Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160705
Yssup Rider60042
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47625
pyramider46370
bambino40341
CryptKicker37094
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35446
Mojojo33117

Old 08-04-2010, 04:07 PM   #31
Spacemtn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glockaffion View Post
Quote:"wow nice Lifetime Premium Access (that is impressive to me)(: does it make you proud? it means your lifes really already over, like wearing a Giant sign like i'm an Ultimate loser with no hope for ever- {fill in the blank} hehe nothing personal(Really!!!) but just an observation. pat.on.the.back: (emote) way togo! you made it!! what all the other board members are on their way towards"
" I can relate much more to this topic than you think and insults should not be a part of this"--

ok yeah but really Wasn't Personal, just Musings, Hope to never get to that "point myself" and break off...(I'm actually 28 still have hope right oldtimers?) lol sexual compulsion therapy anyone

should'nt there be tax funded psycologists and psychiatrists for everyone(even illegals) lol

anyone Wanna buy me PREMIUM ACCESS again and get me back into the fold LOL
Glockaffion,
So far, you have posted 4 times and the 2 that I have read have been patently offensive. I know you are new here, but we "encourage" our members to be civil to one another. Sixxbach has already indicated this to you.
If you plan on staying in our community for very long, I would advise that you adopt a different tone in your posts. Everyone's welcome to post if it is relevant to the topic, but when it has nothing to do with the topic and is only to irritate others, then the Moderator staff must act.

Check your PM's, sir.

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
Spacemtn is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 04:09 PM   #32
Guest110713-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

I dont think Glockaffion is hispanic.
Guest110713-1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 04:25 PM   #33
tdub99
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

I often wonder how many people that complain about illegal immigration may also be involved in something illegal, taxes, DUI, some type of hobby or recreation.
tdub99 is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 04:38 PM   #34
rrrabbit
Eat me, or mount me

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdub99 View Post
I often wonder how many people that complain about illegal immigration may also be involved in something illegal, taxes, DUI, some type of hobby or recreation.
I often drive over the speed limit. Last time I checked, that too, is illegal.

Hope that helps.
rrrabbit is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 04:41 PM   #35
VictoriaLyn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2709
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

About the 14th Amendment

"All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and the State wherein they reside."

The United States did not limit immigration in 1868 when the Fourteenth Amendment was ratified. Thus there were, by definition, no illegal immigrants and the issue of citizenship for children of those here in violation of the law was nonexistent.

In 1866, Senator Jacob Howard clearly spelled out the intent of the 14th Amendment by stating:
"Every person born within the limits of the United States, and subject to their jurisdiction, is by virtue of natural law and national law a citizen of the United States. This will not, of course, include persons born in the United States who are foreigners, aliens, who belong to the families of ambassadors or foreign ministers accredited to the Government of the United States, but will include every other class of persons. It settles the great question of citizenship and removes all doubt as to what persons are or are not citizens of the United States. This has long been a great desideratum in the jurisprudence and legislation of this country."
This understanding was reaffirmed by Senator Edward Cowan, who stated:
"[A foreigner in the United States] has a right to the protection of the laws; but he is not a citizen in the ordinary acceptance of the word..."
The phrase "subject to the jurisdiction thereof" was intended to exclude American-born persons from automatic citizenship whose allegiance to the United States was not complete. With illegal aliens who are unlawfully in the United States, their native country has a claim of allegiance on the child. Thus, the completeness of their allegiance to the United States is impaired, which therefore precludes automatic citizenship.
Supreme Court decisions
The correct interpretation of the 14th Amendment is that an illegal alien mother is subject to the jurisdiction of her native country, as is her baby.
The Court essentially stated that the status of the parents determines the citizenship of the child. To qualify children for birthright citizenship, based on the 14th Amendment, parents must owe "direct and immediate allegiance" to the U.S. and be "completely subject" to its jurisdiction. In other words, they must be United States citizens.
Congress subsequently passed a special act to grant full citizenship to American Indians, who were not citizens even through they were born within the borders of the United States. The Citizens Act of 1924, codified in 8USCSß1401, provides that:
The following shall be nationals and citizens of the United States at birth:
(a) a person born in the United States and subject to the jurisdiction thereof;
(b) a person born in the United States to a member of an Indian, Eskimo, Aleutian, or other aboriginal tribe.
VictoriaLyn is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 06:22 PM   #36
PoetMeister
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Geez Nuglet..i even put the comments after each section. Sorry that was too difficult for you to understand. Let me simplify for you.

