Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160589
Yssup Rider59937
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47559
pyramider46370
bambino40328
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35390
Mojojo33117

Old 03-26-2012, 03:43 PM   #31
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Where were some of you when they wanted to fuc over Joe Paterno?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 03:45 PM   #32
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

At least I know where to find me a willing lynch mob when I need me one! Lol
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 05:09 PM   #33
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexyeccentric1 View Post
Pictures or no pictures it is all just trying to blame the victim and make him look like a black thug, in my opinion this is just racism at it's finest and it just continues. Your trying to defend a killer and give him an excuse for killing this kid because of what? He wore a hoodie, he posed like a gansta? Because he was tall? Because he "looked" like a gangsta?

I think justice will prevail. We have a serious problem of "covert racism" in America and it is interesting that so many "white" folks want to claim reverse racism and try to call out that a "race card" is being used every time some travesty happens like this that involves someone of color.

I don't buy any of this and see this as flat out racism. Let's see Zimmerman got a bloody nose probably because the kid was fighting for his damned life and scared out of his mind.
If you're more sexy than eccentric you'd be the fuck of a lifetime.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 06:15 PM   #34
essence
Valued Poster

From what I have been reading on other eccie threads, those pictures are of a different person same name. Who knows.

The only incontestable thing is that a whole heap of crap and misinformation will be spread, and various spokespersons will make themselves look foolish.
essence is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 01:08 PM   #35
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Rush makes a good point...........where is Governor Scott???? One of his citizens is singled out with a bounty on his head and the Governor says nothing???

http://www.therightscoop.com/rush-wh...ure-zimmerman/
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 02:02 PM   #36
AdventureAdams
Account Disabled

User ID: 35460
My ECCIE Reviews

I just saw the leader of the NBP org get interviewed by Anderson Cooper and honestly that man sounded no better than a KKK leader. "We don't follow the white man's law" WTF is that shit about, do they think acting radical is going to help Martin's cause. Because all they are doing is adding fuel to the fire of ignorance.

Also Martins family have stated they want nothing to do with NBL or their bounty.
AdventureAdams is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 02:27 PM   #37
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Good for the Martin family !
Old 03-27-2012, 04:17 PM   #38
Grifter
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

The pictures are not relevant or justification for that young man being shot. However if the media and family are going to paint him as a choir boy and show pictures of the kid when he was 13 not 17 in every story then its not irrelevant to show an accurate picture of what was a much larger, more grown up guy who has made some questionable decisions recently leading to his being suspended from school 3 times in the current school year. Its only relevant because the media tried to paint a picture of a wide eyed child being attacked and shot by a much larger man.

Im not sure the pictures of him shooting the bird are gang signs are they?
Grifter is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 04:25 PM   #39
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

And Obama and his corrupt DOJ remain silent...........

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou View Post

Also Martins family have stated they want nothing to do with NBL or their bounty.
Old 03-27-2012, 04:39 PM   #40
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou View Post
I just saw the leader of the NBP org get interviewed by Anderson Cooper and honestly that man sounded no better than a KKK leader. "We don't follow the white man's law" WTF is that shit about, do they think acting radical is going to help Martin's cause. Because all they are doing is adding fuel to the fire of ignorance.

He's certainly right about not following the white man's law; that's why half of them are either in prison, used to be in prison or will be in prison at some point in their life.

African-American crime is not about civil disobedience for some noble cause. You don't hold up a liquor store to make a political statement.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 09:31 PM   #41
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Let's say Martin was a gang member. Let's say he was casing houses for burglary. Let's say he was a "gangsta thug." That doesn't change the fact that Zimmerman was told by the police to stand down, and he didn't. He kept following the boy. Martin would feel threatened, naturally. Martin was the one defending himself. None of his crimes, past or future, that have been conjectured, are punishable by death.

Zimmerman should have stood down when he was ordered to.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 09:36 PM   #42
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

I agree but

not just saying

http://patdollard.com/2012/03/multip...rayvon-martin/
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 09:49 PM   #43
nwarounder
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Let's say Martin was a gang member. Let's say he was casing houses for burglary. Let's say he was a "gangsta thug." That doesn't change the fact that Zimmerman was told by the police to stand down, and he didn't. He kept following the boy. Martin would feel threatened, naturally. Martin was the one defending himself. None of his crimes, past or future, that have been conjectured, are punishable by death.

Zimmerman should have stood down when he was ordered to.
Zimmerman said he did stop, and was returning to his vehicle when Martin stopped him and assaulted him. In a castle doctrine state, you better be running away and hope you don't get shot in the back, otherwise your opponent walks.
nwarounder is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 09:53 PM   #44
Sidewinder
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexyeccentric1 View Post
I am certainly looking forward to seeing the outcome as well. I will be willing to bet that Zimmerman eventually gets convicted.
Oh, really? Just what sort of wager are you offering, sir?
Sidewinder is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 10:46 AM   #45
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

COG has all his facts wrong; the latest reports indicate Zimmerman was retreating to his vechile when Martin savagely attacked Zimmerman; an eye witness says Martin said "you are gonna be the one dying tonight".

Zimmerman NEVER called the police; he called 911. The police never spoke to Zimmerman before the shooting !

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women