Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Nebraska > Coed Discussions - Nebraska
Coed Discussions - Nebraska Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160651
Yssup Rider59982
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47591
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Old 07-22-2013, 10:21 AM   #31
Guest110923
Account Disabled

User ID: 20642
My ECCIE Reviews

Lmao Marcus yep I'm at 78 And only one of them is fake . Not bad odds at all .
But your record is 0-1 .. I'd write u yes if I could.. not everyone knows how to appreciate awesome modism like I do LOL. I do giggle everytime I see your profile that's still hilarious to me hehehe
Guest110923 is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 10:41 AM   #32
Netx9
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

Eccie is more generous than most other review sites giving 6 weeks per review. Fair or not, the site sets the rules and as Kay said, you can always buy premium access.
Netx9 is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 01:25 PM   #33
John Bull
Valued Poster

Cowboy, I'm not going anywhere and if some don't like the rules enforced...

Netx9 - 90 days between reviews of the same lady for credit. Any additional within that period do not get credit.

Any who think the rule is unfair can contact the owners. I just enforce the rules, I don't make them.
John Bull is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 01:47 PM   #34
Netx9
Valued Poster

From the policy link:

*Repetitive reviews of the same provider by the same author are discouraged and*may*be subject to rejection unless there are new significant details to add (new menu items, major improvement or decline in service level from last visit, etc)

I've seen the 90 days mentioned somewhere else and by other mods, just can't find the authoritative source.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Netx9 View Post
I remember reading the 90 day guideline somewhere but only policy I can find is:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=24105

Could you link to the 90 day policy to settle it? Thx
Netx9 is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 03:41 PM   #35
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

There's nothing wrong with that policy. If the guys can't afford premium access, might I suggest waiting to turn in your reviews until your PA expires.

This shouldn't stop regulars from posting reviews of their ATF's unless they can't afford PA. In that case, skip a visit to one of your ladies and pay for PA. Then you won't have to worry about it.

Its quite simple really and no reason to turn it into such a big deal.
MsElena is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 03:53 PM   #36
Netx9
Valued Poster

Reviews for credit are for activities that occurred in the last 30 days. Waiting to post until PA is expired might mean you'd have to lie about when it occurred...
Netx9 is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 04:16 PM   #37
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Netx9 View Post
Reviews for credit are for activities that occurred in the last 30 days. Waiting to post until PA is expired might mean you'd have to lie about when it occurred...
>gasp<

Someone might lie on here?

Old 07-22-2013, 05:15 PM   #38
John Bull
Valued Poster

Why don't y'all just follow the rules and let things take care of themselves. Seems to me that if you can't afford to buy PA, you really can't afford to hobby.
John Bull is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 05:51 PM   #39
Guest022718
Account Disabled

Encounters: 25

Review 9 times a year. If you can stand losing access for a week here or there, then 7 or 8 times a year.

So, review your favorite hunny bunny at 120 days, 240 days, and 360 days. That leaves 6 reviews ya gotta do....and there's 36 gals alone on P411 in Omaha.......a 6 year supply of review material right there. Go to Denver or Dallas or Tulsa once in a while......you'll die before you run out.

It's really not that hard.......

Except I know how hard it is to break away from really outstanding providers.
Guest022718 is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 09:08 PM   #40
cowboy_john
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

My complaint is not as to the rules, my complaint is directed at the down right rude behavior of you JB. You are intent on running people off. I have never heard a bad word spoken of MA, as in never. But seldom do I hear even a neutral word about you. People dislike you, and your rude ways. You have to understand. We are a small knit community who see each other all the time both in and out of the business of hobbying (and many of us at the courthouses). As MA commented for a small group we are a very active group.

Being from Dallas, and practicing the second oldest profession there as well as here, and actually knowing of whom you speak, I will take you up on your generous offer and explain it was your idea I do so.

I also advise you to look at 42 USC sec 230. You jump over that line all the time by controlling third party content. I know it is being tracked and monitored. It was even recently discussed at a bar luncheon (not you, but control of third party content and the chinks caused in the armor of website by over zealous mods).

I am not going any where, but I bet you dollars to donuts you are.
cowboy_john is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 10:41 PM   #41
Netx9
Valued Poster

Cj, as a mod, JB could be considered both a provider and user of this interactive service as an agent of the site. Wouldn't 230 nationally qualify him and the site for its immunity? Serious question... Not trying to stir any pots.
Netx9 is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 05:43 AM   #42
Guest110923
Account Disabled

User ID: 20642
My ECCIE Reviews

Its okay CBJ (hahaha ur initials are CBJ - sorry im easily amused LOL) Ive inquired about your same concerns and came up with a conclusion that should make everybody happy... JohnBull is the Ohio Chapter President of the S.A.A (Smart Ass Association) and that's just how he rolls LOL Me being a smartass myself- I should've recognized the signs but he was just so good at it I couldn't tell . .

cmmmmmmmon its a hooker board... its not like you can contact the BBB and file a compliant LMAO

And good job at not trying to stir the pot Netx9 *winkWink Nudge Nudge* LMAO

And that there folks is my attempt to lighten the mood and bring it back to fun sexy atmosphere. Don't forget to tip your waitress and ill be here all week! LMAO (and I know you all chuckled just a little bit so MISSION accomplished!!
XoXoXo
Guest110923 is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 07:44 AM   #43
Marcus Aurelius
Ambassador

Encounters: 2
My ECCIE Reviews

Too bad we cant all work this out naked.
Marcus Aurelius is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 07:49 AM   #44
Netx9
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius View Post
Too bad we cant all work this out naked.
Guess you're going to visit us then!
Netx9 is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 08:09 AM   #45
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Oh good grief. JB has been a MOD on here since I can remember. He's an old time hobbyist who plays by the rules and believes there should be honor amongst thieves in the hobby. I wish more MOD's were like him. Hell, JB was a MOD for the NE/IOWA area for a long time and people liked him. Of course, it was a different group of folks posting too and everyone got along.

Some of you don't like him because he doesn't let you get away with the BS. Of course some of you like Marcus, he doesn't do anything, he lets you attack folks, he lets you get away with creating fake handles to write reviews and attack others.

Like Kay said, its a hooker board. If you can't handle some rules being enforced on a hooker board, I'd hate to think of the rules you can't handle in real life.

Oh and JB isn't going anywhere. The owner of the board isn't going to allow a few tricks to determine whether or not a MOD gets fired from a volunteer position. lol The board survived without a Nebraska forum before and I'm sure it would survive again if some of you decided to leave. But, I'm guessing none of you are going anywhere because some of you have this need to huff and puff and pound your chest.

God I wish Omahan was back. But, then again.....I'm sure some of you would bitch about him too because he doesn't suffer fools either.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women