Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 254
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160705
Yssup Rider60032
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47616
pyramider46370
bambino40341
CryptKicker37092
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35446
Mojojo33117

Old 01-12-2017, 02:13 AM   #31
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussycat View Post
BUT THEN CAME THE FUCKING SAUDIS AND THEY RETALIATED AGAINST US!!

Yeah the very FUCKING DAY that it was confirmed that American oil production was higher than theirs they announced that they were loosing the floodgates of their production, and they flooded the world with their cheapass oil and drove the price down to put American oil producers out of business!!
Once again you are talking out of your ass. Are the Saudis supposed to give up market share to the US? They have ALWAYS been a swing producer. Over the years (before we invented fracking) they frequently opened the pumps when necessary to keep world oil prices from skyrocketing. That was beneficial to us.

Why do you assume their latest action was aimed at us anyway? The people they really worry about are the Russians and the Iranians. Lower oil prices are hurting both of those Saudi enemies (far more than us) and punishing them for propping up Assad in Syria.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2017, 06:14 AM   #32
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milly23 View Post
Where did I say there were jobs for everyone who wanted one? I didn't say hey or infer that. I said that the number given by Trump included people not looking for a job. And I didn't say your article said that, Trump said that it was 96 million people. So that's false. So now you admit that Trump is a liar. You just said that it's not 93 million. So yeah admit that and then maybe talk to me about other stuff.
Trump did not say 96 million, he said 93 million. Now if you're going to be a stickler on facts you're wrong again. Read the link. Politifact isnt a far right organization:

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...ople-out-work/

Now, there are approximately 40 million people between the ages of 22 to 65 that aren't in the workforce who are eligible to work. How many are looking I don't know. But it's certainly higher than 4.7%, or approximately 8 million people. Let's just see where the economy is in a year. Are you willing to bet the GDP under Trump wil be lower or equal to Obamas GDP? I'm betting it will be around 4%, closer to Reagan and Clintons economy. Now back to my original question for you. Didn't Obama try to kill the coal mining industry through regulations? If you don't answer Ill take it as a yes.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 01-12-2017, 07:22 AM   #33
Milly23
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Trump did not say 96 million, he said 93 million. Now if you're going to be a stickler on facts you're wrong again. Read the link. Politifact isnt a far right organization:

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...ople-out-work/

Now, there are approximately 40 million people between the ages of 22 to 65 that aren't in the workforce who are eligible to work. How many are looking I don't know. But it's certainly higher than 4.7%, or approximately 8 million people. Let's just see where the economy is in a year. Are you willing to bet the GDP under Trump wil be lower or equal to Obamas GDP? I'm betting it will be around 4%, closer to Reagan and Clintons economy. Now back to my original question for you. Didn't Obama try to kill the coal mining industry through regulations? If you don't answer Ill take it as a yes.
Wait are you arguing that 3 million people changes that he used that number to say all hose people were looking for a job and couldn't find one when that's a lie? But even more, maybe you didn't watch the press conference and just aren't informed but he said 96 million. Maybe don't pull an article from last year when trying to defend a guy who changes his mind so much. He's added 3 million people to that number if he said 93 million then. If you're going to be a stickler for facts and defend a guy, at least know when what he's saying. If you don't answer that it was a lie and try to throw more promises that we can't know yet, I will take that as a yes Trump is a liar. Funny you are asking me to answer a question but refuse to answer mine.
Milly23 is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2017, 07:38 AM   #34
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Wait are you arguing that 3 million people changes that he used that number to say all hose people were looking for a job and couldn't find one when that's a lie? But even more, maybe you didn't watch the press conference and just aren't informed but he said 96 million. Maybe don't pull an article from last year when trying to defend a guy who changes his mind so much. He's added 3 million people to that number if he said 93 million then. If you're going to be a stickler for facts and defend a guy, at least know when what he's saying. If you don't answer that it was a lie and try to throw more promises that we can't know yet, I will take that as a yes Trump is a liar. Funny you are asking me to answer a question but refuse to answer mine.
Post a link where he said 96 million. And I never said 93 or 96 million people were looking for work. The Lefty Bible, NY times backs up my assertion that the true unemployment rate is more than 4.7% And, The Times said Trump wasn't entirely wrong. So there's your answer.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/02/11...t-sort-of.html

Now, are you willing to bet that Trumps economy will be flatter than Obamas? I'll book that bet. And your refusal to address Obamas punitive coal mining regs suggest that you know you're full of shit.
Old 01-12-2017, 07:52 AM   #35
Milly23
Valued Poster

