Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162728
Yssup Rider60438
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48472
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41777
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36158
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-26-2014, 07:35 PM   #31
bigcockpussylicker
BANNED

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lubeman View Post
My comment was not fair my fault. Who knows what the real truth is. How do we know the young lady is telling the truth. I wish somebody would clear this up though. There's two sides to every story.
I am postive the who got fucked by a dude in a T-shirt that said ECCIE PUSSY PATROL and she didnt get anything from him is teling the truth,

why would she lie? She's not embarrassed or wanted to look good when she told the story to Sins!?

and what is up with a guy LYING to a girl to get laid?

Who does that? Must be a recent occurrence, eh?>

I love how we blame the guy and no one is blaming the girl

I heard she got a mortage she can't afford,, damn bank!
bigcockpussylicker is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2014, 07:41 PM   #32
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigcockpussylicker View Post
I am postive the who got fucked by a dude in a T-shirt that said ECCIE PUSSY PATROL and she didnt get anything from him is teling the truth,

why would she lie? She's not embarrassed or wanted to look good when she told the story to Sins!?

and what is up with a guy LYING to a girl to get laid?

Who does that? Must be a recent occurrence, eh?>

I love how we blame the guy and no one is blaming the girl

I heard she got a mortage she can't afford,, damn bank!
Because he has a history of being a dushe.
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2014, 07:42 PM   #33
bigcockpussylicker
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by JT View Post
There's a BIG difference between using a review as a reference and using it as a threat or misleading information in exchange for free services. !
Yeah when a review is a referene you contact the provider and ask about a client
when used as a threat, you have one bad review that no one else will say is true.

The fault is the girl being not bright or gullible, etc.
guys are always lying to get laid, she needed to check him out, or as a MOD what's up with the ECCIE pussy patrol trying to get free fuck?

Providers ask for references, and money, right? so why did this girl, who hasnt posted at all? not get either?
Old 04-26-2014, 07:44 PM   #34
bigcockpussylicker
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty dog View Post
Because he has a history of being a dushe.
nothing wrong with being a "dushe"?
Old 04-26-2014, 07:49 PM   #35
bigcockpussylicker
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverchair View Post
You're more than likely NOT going to hear from this dickhead as these wankers don't ever speak up to admit fault, apologize and eat humble pie - they only do so when they are trying to scam and there's something in it for them.
apologize for what? that a gullible girl believed his lies?

isnt that why there is so much screening?

this guy does not think he did anything wrong.
Old 04-26-2014, 08:19 PM   #36
Silverchair
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigcockpussylicker View Post
apologize for what? that a gullible girl believed his lies?

isnt that why there is so much screening?

this guy does not think he did anything wrong.
Touché.

I was thinking rationally - fuck someone over, get called out on it, recognize the error of your ways, apologize and makes amends. That's how "normal" people do things.

These selfish pricks will always think they are right and justify their actions no matter what. You make a great point.
Silverchair is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2014, 08:46 PM   #37
salo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Doesn't make it any easier for the rest of us when some dumb fuck does something like that if that's indeed what he did.
salo is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2014, 09:07 PM   #38
bigcockpussylicker
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverchair View Post
Touché.

I was thinking rationally - fuck someone over, get called out on it, recognize the error of your ways, apologize and makes amends. That's how "normal" people do things.

These selfish pricks will always think they are right and justify their actions no matter what. You make a great point.
rationally? yes, because doing that,(apologizing, etc) is useful when there is fear that something bad might happen.
most things humans do are out of fear someone is going to snap and hurt them ie that';s what its normal

"normal" has changed.
Old 04-26-2014, 09:32 PM   #39
CaptainKaos
Hustla Extraodinaire

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElumEno View Post
Banning him is not the answer...
if they ban him he would just come back under a new handle and prey on more girls until he posted enough SPA's to be caught again.
Truth is, this isn't a ban-able offense. The mods aren't the hobby police. They help out with a message board. Anything that happens outside of this space is outside of eccie's scope.
CaptainKaos is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2014, 10:18 PM   #40
BBQDude71
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainKaos View Post
Truth is, this isn't a ban-able offense. The mods aren't the hobby police. They help out with a message board. Anything that happens outside of this space is outside of eccie's scope.
I believe that I am the one that originally suggested the ban. I agree that what happens off the board and between two adults is not up to us or the Moderators to judge per se. To each their own. However with that said...

