Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70471
biomed161009
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453033
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47755
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-30-2021, 06:26 PM   #31
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh View Post
Not a lie, a mistake. I accidentally attributed Lusty's post to you because you both have demonstrated an irrational fear of immigrants. Looking at your reviews, you don't seem to have an issue with asian illegal immigrants, so it's probably mainly the brown skin ones that you have a problem with.

It's not an article, or an opinion like the ones you might find. It's cold hard facts from a study done by the conservative Cato Institute. They looked at ALL the criminal convictions in Texas in 2018 and found that American citizens were convicted of crimes at a rate that was 40% higher than that of illegal immigrants. Considering that Texas is ground zero for illegal immigration, and also that Texas is the only state that keeps these statistics in regards to the immigration or citizen status of those who are convicted of crimes, it's the definitive study about this subject. The numbers simply do not back up your hateful and fearful narrative. You can resort to all the personal insults you want, and go find some hateful opinion pieces, but that doesn't change the fact that illegal immigrants simply do not commit crimes at a rate that's higher than American citizens.

I know that I've wasted my time here, because you will continue to spread this fearful narrative, but at least maybe some others will see how you are. Notice that seven people liked my initial comment in this thread, which makes it by far the most popular comment. It's 2021. The Archie Bunker routine is getting really old. Time to get over the fear and hate.

wow, 7 people liked your comment....... lmfao

good job, i guess you deserve a gold star lol

do you realize how immature that sounds?

its the most popular comment of 2021???? oh my GOD.... seriously? did you go thru every comment in 2021 on eccie to come up with that?

ok ladies and gentleman.... here we are at the eccie awards show

wow............ I really do feel sorry for you brother, honestly I do

I'm done............
chizzy is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2021, 06:47 PM   #32
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

All you have is deflection, just like your leader, because the actual facts of the discussion don't back up your fearful position. The vast majority of immigrants are good hard working people. The xenophobic rhetoric of the Cult 45 is not based in fact. it's sensationalism. Hyperbole. Trumpism.
1pittsburgh is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2021, 08:49 PM   #33
Dogface78
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Right Berry!
You can dismiss what I say, your version of cancel culture I guess.
But time will tell.
What about that 1/6 commission, no we dont need that huh Berry!
How silly of me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
No. I will try to spell it out more slowly for you since you seem to have trouble comprehending. I said "99% of the nonsense you posted is too silly to even warrant a reply. However your statement about Liz Cheney being a force to be reckoned with is beyond dumb ass crazy."

And just like your original post, the rest of the nonsense in your latest reply is too silly to even warrant a reply.
Dogface78 is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2021, 11:44 PM   #34
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogface78 View Post
Right Berry!
You can dismiss what I say, your version of cancel culture I guess.
But time will tell.
What about that 1/6 commission, no we dont need that huh Berry!
How silly of me!
I don't respond to what you say because "99% of the nonsense you posted is too silly to even warrant a reply."

And now you are way off topic talking about a redundant 1/6 commission that was proposed for political purposes. But come on, humor us and tell us all why such a commission is needed.
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2021, 12:13 AM   #35
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Yes, it's quite clear that some here were drawn to Trump by his hateful rhetoric, due to their irrational fear and hate...
Yeah 1pitts, here is trumpy using "hateful rhetoric" against "brown-skinned people" and appealing to our "irrational fear and hate..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fGia1DDTNI

Oh wait! Could it be you are deliberately obfuscating the difference between LEGAL and ILLEGAL immigration? Legal versus illegal, who cares? No biggie, huh?

What was the mantra of the dim-retards when they were rushing to impeach trumpy? "NO ONE IS ABOVE THE LAW"? Gee, does that principle somehow not apply to immigration?

There are over 190 sovereign nations on this planet today. Correct me if I am wrong, but I can't name a single one that doesn't require visitors, both temporary and permanent ones, to cross their borders lawfully through designated entry ports carrying passports, visas, and whatever other paperwork is needed. Are all 190 of those countries being "hateful" and "irrational" in doing so? Or is the truly irrational person the one who wants to neuter ICE, overwhelm our border patrol authorities and throw the southern borders wide open to anyone who can manage to sneak across?

