Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160586
Yssup Rider59937
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47559
pyramider46370
bambino40328
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35390
Mojojo33117

Old 03-16-2012, 07:44 AM   #31
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
Huffington Post Gay Voices?

So now you quote a gay, liberal source you have ridiculed in the past? It's the only news source you respect.

You know that Larry Craig was a gay basher. He was as conservative as they come, wide stance and all. How's that sugar daddy arrangement with ol' Larry working out for you?

I think we now know what u b hankering about. So you agree, voting your boy Odumbo's ass out of the White House is a great idea.

And it's OK. We really don't give a shit if you're gay or not.
MasterDickMuncher, your gay ass is always trolling for 'new stuff', and you've been seriously upset since you were told 'no fucking way'.

Just be yourself. You know, a prick.
Your sugar daddy Larry's got your 'prick', MasterDickMuncher. Go home and suck on it!
"When asked about the nanny Evie, your boy Barry's White House had no comment."

Evie, Obama's Transgender Ex-Nanny, Reveals Lifetime Of Torment In Indonesia

JAKARTA, Indonesia — Once, long ago, Evie looked after "Barry" Obama, the kid who would grow up to become the world's most powerful man. Now, his transgender former nanny has given up her tight, flowery dresses, her brocade vest and her bras, and is living in fear on Indonesia's streets. . . .

"Neighbors recalled that they often saw Evie leave the house in the evening fully made up and dressed in drag. But she [Evie] says it's doubtful Barry ever knew.

"'He was so young,' says Evie. 'And I never let him see me wearing women's clothes. But he did see me trying on his mother's lipstick, sometimes. That used to really crack him up.'"

When asked about the nanny, the White House had no comment. . . .

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...6pLid%3D140765
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 07:54 AM   #32
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post

JAKARTA, Indonesia — Once, long ago, Evie looked after "Barry" Obama, the kid who would grow up to become the world's most powerful man. Now, his transgender former nanny has given up her tight, flowery dresses, her brocade vest and her bras, and is living in fear on Indonesia's streets. . . .

"Neighbors recalled that they often saw Evie leave the house in the evening fully made up and dressed in drag. But she [Evie] says it's doubtful Barry ever knew.

"'He was so young,' says Evie. 'And I never let him see me wearing women's clothes. But he did see me trying on his mother's lipstick, sometimes. That used to really crack him up.'"

And yet another good comeback.

Your source, your life.

Deal with it.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 08:20 AM   #33
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
And yet another good comeback.

Your source, your life.

Deal with it.

Old 03-21-2012, 04:55 AM   #34
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:

I understand you wanting your past hidden but why does a White House "no comment" get you off like your daily prostate self exam?
Old 03-21-2012, 05:02 AM   #35
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
I understand you wanting your past hidden but why does a White House "no comment" get you off like your daily prostate self exam?
It's about time! This thread needed a 'transgendered' bump, MasterDickMuncher, and you were just the one to do it!

Old 03-21-2012, 05:39 AM   #36
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

It is no wonder his ears stick out so much, sort of like handles.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 06:38 AM   #37
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Quote:
It's about time! This thread needed a 'transgendered' bump, MasterDickMuncher, and you were just the one to do it!

Why do you always pick a smilies that has an open mouth?

Never mind.
Old 03-21-2012, 06:42 AM   #38
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Why do you always pick a smilies that has an open mouth?

Never mind.
Another 'transgendered' bump, MasterDickMuncher, and once again you were just the one to do it!

Old 03-21-2012, 07:22 AM   #39
sensualsanaa
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1199
My ECCIE Reviews

I dont understand why this tidbit even made the news in the first place. it's irrelevant.
sensualsanaa is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 08:49 AM   #40
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sensualsanaa View Post
I dont understand why this tidbit even made the news in the first place. it's irrelevant.
Great! Another bump from an Odumbo supporter!

It's not at all 'irrelevant'. If this had pertained to a Republican candidate, it wouldn't have taken four days, let alone four years, for this 'little news item' to turn up. The 'newsworthiness' of this article is that it took four years for the MSM to reveal this little bit of trivia.

BTW, here's the article (again ):

Old 03-21-2012, 09:05 AM   #41
sensualsanaa
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1199
My ECCIE Reviews

What does him having a tranny nanny have to do with him being president now? I wouldnt give a flip if it was a republican that the story was about. It still doesnt matter! Who his nanny was as a child has no implications on my life at all or how he runs the country.
sensualsanaa is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 09:11 AM   #42
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sensualsanaa View Post
What does him having a tranny nanny have to do with him being president now? I wouldnt give a flip if it was a republican that the story was about. So you say, but the fact is the MSM has a different standard for reporting on Odumbo than it does for Republicans. Plain and simple. It still doesnt matter! Who his nanny was as a child has no implications on my life at all or how he runs the country.
Another bump! Here's the article (again ):

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women