Illegal...do you understand what that means? Here try websters. Here's the link in case you don't own a book: http://www.merriam-webster.com/netdict/illegal

Each point you made to argue against the illegal immigration problem was weak...I merely pointed out how your points didn't even address the issue.
PoetMeister is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 06:25 PM   #37
nuglet
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Thank you so much PM. You gratuitous help is appreciated. I know your a bright light in your group. Your litter mates really admire you. Now you can go look up sycophant. If you weren't such Troll, you'd realize your points are still dull.
nuglet is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 06:32 PM   #38
PoetMeister
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Damn nuglet you must be campin this thread...I'm a senior engineer making 6 figures...i'll go head to head with you in debate any day. Keep distracting from the actual discussion points..it works so well. Guess that's all one can expect from someone who's handle is synonomous with turdballs.

On a side note all this talk of illegal immigration..i'm certainly not saying our immigration policies don't need to be changed....also not saying the ppl that are illegal don't work their asses off in fact it's a free ride for companies to abuse them which is a shame. If the administration actually cared about the ppl they could address this.
PoetMeister is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 06:33 PM   #39
nuglet
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoetMeister View Post
Damn nuglet you must be campin this thread...I'm a senior engineer making 6 figures...i'll go head to head with you in debate any day. Keep distracting from the actual discussion points..it works so well.
Well well well, good for you. Enough of wasting the boards time... check your PMs.. you do know how to do that don't you?
Old 08-04-2010, 09:16 PM   #40
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

http://www.tshirthell.com/funny-shir...-the-fuck-out/

Just ran across it this evening. Humor, damn it.
78704 is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 09:47 PM   #41
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

The Mariel boatlift in '80 and the Hong Kong exodus from '89 (Tiananmen) to '97 (the Handover) were instructive; about half the marielitos stayed in Miami; it was good for the city's economy. Vancouver, Toronto, San Francisco, New York, Melbourne, Sydney, Auckland, Singapore and Dublin all benefited greatly from the Exodus.
78704 is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 11:47 PM   #42
nuglet
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 78704 View Post

Love IT!! It is FUNNY! I'm gonna order one!
Old 08-05-2010, 04:27 AM   #43
rrrabbit
Eat me, or mount me

Quote:
Originally Posted by 78704 View Post

I want one that says "Man Ho" up front, and "Now Hiring" in the back, and wear it into every strip club.
Old 08-05-2010, 04:54 AM   #44
onehitwonder
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 27124

Ok. Don't go all bad on me...............

As far as th OP's statement about the "job situation" I agree. I have on at least 4 occasions been turned down for a job because I do not speak spanish. And this is in retail and office work. And NOT owned or targeted specifically to the hispanic community. I was working at a SC here in Dallas as the doorgirl (for over 2 yrs) when it changed ownership and they decided to make it a Latino club. They went so far as to tell me I needed to be bilingual. Hell, I barely got proper english down as it is!!! I know that's illegal, however it's hard to sue SOB's. Lawyers won't take cases against Sexual Orintated Businesses. They're too hard to win. I looked into it when they let me go for not being bilingual. Needless to say when I called to pick up my last check the new doorgirl could'nt speak english at all...not a word. I lost my job because I spoke one language, english. What happened to being 'bilingual'?
onehitwonder is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 05:20 AM   #45
rrrabbit
Eat me, or mount me

Quote:
Originally Posted by onehitwonder View Post
Ok. Don't go all bad on me...............

As far as th OP's statement about the "job situation" I agree. I have on at least 4 occasions been turned down for a job because I do not speak spanish. And this is in retail and office work. And NOT owned or targeted specifically to the hispanic community. I was working at a SC here in Dallas as the doorgirl (for over 2 yrs) when it changed ownership and they decided to make it a Latino club. They went so far as to tell me I needed to be bilingual. Hell, I barely got proper english down as it is!!! I know that's illegal, however it's hard to sue SOB's. Lawyers won't take cases against Sexual Orintated Businesses. They're too hard to win. I looked into it when they let me go for not being bilingual. Needless to say when I called to pick up my last check the new doorgirl could'nt speak english at all...not a word. I lost my job because I spoke one language, english. What happened to being 'bilingual'?
Heh. I know where you are coming from.

I thought we were an English speaking nation. It never ceases to amaze me how many government forms are also published in Spanish.

I was in Miami last week for a business meeting. Half the damn restaurants had menus written in Spanish. They had to bring me the special version "English" ones, and the "special" English speaking hostess had to take my order because none of the waitstaff spoke English.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women