Quote:
Post a link where he said 96 million. And I never said 93 or 96 million people were looking for work. The Lefty Bible, NY times backs up my assertion that the true unemployment rate is more than 4.7%

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/02/11...t-sort-of.html

Now, are you willing to bet that Trumps economy will be flatter than Obamas? I'll. Ok that bet. And your refusal to address Obamas punitive coal mining regs suggest that you know you're full of shit.
I will give you that maybe it's higher. I never said you said it was 96 million. I said Trump said that and that's a blantant lie. Why do I need to post a link? He literally said it yesterday in his press conference. Go look up the transcript and see what the guy you're defending is saying so that you can know what you're going to have to defend. He said 96 million was the true amount of people who can't find a job and want one. You're refusal to address that lie and yet push for me to address something else is laughable. And the fact that you want to say I'm full of shit, yet you don't know the things your defending is hilarious. I apparently know more on the guy you're defending. Maybe you know you're full of shit and misinformed.
Old 01-12-2017, 08:28 AM   #36
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
I will give you that maybe it's higher. I never said you said it was 96 million. I said Trump said that and that's a blantant lie. Why do I need to post a link? He literally said it yesterday in his press conference. Go look up the transcript and see what the guy you're defending is saying so that you can know what you're going to have to defend. He said 96 million was the true amount of people who can't find a job and want one. You're refusal to address that lie and yet push for me to address something else is laughable. And the fact that you want to say I'm full of shit, yet you don't know the things your defending is hilarious. I apparently know more on the guy you're defending. Maybe you know you're full of shit and misinformed.
Well, let's do things in order. I asked you to address Obamas war on coal first. But he and Hillary said they wanted to put coal mines out of business. I posted The NY Times article that said Trump was partially right. The bottomline, its much higher than the number Obama wants you to believe. So he's lying too isn't he. It's not up to me to prove your point. You produce evidence to support what you're saying. Post a link where Teump said what you said he said. But if you want to defend Obamas lies, go ahead. You like your doctor you can keep your doctor. You can keep your plan. Your premiums wil go down $2500. Red line in Syria. Not a smidgen of corruption. I could go on. But here's a suggestion. Take your "game" to the National Political forum. The Libtards have been dropping like flies since Trumps victory. We can debate your opinions with more vigor there.
Old 01-12-2017, 08:51 AM   #37
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
But here's a suggestion. Take your "game" to the National Political forum. The Libtards have been dropping like flies since Trumps victory. We can debate your opinions with more vigor there.
I second the motion, bam... but he'll need to up his game. He goes off half-cocked in too many directions at once. I think he has ADD.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2017, 09:37 AM   #38
Milly23
Valued Poster

Quote:
Well, let's do things in order. I asked you to address Obamas war on coal first. But he and Hillary said they wanted to put coal mines out of business. I posted The NY Times article that said Trump was partially right. The bottomline, its much higher than the number Obama wants you to believe. So he's lying too isn't he. It's not up to me to prove your point. You produce evidence to support what you're saying. Post a link where Teump said what you said he said. But if you want to defend Obamas lies, go ahead. You like your doctor you can keep your doctor. You can keep your plan. Your premiums wil go down $2500. Red line in Syria. Not a smidgen of corruption. I could go on. But here's a suggestion. Take your "game" to the National Political forum. The Libtards have been dropping like flies since Trumps victory. We can debate your opinions with more vigor there.

This is going nowhere. You don't have to prove my point. Why do I need to produce a link to a press conference. It's a fact he said it, its on national tv. Shall I go through lies? Mexico will pay for the wall, we will repel and replace immediately (it's been repelled), 96 million unemployed, Trump U, etc. Oh you like links here's on from a site you used:
http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/

Here's a suggestion, don't talk about me defending lies when you are defending a guy who lies more. I take it to the national forum, how about you too since you are talking about it just as much.
Old 01-12-2017, 09:41 AM   #39
Milly23
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
I second the motion, bam... but he'll need to up his game. He goes off half-cocked in too many directions at once. I think he has ADD.
I think it's called ADHD now. Don't have it. I'm going in many directions because the guy in question does that so I have to talk about all the lies and flip flops going on in one post. You up game and maybe I will up mine but I don't feel like the defenses on here have any true substance. Sorry, but the other guy didn't even know what Trump said yesterday, can't really take someone serious when they blindly defend a guy not knowing what he said.
Old 01-12-2017, 09:47 AM   #40
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
This is going nowhere. You don't have to prove my point. Why do I need to produce a link to a press conference. It's a fact he said it, its on national tv. Shall I go through lies? Mexico will pay for the wall, we will repel and replace immediately (it's been repelled), 96 million unemployed, Trump U, etc. Oh you like links here's on from a site you used:
http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/

