Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70481
biomed161052
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453037
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47774
pyramider46370
bambino40446
CryptKicker37107
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-26-2013, 01:20 PM   #31
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
It was two guys rolling around on the ground. Advantage - Heavy Guy.
More fabrications. The physical evidence as gathered and reported by police (as in their reports and in evidence during the trial) did not reflect "two guys rolling around" In FACT it was just the opposing: The "Heavy Guy" on his back on the ground and the "Other Guy" on top of the "Heavy Guy" ... you are so full of shit.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 01:28 PM   #32
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
You sound like you're speaking from experience, hankerin'.
That's your way of saying you know absolutely nothing about the real world, Doofus. You've already admitted your mama's basment dwelling ways have kept you out of harms way for the nearly thirty years of your basement dwelling adult life, so you have absolutely zero credibility in discussing such matters. BTW, never started or lost a fight, but did successfully end several, dweeb.

Quote:
This was not a Bruce Lee style fast-hands beat-down. It was two guys rolling around on the ground. Advantage - Heavy Guy.
Incorrect, you basement dwelling weasel. Martin sucker punched Zimmerman in the nose, grounded him, straddled him and pounded his head off concrete, you basement dwellng dweeb.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 01:36 PM   #33
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Incorrect, you basement dwelling weasel. Martin sucker punched Zimmerman in the nose, grounded him, straddled him and pounded his head off concrete, you basement dwellng dweeb.
IBH ... these guys didn't like the way the trial turned out (made them wrong) and they are now on the "agenda" of rewriting history in a lame ass attempt to modify the appearances of the situation to try to demonstrate that Zimmerman really did murder Martin.

The "tactic" has been going on in this board and others since there was an internet and chatrooms ... start some bullshit and then try to win by switching to "Baby Ruths"!
Old 07-26-2013, 01:46 PM   #34
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
IBH ... these guys didn't like the way the trial turned out (made them wrong) and they are now on the "agenda" of rewriting history in a lame ass attempt to modify the appearances of the situation to try to demonstrate that Zimmerman really did murder Martin.

The "tactic" has been going on in boards and others since there was an internet and chatrooms ... start some bullshit and then try to win by switching to "Baby Ruths"!
They're no better than the race baiters and the lib-retard MSM that lied about and distorted this story from the beginning. A liberal friend of mine admitted that he was flabergasted by the evidence that emerged from the trial. He dispaired at how the real "facts" of the case were so at odds with the mantra provided by the lib-retard MSM. Unlike these lib-retard Yahoos, he had the intelligence to accept the ruling as just.
Old 07-26-2013, 01:51 PM   #35
JCM800
Ambassador

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Doody!!!!
JCM800 is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 01:55 PM   #36
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:

The "tactic" has been going on in this board and others since there was an internet and chatrooms ... start some bullshit and then try to win by switching to "Baby Ruths"!
The news media is engaging in the exact same tactic. Last night during joror B-29's interview, they kept putting the picture of a 12 year old Travon Martin on the screen, for no other reason than to give a false indication of the truth and inflame the ignorant masses.
Jackie S is online now   Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 01:57 PM   #37
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
The news media is engaging in the exact same tactic. Last night during "mad dies" interview, they kept putting the picture of a 12 year old Travon Martin on the screen, for no other reason than to give a false indication of the truth.
+1 Precisely! They lie and distort!
Old 07-26-2013, 02:25 PM   #38
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Unlike these lib-retard Yahoos, he had the intelligence to accept the ruling as just.
The vast majority have in the media, .....

...unless they got a book deal or lawsuit ahead of them or they hide their faces and real names!
Old 07-26-2013, 02:47 PM   #39
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
More fabrications. The physical evidence as gathered and reported by police (as in their reports and in evidence during the trial) did not reflect "two guys rolling around" In FACT it was just the opposing: The "Heavy Guy" on his back on the ground and the "Other Guy" on top of the "Heavy Guy" ... you are so full of shit.
Subtlety is obviously not your strong suit. They were on the ground. In other words, this was not some tae kwon do match of skills.

Advantage: Heavy Guy.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 03:31 PM   #40
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Subtlety is obviously not your strong suit. They were on the ground. In other words, this was not some tae kwon do match of skills.

Advantage: Heavy Guy.
You're still having problems with your cognitive skills ..

... who said Martin was heavier than Zimmerman?

There is nothing "subtle" at all about claiming "two guys rolling around" ..

... that is a precise description of an event or incident ... and it doesn't even remotely compare to saying "two guys were on the ground" ..

You are not as bad as Obaminable and/or Ms. Martin today ... but you're close.

They don't like the outcome of the actual evidence presented to the jury ...

... so that start making up shit.....and then applying the wrong law to the case.

Those two (and you along with your similarly feeble minded intellects) are pushing directly or indirectly for a "new law ... which ought to be entitled ..

"Martin's Law" as it sales through Congress and will probably be entitled at the top:

"Act Against Unfair Application of the Self-Defense Laws of the States"

It will be described as a law to provide an affirmative action, special category of defendants, who fit the description of Trayvon Martin, and will apply so long as you are 17 years of age or older, African-American, male, wearing a hood, washing down a bag of skittles, while walking back from the nearby convenience store, and who starts beating the crap out of a non-African-American who was following him (the "Protected Person"), and who, if fitting, that description and engaged in those activities will NOT BE MET WITH FORCE EVEN IF THE PERSON GETTING THE CRAP BEAT OUT OF HIM OR HER FEARS FOR HIS OR HER LIFE AND REGARDLESS OF WHETHER OR NOT THE PERSON GETTING THE CRAP BEAT OUT OF HIM OR HER DIES.

And the Protected Person defined under the Act will be exempt from the application of any existing self-defense law and/or "standard your ground law" of any State in these United States regardless of the outcome of the incident, including, but not limited to, any and all civil liability for the death of the beaten or killed person and/or any civil rights action brought by the United States Government regardless of the whether or not the beaten person is a "protected class of individuals" under the civil rights legislation.

Will that make you happy, Doove?
Old 07-26-2013, 05:22 PM   #41
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

It's awesome how much time and effort you need to put into refuting my 3 or 4 sentence posts.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 06:58 PM   #42
gary5912
Account Disabled

Encounters: 14

hey the fat bitch was needing a payday and the stupid liberal media gave it to her
gary5912 is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 07:41 PM   #43
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
You sound like you're speaking from experience, hankerin'.

This was not a Bruce Lee style fast-hands beat-down. It was two guys rolling around on the ground. Advantage - Heavy Guy.
You can't be that naïve, bigger is not always better. This video pretty much proves that.

http://youtu.be/Y5MdeI-nUGM
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 07:49 PM   #44
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by acp5762 View Post
You can't be that naïve, bigger is not always better. This video pretty much proves that.

http://youtu.be/Y5MdeI-nUGM

Great find, ACP!

Old 07-26-2013, 09:19 PM   #45
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

Quote:
Great find, ACP!

with the Wrestling Hall of Fame two miles south of me, they would concur
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net