Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70439
biomed160768
Yssup Rider60114
gman4452953
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47639
pyramider46370
bambino40366
CryptKicker37099
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35481
Mojojo33117

Old 06-28-2019, 05:47 PM   #31
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 109

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
they said that in 2016. we all know ... how that turned out, right??
That election had a low turn out among the young & educated, among minorities. The next next election did have a higher turn out among those demographics, and you got your asses whipped. Keep trying
Little Monster is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2019, 05:50 PM   #32
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Monster View Post
That election had a low turn out among the young & educated, among minorities. The next next election did have a higher turn out among those demographics, and you got your asses whipped. Keep trying

so you admit that democratic voters are lazy. thanks for clearing that up!

now let's look at that turnout for 2018 and what it really accomplished.

Record voter turnout in 2018 midterm elections. An estimated 113 million people participated in the 2018 midterm elections, making this the first midterm in history to exceed over 100 million votes, with 49 percent of eligible voters participating in the election.Nov 7, 2018

now what did that get you?

After two years of Republican control in Congress, the Democrats gained 27 seats in the House, guaranteeing a majority of at least two seats. Winners were undetermined in 23 House races, with Democrats likely to claim nine of those seats, according to Associated Press projections.Nov 7, 2018

that got you less than 1 percent majority. not the ass kicking you want to make it out to be, yeah???
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2019, 05:57 PM   #33
Hotrod511
Valued Poster

Quote:
they said that in 2016. we all know ... how that turned out, right??
are these some of those young educated, women, and minorities he would be talking about
Hotrod511 is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2019, 05:59 PM   #34
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

Wait just a minute! There were some folks on here that said Trump would not last for his first full term........wait for it...........they were wrong! I can't remember who they were thou.
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2019, 06:01 PM   #35
Hotrod511
Valued Poster

Quote:
That some more of that higher education double talk right there
Old 06-28-2019, 06:02 PM   #36
Ex-CEO
Ultra Premium Access

The dumbest, most vapid statement in the debate? I don't know, since there was no way in hell I was going to waste so much as a minute watching it.

But I'm sure there were plenty of candidate moments. Didn't you expect the whole fucking thing to be nothing more than a vapidity convention?

Seriously, why do you people watch any of this early shit? Do you watch NBA or NFL preseason games?

Might get a little more interesting when all the vanity candidates and wannabes are flushed out of the field.
Ex-CEO is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2019, 06:05 PM   #37
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

Well, to be honest, I watch the Dallas Cowboy preseason games but that's it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ex-CEO View Post
The dumbest, most vapid statement in the debate? I don't know, since there was no way in hell I was going to waste so much as a minute watching it.

But I'm sure there were plenty of candidate moments. Didn't you expect the whole fucking thing to be nothing more than a vapidity convention?

Seriously, why do you people watch any of this early shit? Do you watch NBA or NFL preseason games?

Might get a little more interesting when all the vanity candidates and wannabes are flushed out of the field.
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2019, 06:07 PM   #38
Hotrod511
Valued Poster

Quote:

NFL preseason games are more entertaining than the clown shows that were on Wed and Thursday night
Old 06-28-2019, 07:38 PM   #39
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Quote:
so you admit that democratic voters are lazy. thanks for clearing that up!

No I admit that the Bernie supporters acted like cry baby bitches and stayed home. Nice job trying to make shit up

now let's look at that turnout for 2018 and what it really accomplished.

Record voter turnout in 2018 midterm elections. An estimated 113 million people participated in the 2018 midterm elections, making this the first midterm in history to exceed over 100 million votes, with 49 percent of eligible voters participating in the election.Nov 7, 2018

now what did that get you?

The House

After two years of Republican control in Congress, the Democrats gained 27 seats in the House, guaranteeing a majority of at least two seats. Winners were undetermined in 23 House races, with Democrats likely to claim nine of those seats, according to Associated Press projections.Nov 7, 2018

that got you less than 1 percent majority. not the ass kicking you want to make it out to be, yeah???
Do your research, the Dems picked up 40 seats, they won in places they were not supposed, in other words they stole seats from you. They also turned governor seats from red to blue.

Yeah you got your asses beat, get over it.
Old 06-28-2019, 07:40 PM   #40
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrod511 View Post
That some more of that higher education double talk right there
So stating a fact is "double talk"??
Easy to tell what demographic you fall in. Enjoy this next year while you can genius.
Old 06-28-2019, 08:09 PM   #41
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Do your research, the Dems picked up 40 seats, they won in places they were not supposed, in other words they stole seats from you. They also turned governor seats from red to blue.

keep the house and your 0.05 percent margin. we'll keep the senate and the white house.

we hold the high ground in this dog fight.

thank you valued poster!
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2019, 08:29 PM   #42
Hotrod511
Valued Poster

Quote:
So stating a fact is "double talk"??
Easy to tell what demographic you fall in. Enjoy this next year while you can genius.
So what demographic do I fall in sparky? you're the educated one here!

Thank You educated valued poster
Old 06-28-2019, 09:31 PM   #43
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
No where near as many as young educated voters, women voters, minority voters. And we all saw last year what happens when they come out and vote. Old white men get their asses beat. Enjoy this next year while you can.
I hope old liberal white men get their asses kicked every damn day.
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2019, 02:15 AM   #44
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:

I've always told people that presidential politics are my super bowl and world series put together. This is the pre season.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2019, 02:17 AM   #45
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:

You mean like Obama and Clinton. Both of them got beat in the mid terms far more badly than Trump.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women