Wtf is it going to take for you to admit Biden's open-borders policy is a disaster-in-the-making? Another 9/11?

Do you even know what the numbers look like? Maybe this will help you:

lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2021, 12:25 AM   #36
lustylad
BANNED

Here are a couple more cartoons that remind us what it's like to attempt to have a "rational" conversation about immigration with lib-retards:

Old 05-31-2021, 01:48 AM   #37
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Wtf is it going to take for you to admit Biden's open-borders policy is a disaster-in-the-making? Another 9/11?

(In case the attachments for post #35 are not visible, they are repeated below.)

Old 05-31-2021, 05:58 AM   #38
Dogface78
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
I don't respond to what you say because "99% of the nonsense you posted is too silly to even
warrant a reply."

And now you are way off topic talking about a redundant 1/6 commission that was proposed for political purposes. But come on, humor us and tell us all why such a commission is needed.
As I said Berry I'm not wasting my time with you. If you want to run this section of the forum its yours!
Because apparently nobody else's opinion matters unless they're spouting the same garbage you and your cronies are!
And lusty we dont have to wait for another 9/11, the terrorists aren't going to cross our borders they are already here.
They are right wing Trump loving Americans that believe the constant stream of lies that pour forth from Trumps mouth, and that dont know how to accept defeat!
Just like their fearful leader!
As to the rest of my silliness, the DOJ, the SDNY and the Georgia legal system will make my arguments for me!
And I know that what I say isn't so much silly as it is hard to answer those questions, you don't want any part of them, and so you ignore them!
And as to the face of your party, Molesters, a Bimbo too stupid to know when to keep her mouth shut or to filter what comes out of it!
And domestic terrorists, and no matter what you say those are your people! Do you hang out with the guy with the horns on his head?
Well anyhow they're yours!
They belong to you!
OH, BTW, did ya notice Joey bribes approval ratings at 62%, numbers that Traitorous Trump never approached!
Now bark dog!
Dogface78 is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2021, 06:43 AM   #39
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Imagine you worked your way up the corporate ladder to become the CEO of the world's largest cyber security company. You've gone from making a few hundred thousand a year to a few million a year.

Now, the CEO of the world's second largest cyber security company, is a very savvy businessman, and he sees an opportunity. He decides to offer your son $1.5 billion and a private equity fund. This makes you, your son, and your entire family wealthy beyond your wildest dreams far eclipsing your salary as CEO.

Fast forward and your company suffers a massive cyber attack - a virus shuts down your entire network. Your company is forced to close down for months and millions of employees lose their jobs.

Now, the only credible evidence implicates the world's second largest cyber security company as the culprit of the attack. The board of directors, the executives, and the employees all pressure you to investigate the other company.

So, you give the CEO a call. He reminds you that he gave your family $1.5 billion. He made you rich beyond your wildest dreams. Then he reminds you that he kept all of the receipts, the emails, the phone calls, including evidence of you, your son, and your families' illegal activities.

Right before he hangs up, he says, "Joe, if you thought that video of Hunter getting a footjob while smoking xxxxx xxxxxxx was bad, just wait till you see what I got. I got everything, Joe."

Then you hang up the phone and you remember that you have dementia and your name is Joe Biden. And, you just got installed as POTUS in a rigged election. Then you laugh at the idea of investigating the Wuhan Lab knowing you already sold your soul, your family, and your country to the Chinese Communist Party.

Subscribe: @KanekoaTheGreat
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2021, 10:12 AM   #40
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Yeah 1pitts, here is trumpy using "hateful rhetoric" against "brown-skinned people" and appealing to our "irrational fear and hate..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fGia1DDTNI

Oh wait! Could it be you are deliberately obfuscating the difference between LEGAL and ILLEGAL immigration? Legal versus illegal, who cares? No biggie, huh?

What was the mantra of the dim-retards when they were rushing to impeach trumpy? "NO ONE IS ABOVE THE LAW"? Gee, does that principle somehow not apply to immigration?