To falsely claim to be of some authority/representative of this board, and then under the threat of a bad review on this board, demand free services, I believe deserves some scrutiny by the Moderators. The OP clearly stated that a review was indeed written. His reviews claimed that he paid for the services, if the accusations are true, then this is false. If he lies about that who is to say the rest of the review is not false as well? Furthermore, assuming that the description is valid, a review of a session under such false pretenses would most likely be a misleading review as the provider may have felt pressured to perform at a higher level or do things that she may not normally do out of fear of a bad review. Therefore the review would not reflect a real world experience and thus be misleading to other members of this board. To me that is grounds for consideration of being banned. This to me would fall within the realms of a Moderators responsibility to keep the boards civil and accurate. Thus I suggested the Moderators look into this.

A guy lying to a girl simply to get sex for free... like someone else said on here... Karma will get him one of these days. It is a douche move but yes not "a ban-able offense" per se.

My 2cents and I stand behind my position.
BBQDude71 is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2014, 10:18 PM   #41
Audrey Astor
Denver/Kansas City

User ID: 112407
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I could give a shit who pays their taxes, worships every Sunday, treats their mom nice etc....

I do care if someone does not play by the hobby rules. And yes, I would think that a guy should be banned for fucking and running. Who wants to deal with trash like that?

I also think a girl should be banned for cash and dash.

Why would anyone defend this asshole???

Ya the girl was naive. So are old people whose roofs are destroyed in hail. Does that mean we should pull a roofing scam on them?

I can't believe we are having this conversation. Is anything sacred anymore???
Audrey Astor is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2014, 10:20 PM   #42
big country
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

If this had been happenung for weeks where was the famed "Sisterhood"
Maybe since she was starting out she was in the JR. division. Not a full fledge member yet.
big country is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2014, 10:34 PM   #43
SexyKaylen
Account Disabled

User ID: 72815
My ECCIE Reviews

I think the girl needs to tell the story and not a 3rd party..Sins was not there..So i would like to hear this from the provider that was there.. he has more then one review on here and no one said anything about this but now..hmmm makes me think.Sorry but that's how i feel. people know how to point a finger to fast with out the whole story.
SexyKaylen is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2014, 10:51 PM   #44
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyKaylen View Post
I think the girl needs to tell the story and not a 3rd party..Sins was not there..So i would like to hear this from the provider that was there.. he has more then one review on here and no one said anything about this but now..hmmm makes me think.Sorry but that's how i feel..

I don't need to hear it from her. Here is a quote from himself in another thread "Petruchio: I'm a reviewer for m.ECCIE.net naughtyreviews.com and theeroticreview.com. fake pics drive guys away, if you're doing fine now"
Its not that hard to believe that if he would tell this girl that then he told others. This in my opinion is further substantiated by his refusal to respond to this or any of his other threads he though he has been logged onto this site. Today after this thread was posted.

I also think that maybe how your thinking may be a little clouded considering who posted the thread and your history's.
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2014, 11:01 PM   #45
SexyKaylen
Account Disabled

User ID: 72815
My ECCIE Reviews

I got blamed for shit i didn't do aswell and it came out not being me..hmm lets think about this and by who was it again can anyone on here tell me?
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty dog View Post
I don't need to hear it from her. Here is a quote from himself in another thread "Petruchio: I'm a reviewer for m.ECCIE.net naughtyreviews.com and theeroticreview.com. fake pics drive guys away, if you're doing fine now"
Its not that hard to believe that if he would tell this girl that then he told others. This in my opinion is further substantiated by his refusal to respond to this or any of his other threads he though he has been logged onto this site. Today after this thread was posted.

I also think that maybe how your thinking may be a little clouded considering who posted the thread and your history's.
SexyKaylen is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women