GOP who got the Equal Rights Act of 1964 passed.
It was the GOP who tried to protect the Vietnamese from the ravages of communism but lost out to the Democratic party.
It was the GOP who started the EPA.
It was the GOP who finally defeated the Soviet Union.
It was the GOP who finally stood up to Muslim terrorism but taking the war to them.

Here is a partial list of the GOP's possible presidential candidates;
Ted Cruz

Jeb Bush

Ben Carson

Marco Rubio

Carly Fiorina
Ok in this group find out who is the Mason. That person will be your GOP Candidate. all others are just scenery.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2015, 02:57 PM   #33
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Obama is not, right?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2015, 05:44 PM   #34
rioseco
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by rioseco View Post
In your wet dreams perhaps.

So I take your lack of an intelligent response to my previous questions as a resounding NO !

You do not have an answer going forward, only an attack upon the past !
Sounds familar.......Have you been drinking whitehouse brew with Ferry "O" ?
rioseco is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2015, 06:16 PM   #35
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
However, it was the Obama administration who armed them and allowed them to kill border agents with impunity.

It was the GOP who freed the slaves.That was a very long time ago and the Republican party back then is not the same as now.
It was the GOP who gave the freed slaves the right to vote. Same response to the previous***
It was the GOP who freed the Cubans and Filipinos from the Spanish. Again read above***
It was the GOP who gave women the right to vote.** Yet they don't give a shit if they make less than a man doing the same equal work.
It was the GOP who stood up to the Soviet Union and showed the world how it was done.**ARe you referring to Reagan's years? You do know the Cold War happen before Reagan?***
It was the GOP who got the Equal Rights Act of 1964 passed.**Are you saying No Democrats supported the Bill***
It was the GOP who tried to protect the Vietnamese from the ravages of communism but lost out to the Democratic party.***Bullshit***
It was the GOP who started the EPA.***And last Presidential election isn't that what Rick Perry said he wanted to get rid of if he was POTUS****
It was the GOP who finally defeated the Soviet Union.****Didn't Reagan have a Democratic control Congress and Senate most of his years****
It was the GOP who finally stood up to Muslim terrorism but taking the war to them.*****And it was a Dem President who killed Public Enemy #1 and also who has killed more Al-Queada terrorist in his first 4 years than Bush's 8 years combined****

Here is a partial list of the GOP's possible presidential candidates;
Ted Cruz**No chance not even respected by the Latinos

Jeb Bush****America will never support another Bush***

Ben Carson**An Uncle Tom-he wouldn't even carry the Black Vote- he's a token for the GOP so they can say : see we have a darky running for office*** Do you really think the GOP wanted Herman Cain? Michael Steele was a desperate attempt by the GOP to try to convince Americans that the party is diverse- you see how that ended***

Marco RubioI like some things about him- but has no shot

Carly Fiorina***She's 2 elections too late- should have used her instead of Palin back in 2008****
Fixed it for you***

Can you tell me anything remarkable the Republicans have passed since Reagan has left office that has benefited majority of Americans? Can you tell me the last time a Republican President lowered your taxes?
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2015, 08:55 PM   #36
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

cultmember1911 it was IS who killed your beloved Kayla. http://www.debbieschlussel.com/77161...-israel-bitch/

Have fun with your 72 Yasser Arafat's Kay... LOL <-933

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2015, 09:11 PM   #37
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
Can you tell me anything remarkable the Republicans have passed since Reagan has left office that has benefited majority of Americans? Can you tell me the last time a Republican President lowered your taxes?

You forgot to list this Odumbo accomplishment, WE:

Quote:
"At least 2,464 people have now been killed by US drone strikes outside the country’s declared war zones since President Barack Obama’s inauguration six years ago, the Bureau’s latest monthly report reveals."

https://www.thebureauinvestigates.co...-inauguration/
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2015, 09:26 PM   #38
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Fixed it for you***

So all in all what the final analysis will be is, we'll be stuck with another Liberal Demagogue in 2016 and beyond. Either way Liberal or Conservative you'll get the same song and dance.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2015, 07:51 AM   #39
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

Quote:
Fixed it for you***
You've lost any last ounce of credibility you ever had by exposing yourself as an anti-semitic 9/11 truther.