There are over 190 sovereign nations on this planet today. Correct me if I am wrong, but I can't name a single one that doesn't require visitors, both temporary and permanent ones, to cross their borders lawfully through designated entry ports carrying passports, visas, and whatever other paperwork is needed. Are all 190 of those countries being "hateful" and "irrational" in doing so? Or is the truly irrational person the one who wants to neuter ICE, overwhelm our border patrol authorities and throw the southern borders wide open to anyone who can manage to sneak across?

I'm not obfuscating anything. I've already stated this, but apparently you had difficulty reading it: In 2018, ILLEGAL immigrants in Texas were convicted of crimes at a rate that was 40% lower than that of American citizens. Texas is the only state that keeps these statistics, so that's what we have to go by. The facts simply do not support the inaccurate racist generalizations made by your leader and your ilk. Your goofy cartoon memes do not change that.
Old 05-31-2021, 10:33 AM   #41
chizzy
Premium Access

Quote:
I'm not obfuscating anything. I've already stated this, but apparently you had difficulty reading it: In 2018, ILLEGAL immigrants in Texas were convicted of crimes at a rate that was 40% lower than that of American citizens. Texas is the only state that keeps these statistics, so that's what we have to go by. The facts simply do not support the inaccurate racist generalizations made by your leader and your ilk. Your goofy cartoon memes do not change that.
O ly state that does? Wrong again or lie

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2...aign=TWT+-+DSA
Old 05-31-2021, 10:47 AM   #42
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chizzy View Post
O ly state that does? Wrong again or lie

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2...aign=TWT+-+DSA
Neither. Truth, according to the conservative cato institute: "Texas is the only state that records and keeps the immigration statuses of those entering the criminal justice system."

It's no surprise that your "study" was done by a Trump administration official. LOL It's highly questionable:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...?noredirect=on

Arizona does not in fact keep the immigration statuses of those entering the criminal justice system, and in fact the Trump "study" obfuscated legal and illegal immigrants. Quite ironic. LOL

I've wasted more than enough time in here trying to reason with the unreasonable. Time to go enjoy the holiday.
Old 05-31-2021, 10:59 AM   #43
chizzy
Premium Access

Quote:
Neither. Truth, according to the conservative cato institute: "Texas is the only state that records and keeps the immigration statuses of those entering the criminal justice system."

It's no surprise that your "study" was done by a Trump administration official. LOL It's highly questionable:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...?noredirect=on
And your comeback comes from the washington post lol a liberal trash site

Excuse me now but have to turn on Mickey mouse club on disney for the children.....
Old 05-31-2021, 05:45 PM   #44
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chizzy View Post
And your comeback comes from the washington post lol a liberal trash site

Excuse me now but have to turn on Mickey mouse club on disney for the children.....
The facts that refute your fearful, racist, and inaccurate narrative come from the state of Texas and the conservative Cato Institute.
Old 05-31-2021, 06:13 PM   #45
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogface78 View Post
As I said Berry I'm not wasting my time with you. If you want to run this section of the forum its yours!
Because apparently nobody else's opinion matters unless they're spouting the same garbage you and your cronies are!
And lusty we dont have to wait for another 9/11, the terrorists aren't going to cross our borders they are already here.
They are right wing Trump loving Americans that believe the constant stream of lies that pour forth from Trumps mouth, and that dont know how to accept defeat!
Just like their fearful leader!
As to the rest of my silliness, the DOJ, the SDNY and the Georgia legal system will make my arguments for me!
And I know that what I say isn't so much silly as it is hard to answer those questions, you don't want any part of them, and so you ignore them!
And as to the face of your party, Molesters, a Bimbo too stupid to know when to keep her mouth shut or to filter what comes out of it!
And domestic terrorists, and no matter what you say those are your people! Do you hang out with the guy with the horns on his head?
Well anyhow they're yours!
They belong to you!
OH, BTW, did ya notice Joey bribes approval ratings at 62%, numbers that Traitorous Trump never approached!
Now bark dog!
More nonsense not worthy of any reply - you get worse by the day
berryberry is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women