Here's a suggestion, don't talk about me defending lies when you are defending a guy who lies more. I take it to the national forum, how about you too since you are talking about it just as much.
Let's stay on point here Millsy. Post a YouTube video of Trump saying 96 million people looking for work. I'm sure there's a clip from his pressed you can post to prove what you're saying. You need to back your assertions with fact. I'm not going to take your opinion or statements as fact. Here's another article from a left leaning rag. Trumps claim of 40% unemployment came from David Stockman, he didn't pull it out to f his ass. Just as The NY Times stated, there is some basis in fact on Trumps claim.

https://www.bloomberg.com/view/artic...stats-are-true
Old 01-12-2017, 09:52 AM   #41
Milly23
Valued Poster

Quote:
Let's stay on point here Millsy. Post a YouTube video of Trump saying 96 million people looking for work. I'm sure there's a clip from his pressed you can post to prove what you're saying. You need to back your assertions with fact. I'm not going to take your opinion or statements as fact. Here's another article from a left leaning rag. Trumps claim of 40% unemployment came from David Stockman, he didn't pull it out to f his ass. Just as The NY Times stated, there is some basis in fact on Trumps claim.

https://www.bloomberg.com/view/artic...stats-are-true
https://youtu.be/M446szTic40

All facts, no opinion.
Old 01-12-2017, 09:57 AM   #42
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
https://youtu.be/M446szTic40

All facts, no opinion.
Well very good Millsy, was it that hard? To show you I'm a fair guy, Ill answer my question for you. Pay close attention around the 2:30 mark. I can Post Hillary's famous comments too:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DpTIhyMa-Nw
Old 01-12-2017, 10:03 AM   #43
Milly23
Valued Poster

Quote:
Well very good Millsy, was it that hard? To show you I'm a fair guy, Ill answer my question for you. Pay close attention around the 2:30 mark. I can Post Hillary's famous comments too:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DpTIhyMa-Nw
Hard no. But why do I need to show you what was said by the guy you defend just yesterday? You should know that. Well it's only right you answer your question for me, since I answered my question for you. Trump is a liar. He lied about unemployed as the clip showed and as the politifact article showed, he lies pretty often. So I guess that's the end of this conversation. Good day.
Old 01-12-2017, 10:52 AM   #44
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Hard no. But why do I need to show you what was said by the guy you defend just yesterday? You should know that. Well it's only right you answer your question for me, since I answered my question for you. Trump is a liar. He lied about unemployed as the clip showed and as the politifact article showed, he lies pretty often. So I guess that's the end of this conversation. Good day.
You have to defend and support your own aurguments and statements like a big boy should. I don't sit around watching TV all day. I never saw him say 96 million people. And I reasearched it. But the fact remains that unemployment is still a problem. A robust economy will put more people to work. I'm betting Trumps economic plans will produce a growing and vibrant economy. More so than what the Obama years have produced. Are you willing to take my bet? I'm willing to put up with Trumps hyberpole if he produces. And Millsy, for a guy who seems bent out of shape about lies, how do you rationalize all the Obamas lies? Or Clinton lies?
Old 01-12-2017, 11:07 AM   #45
Milly23
Valued Poster

Quote:
You have to defend and support your own aurguments and statements like a big boy should. I don't sit around watching TV all day. I never saw him say 96 million people. And I reasearched it. But the fact remains that unemployment is still a problem. A robust economy will put more people to work. I'm betting Trumps economic plans will produce a growing and vibrant economy. More so than what the Obama years have produced. Are you willing to take my bet? I'm willing to put up with Trumps hyberpole if he produces. And Millsy, for a guy who seems bent out of shape about lies, how do you rationalize all the Obamas lies? Or Clinton lies?
I mean forgive me but I just assumed you would have watched the press conference the way you've been talking. I don't sit around watching tv all day. But when the POTUS, PEOTUS, or there's anything dealing with policy, I watch. And I do as much research as possible on what's being said. I don't want to just blindly believe anyone, not just Trump. Yes the economy is important but if you aren't willing to see the progress made since Obama took office, I can't talk economy with you. It's not hyperbole, he's lying. And if he can only deliver on jobs, that's not enough. There are so many other things we need him to deliver on to be successful. You should go check politifact, Clinton was actually one of more truthful candidates in any primary.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women