You should stop foaming at the mouth and go sit in the corner and do some productive thumb chasing while they work on a cure for your Bush Derangement Syndrome (BDS).
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2015, 08:05 AM   #40
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfejunkie View Post
You've lost any last ounce of credibility you ever had by exposing yourself as an anti-semitic, 9/11 truther.

You should stop foaming at the mouth and go sit in the corner and do some productive thumb chasing while they work on a cure for your Bush Derangement Syndrome (BDS).
Where did I say I was anti-semitic? If I disagree with Jewish Lawyer that makes me anti-semitic? FYI: I was raised in Queens, NY and my elementary and middle school year- prior to zoning I was educated in schools in Jewish communities. Many of my best childhood friends are Jews.
I have been on record saying that at least the Jews I know are some of the most successful hard working people I have come across. Every last one of my childhood Jewish friends are successful-I don't know where[ you get this anti-semitic rhetoric from- and just because I don't believe 9-11 happened the way the govt stated that makes me a truther?

Attachment 391260
Old 02-11-2015, 08:36 AM   #41
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

Quote:
I am a racist - It's your people who are terrorizing peaceful law-abiding Palestinians and you are calling me the racist?????
If you don't see this post as anti-semitic you're out of your fucking mind.

Good bye!
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2015, 08:58 AM   #42
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfejunkie View Post
If you don't see this post as anti-semitic you're out of your fucking mind.

Good bye!
So are you saying every Palestinian is a criminal or a terrorist? You truly have been brain washed by the media. Here's an interesting article: http://electronicintifada.net/conten...-children/4263

Here's an interesting note from the article: When Israelis are killed and injured by a Palestinian attack, the TV news networks are quick to cut to “breaking news” reports. Harrowing footage from the scene and interviews with outraged Israeli government officials are swiftly broadcast, and harsh statements are quickly issued by government and UN officials to appear in tomorrow’s front page newspaper stories.

Meanwhile, the steady killing of Palestinian civilians, many of them children, by the Israeli occupation army goes largely unnoticed and unreported.

By consistently emphasizing the suffering of Israelis, and downplaying or ignoring the killings of Palestinians, the media convey a false impression that Palestinian “attacks” are the principal feature of the conflict.

Today there was a man who killed 3 muslim college students in what appears to be a hate crime of a parking spot: http://www.wral.com/chapel-hill-poli...ting/14438074/

Had this been a Muslim shoots and kills 3 innocent Christians the media would be demonizing as a terrorist and possible connections to ISIS.
Old 02-11-2015, 03:11 PM   #43
Sickpuppy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Quote:
Attachment 390923

Get use to this ASS-Clowns- this is what you will see the Rest of your filthy Miserable Lives!!!!!
Typical liberal snarkiness. BTW, undocumented immigrants are not citizens of the US, dumbshit - they are here illegally. To prove me wrong and that other countries don't enforce their immigration laws, please drive south to the border and sneak across the mexican border, then send us a postcard from prison. I'm not for mass deportation, but let's stop the liberal rhetoric describing them as "undocumented". They are here illegally.
Sickpuppy is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2015, 03:41 PM   #44
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sickpuppy View Post
Typical liberal snarkiness. BTW, undocumented immigrants are not citizens of the US, dumbshit - they are here illegally. To prove me wrong and that other countries don't enforce their immigration laws, please drive south to the border and sneak across the mexican border, then send us a postcard from prison. I'm not for mass deportation, but let's stop the liberal rhetoric describing them as "undocumented". They are here illegally.
So was Ronald Reagan wrong to offer them Amnesty? Also, you just posted a thread and asked for no name calling on your thread but see fit to call names on other people's thread? Fucking Hypocrite!!!!!!
Old 02-11-2015, 04:11 PM   #45
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
So was Ronald Reagan wrong to offer them Amnesty?
What does that have to do with Obaminable "granting" them amnesty?

BTW: What don't you drop the pretentiousness and just call them "Mescans"?
LexusLover is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women